[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any of you joined a cult

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: download (19).jpg (11KB, 280x180px) Image search: [Google]
download (19).jpg
11KB, 280x180px
Have any of ever joined a cult or had some one try an get you to
>>
>>38083430
Fuck no fuck a hive-mind
>>
yea its called 4chan
>>
My parents where in a cult, they made me "marry" this boy when I was like 7 and a group of people watched us "consummate" the marriage.
>>
>>38083430
Do online cults count?
>>
>>38083530
Are you a boy too? If so that's a pretty gay cult.
>>
>>38083530
Well, it is only chance of marriage you will ever get though
>>
I read about a normal guy who did a survey in the street at the end he got asked if he'd like to give back to the community and do a community project he said yes
2 days later he's fully indoctrinated in a cult

How does that even happen like that quick
>>
>>38083533
Like what? Give example.
>>
>>38083724
People are lonely.
>>
>>38083727
For example the Lain thing that was going on here a few months ago, supposedly a suicide cult where people's souls would go to the internet or some shit

Mine was a nameless skype group the owner told people to make sigils, offer prayers, incense, bits of food, stuff like that
>>
>>38083592
No, I'm a girl.

He couldn't have possibly put his penis inside of me, it was basically back up inside him and looked kinda like a second larger outtie belly button.

He laid on top of me crying with ours dads both giving instructions and after a minute his dad grabbed him by the back of his neck and his ass and like slammed him into me over and over until we were both bruised and that was sex.

>>38083706
It maybe, I'm pretty screwy.
>>
>>38083829
Sounds pretty traumatic famn.
>>
>>38083829
Pics or it didn't happen also tits and timestamp or gtfo roastie whore
>>
>>38083829
what was the name of this cult and also what the fuck?
>>
>>38083847
Yeah, it was pretty awful. We had to sit with each other all the time and our parent's made us play together.

He was a bit of a dickhead too and like kicked my ass all day when I had to spend time with him. I guess that is understandable as a grown up.

>>38083960
They didn't have a name that I knew, after I was taken away from them and living with a foster family people threw around "satanist" a lot but I feel like that is just a catchall for any culty thing.
>>
>>38084119
Do you miss your parents, or did that culty stuff make you hate them.
>>
>>38084156
Don't feed the troll this is just listless roleplay
>>
File: 12734172.png (660KB, 1106x1012px) Image search: [Google]
12734172.png
660KB, 1106x1012px
>>38083430
Is r9k a cult bros?
>>
>>38083430
Do systemspace and spiritual satanism count?
>>
>>38084156
No, I don't miss them. I do kind of hate them I guess.

I love my foster family though, I still live with them and they are pretty cool.
>>
>>38083793
why did you do this? what did u want to get out of it
>>
>>38084309
Well duh, the whole "You're not a real robot" attitude is extremely indicative of cult-like behavior.
>>
>>38084309
No but I think some groups and people that reach out for people on here could be

Because let's face it what are cults looking for lonely friendless depressed people looking for a sense of belonging t
Like half the people on here
>>
>>38083430
I knew a guy whose entire family were into this Christian faith-healing cult. I had to stop being friends with him because the insanity was getting too much.
>>
File: the devil is watching you.jpg (46KB, 373x445px) Image search: [Google]
the devil is watching you.jpg
46KB, 373x445px
>>38083430

>be me
>parents entered the Neocatechumenal Way
>countless norms to follow
>you have to simulate happiness when with other people of the same cult
>you have to be alone when not with them
>you have to pay a lot of money for shitty cult-exclusive gadgets, plus give them 10% of your income (including pocketmoney)
>you can only date girls of the cult. As soon as you start dating one, you're forced to marry her before 12 months
>if you don't birth at least a child per year, then the cult bosses publicly accuse you of masturbation and other shit
>wtf too depressed to continue

pic related, cult founder self portrait
>>
>>38084726
What are the cult exclusive gadgets
>>
>>38084365
What other weird stuff did they do in that cult?
>>
>>38084309
No, it's flagrantly anti community and doesn't ask for money. r9k is the antithesis of a cult.
>>
>>38084726
I'd totally join a cult if I got a free gf/wife.
>>
>>38084309
No a cult requires a subject of devotion. We don't have that at all.
Arguably the idea of robot hood but it's not so much devotion as a detest.
We're closer to a political movement than a cult but we're clearly not either.
>>
was anyone in a cult or group as a kid where they made you wear colored glasses?
>>
>>38084944
Most of it was done out of sight of me, I don't know but I'm pretty sure they were cucks because sometimes people would show up to our house at night.

Also the boy I had to marry's family were somehow above my parents because they could be assholes to them but not the other way around, that is why he got to hit me and break our stuff and we weren't allowed to tell him to fuck off.
>>
>>38084365
How old are you? Can you be my /x/ gf pls
>>
I went to a catholic school for a while, didn't take to it though.
>>
>>38083430
Does a religion count?
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.