[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the scariest thing you know, robots?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 28

File: IMG_4134.png (227KB, 1346x1086px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4134.png
227KB, 1346x1086px
What's the scariest thing you know, robots?
>>
File: 1497897409038.jpg (60KB, 715x506px) Image search: [Google]
1497897409038.jpg
60KB, 715x506px
>>38082866
the dark fact that I will eventually have to kill myself because life will become unbereable
>>
File: 1475421675839.png (219KB, 1199x444px) Image search: [Google]
1475421675839.png
219KB, 1199x444px
>>38082866
this originally desu senpai
holy fuck this robot i just want 2 post
>>
File: doom2.png (50KB, 1288x236px) Image search: [Google]
doom2.png
50KB, 1288x236px
>>38082866
i got another one for you
original10olo01ol
>>
>>38082866
>rich powerful people often participate in cult activities, some reasonable, some is insane conspiracy sound bullshit
>large groups of people traffic human slaves
>all cops are bad, if you think that's wrong you just haven't known the person long enough
>almost all lawyers are scum bags

The scariest thing that I know though, is that the ultra majority of people are borderline retarded....
>>
bump for more depression
>>
>>38084271
>all cops are bad

The scariest thing I know is that people that deal in absolutes will grow up and be able to vote
>>
That no one is to be trusted. My mom betrayed me.
I got stabbed in the chest by my brother and my mom lied and said it was an accident. She wasn't even there.
Cops are bad people.
>>
>>38082866
It's been thought of by scientists that alien species, if we were to ever meet them, wouldn't be highly aggressive to us. We'd probably get along. Their reasoning being that all civilized societies that make it to a space faring level would have to be empathetic and reasonable to some degree.
>>
>>38082866
That my life has been a waste
>>
File: 1497847211943.jpg (31KB, 356x356px) Image search: [Google]
1497847211943.jpg
31KB, 356x356px
>>38082866
The fact that my entire destiny was decided at my birth. The fact that I simply didn't possess the genes that would make me tall and good-looking enough to fit in with mainstream society or would mold my brain into such a way that would fire the correct neurotransmitters across my synapses in the correct combination to result in me deriving pleasure from sports and having a good enough feeling to talk to others. The fact that I was damned to an eternal hell by factors out of my control. The fact I was given OCD, Tourette's and clinical depression which makes it incredibly hard to function and results in me having to take significant amounts of time out of my day to perform rituals that also result in me embarrassing myself in public. Had I known that this were my future as a 10-year-old, I probably would've ran in front of a truck.
>>
I don't know if Pizzagate specifically is real or not but there is a massive child rape ring among the political elite in America
>>
File: 1473892960819.jpg (122KB, 526x572px) Image search: [Google]
1473892960819.jpg
122KB, 526x572px
occult stuff kind of works by self delusion, but with enough people (aka group rituals) you tend to get an effect similar to the idea of "good luck" as in something you wont physically perceive but instead something that you'll feel and think "x thing happened today because of what I did" and will continue to do so as you keep it going. its like a placebo effect on steroids based on how many people believe in it but don't forget, nocebo effect is just as powerful and placebo

rich/powerful people tend to wrapped up in it since they view themselves as special and above the common man, further intensifying that requirement of self delusion and narcissism required
>>
File: 012496467.png (783KB, 1500x1796px) Image search: [Google]
012496467.png
783KB, 1500x1796px
>>38085283
Heh, not as bad as you, but I'm bipolar. I will be my whole life. Meds my whole life. Careful my whole life. But with major anxiety and insecure relationship, that will not happen. I'll kill myself one day. At least If I do nothing. Which will happen.
At least I'll have some euphoric time, ruining all my relationship and allowing me to kill myself without hurting too much people.
>>
>>38084942
This isn't true. Look at the British Empire for a historical lesson.
>>
I've done some terrible things in my life
>>
>>38086543
Would you like to share your story?
>>
>>38086622
I can't people are monitoring my internet history and it will be used against me.
>>
>>38086644
So that's some pretty heavy shit. I really hope you will be able to start over in a fresh state
>>
>>38086711
I'm in the UK, I can't. I can't post it here or else if it's ever found out they'll use what I say here as evidence.
>>
This is pretty scary.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3910549/turkish-boys-scream-as-theyre-put-through-agonising-circumcision-ritual-in-photo-series-showing-their-contorted-faces/
>>
>>38086741
No, no, sorry, I don't speak english so well. I wanted to say that I wish you could, with some time, start a new life
Do not post it then, don't worry
>>
Talking to that cute girl in my english class
>>
>>38086448
>all civilized societies that make it to a space faring level
>The British Empire
>>
File: BlackHoleEarth.jpg (31KB, 280x280px) Image search: [Google]
BlackHoleEarth.jpg
31KB, 280x280px
Rogue Supermassive Black Holes.

Basically, a supermassive black hole, which is FLYING through space at incredible speeds.

