[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To those who have tried to commit suicide before; why did you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

To those who have tried to commit suicide before; why did you do it and what made it fail?
>>
Two times because of school bullying. One because of inability to find a job. First two because I sucked in planning it through. For the third, I do not know. Lost all the memory around that event.
>>
I did it because I was incredibly lonely and couldn't see life getting any better (it did btw). It failed because it was a half assed attempt at suicide and deep down, I didn't really want to die. I got drunk and ate a bunch of pills, not realizing that I'm a fucking lightweight when it comes to drinking. After I downed the pills, I kept chugging down Buchanan's Deluxe. Vomited shortly after, fell asleep and woke up, happy I lived.
>>
>>38083139
then get the fuck off this board

origamo
>>
File: 1439908404135.jpg (8KB, 241x251px) Image search: [Google]
1439908404135.jpg
8KB, 241x251px
>tfw lostallhope.com is one of my most visited sites
>>
How likely is it that I would die if I fell 30m into water? Is there any easy to access high spots in the UK that I can jump from?
>>
>>38083089
> tried to cut my neck
> heard how the skin shatters
Hurt ok
>fall asleep
> awakens
> realizes failure
> cry
>>
>>38084223
did you actually cut through your artery?
>>
File: Rea-ct-ion-8.jpg (93KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Rea-ct-ion-8.jpg
93KB, 1280x720px
>>38083089

fake and gay.

shotgun to head reports 1% survivors and 99% deaths within 1.73 minutes, aka 104 seconds.

why the fuck does it take 104 seconds from pulling the trigger to being actually died?

man, look also at 15, drowning. 18 fucking minutes and a half. Wtf, the most hyperventilated experienced dudes can get 90 seconds underwater before getting serious health problems, and you're not drowned yet in eighteen fucking minutes?

wtfuckinfuck
>>
>>38084272
No just the shallow skin. I was hoping for the artery though
>>
File: seppukuS.jpg (63KB, 300x330px) Image search: [Google]
seppukuS.jpg
63KB, 300x330px
>>38083089
>Seppuku
>only 51.5% lethality
How can you not die from a Seppuku? Even if you don't actually spill out your guts out you still have a giant cut in your stomach, wouldn't you still die from that?
>>
>>38083089
Was tired of bullying at school. Tried to hang myself of the second floor back porch. But the porch fucking broke and I broke my leg.
>>
>>38084536
I guess its possible to fuck it up somehow
>>
>>38084334
I think it is the time when there is 0 or close to 0% chance of saving you
>>
File: 1498665650551.jpg (42KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
1498665650551.jpg
42KB, 535x577px
Hated my life, no friends, extremely poor grades, suffering from chronic depression and had no one to talk to. I tried twice, one from bleach (didn't drink enough, ended up just vomiting it out), second from hanging-ish. The second time failed because I'm a fucking moron and couldn't tie a noose with a belt so it just broke because I'm fat and I ended up breaking a finger.
>>
>>38084699
that still means youre alive for 104 seconds from a shotgun blast, right? wouldnt it be instant aka 1 second before 0% chance of resuscitation.
>>
>>38084733
Are things going better now?
>>
>>38084743
That was just my guess, it was the most logical one for others and I mean you could fuck up and miss the brain and just bleed, idk
>>
A question:

How is death by acute alcohol poisoning painful if too much alcohol puts you in a coma, and comas makes you unconcious of physical pain?
>>
>>38084536
The japs had this covered, with the second ready to lop off the head. I guess they must have gotten a similar statistic.
>>
>>38084971
It is hard to kill yourself by alcohol poisoning, because you will probably pass out and throw up all over the place, then wake up with a headache and everything is going to stink. You can be unconscious while in coma, but it is not uncommon to be fully aware while in coma
>>
>>38084536
seppuku was a ritual of assisted suicide with two phases. cutting your stomach open was more of a political statement, of course very painful, but not immediately lethal. it was a more drawn out agony. you had enough time to recite your manifesto of sorts and when you were ready, you signaled your 'assistant' to chop your head off. slicing your guts upon and leaving it at that would make you die of septic shock days later.
>>
File: B0009WIE2A-38.jpg (36KB, 640x277px) Image search: [Google]
B0009WIE2A-38.jpg
36KB, 640x277px
>>38085200
pretty much my favorite film desu
>>
>>38083089
Why is cutting wrists a 71 on agony, is there something I'm missing I thought it would be like going to sleep with a stinging sensation on your arm, plus I have blood thinners, I should be out quick as fuck
>>
that list looks like complete bullshit to me. many of those suicide methods involve instantaneous loss of consciousness, yet they still have 'agony' ratings. what a load of bullshit. overdosing drugs has an agony rating below 10, when the effects of overdosing something as innocent as caffeine is associated with a sense of impending doom so intense that it makes any coherent thoughts impossible.
>>
>>38083089
electrocution by definition has 100% lethality because it means 'execution by electricity'
>>
>seppuku
>51.5% lethality

pathetic
if you dont have a head chopper guy what are you even doing.
>>
I tried to kill myself when I was 13 with sleeping pills. I only took 4 because I thought it was enough and it was before my family had the internet so I couldn't double check dosage. There were a lot of things that led up to it, the biggest was being rejected by my oneitis and family problems. The thing that actually pushed me over the top was a ten page history report that we had to present in front of the class for 10 minutes straight. I left it to the last minute and had a meltdown about failing 8th grade (if you didn't turn it in, you have to repeat the year). The idea of failing a grade, or having to write a 10 pager in less than a week and then humiliate myself in front of the class was too much to take. My mom came home and found my note and woke me up. Not very exciting. I'll try again someday.
>>
>>38083089
medicine
i told goodbye to my best friend and she called 911
>>
>>38083089
>handgun to chest: 21 agony
>getting hit by car: 63 agony
>cutting wrists: 71 agony
yeah, ok
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.