Or anything fitting to the nature of, "The entire physical existence of humanity and Earth itself, could get snuffed out from existence, at any time."

Like, it's enough just thinking about how your own death could come at any time, especially if you read about shit like 21 year old athletes having heart attacks.

But to think of the collective death of humanity being just as fickle, is pretty hollowing of the spirit.
>>
>>38086931

I don't see how that's any scarier than the fact that we're all going to die anyway.

In fact, it's LESS scary.

>We could all get instantly, painlessly wiped out

>Or for thousands more years, we could die slowly and miserably, generation after generation all living in this vicious, brutal world, with every single individual absolutely doomed no matter what they do

First one sounds better.
>>
>>38086931
Gamma ray bust are the same kind of shit. At least, with the size of the universe, you could see some kind of strange disturbance from the black hole before the impeding doom. But gamma ray? No way to predict that.
>>
>>38084891
same my grandma molested my sister when i was sixteen and now i dont even trust my parents much less my friends
>>
>>38085283
>i-i im n-ot 6'2 and an-d my weight of 250 i-is all bec-c-cause of g-genetics, so i completely l-let m-y self g-g-go
>>
>>38087067
Fuck it, I'll take the bait
Let me guess, no genetic mental illness for you?
>>
>>38086928
That was my fault, I wasn't clear.
Look how, arguably the most advanced empire in Human history treated others they saw as "lesser"
>>
>>38086931
...damn
>>38086983
life is a beautiful thing anon, nothingness is the ultimate torture
>>
>>38087067
I'm not fat you retard. I'm an underweight lanklet. You're probably a normalfaggot who's never had a mental illness and believes "Just think positive bro" is a viable solution to a chemical imbalance in the brain. Take your fucking life.
>>
>>38087111
unless you have a mental illness, and a deformity, you can't really complain
>>
>>38086812
>https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3910549/turkish-boys-scream-as-theyre-put-through-agonising-circumcision-ritual-in-photo-series-showing-their-contorted-faces/

What the kind of headline is that? Jesus
>>
>>38087154
read this >>38087283
this isnt a bery originla commmentiaon
>>
The earth is currently well on course to hit 2 degrees of warming above pre-industrial within a couple of decades, at best though it will likely be much sooner.
Then we start to trigger irreversible feedbacks within the climate system

>The melting of Arctic Sea Ice which will become greater and greater each year until the Arctic is ice free in summer, and completely without ice soon after. This will cause the arctic oceans to absorb heat rather than reflect solar rays back into space, causing more warming
>The melting of permafrost in the high Arctic and especially Siberia which will release methane, gigatons of it, and cause ocean hydrates to destabilize, releasing more methane, causing more warming

These feedbacks will exponentially increase the warming and we will likely reach 4 degrees warmer than preindustrial between 2060 and 2080 an 6 degrees between 2100 and 2120. Eventually at 10 degrees large parts of the planet literally can't support human life due to the wet bulb temperature (pic related) but before this even happens

>Agriculture will collapse everywhere. This will cause mass starvation and a global economic collapse
>At 6 degrees warmer the Phytoplankton that produce most of our Oxygen start to die, meaning that we have locked in human extinction when the oxygen in the atmosphere runs out
>when we get about 800ppm CO2 in the atmosphere (currently 410), human cognition starts to become impacted and we get stupider
>India and Pakistan will have a nuclear war over water
>The worlds rainforests will burn to the ground

Eventually, the oceans become anoxic (without oxygen) and the only life they support are bacteria which emit hydrogen sulfide. This will poison all remaining human beings.

Despite all of this, and despite thousands of papers of Scientific evidence, and despite the fact we could switch the entire world to renewable and nuclear energy within a few years if we really tried, nobody gives a shit, and many people actively deny the issue.
>>
>>38087338
It is someone else's problem. Quote me on that.
>>
>>38087321

An accurate one.
>>
File: cdc.jpg (65KB, 577x537px) Image search: [Google]
cdc.jpg
65KB, 577x537px
>>38087689
It was someone elses problem. The previous 2 generations. And they did nothing so now we will all suffer.
Unless you are over the age of 70 there is basically a 100% chance this will make your life worse. I haven't even mentioned

>Ocean acidification
>sea level rise
>ecological collapse
>higher chance of very violent storms
>heatwaves damaging electrical infrastructure
>civil uprisings in countries with cliimate change denier governments
>increased spread of disease and new diseases released from arctic permafrost
>conflict between the US and Russia over the opening northwest passage
>the fact methane can fucking ignite during lighting storms so if it starts entering the atmosphere we will get fucking firestorms
>the fact that if it got to the point where the arctic and equator were the same temperature that WIND WOULD NO LONGER EXIST

I think most people don't know how bad the situation really is. The fact is that 2 degrees is basically confirmed at this point without pumping sulfur into the stratosphere to reflect sunlight, and even that is a solution to buy us a few more decades at best.
>>
>>38087137

>Nothingness is the ultimate torture

Oh, what a load of bullshit. There is no way you could justify that assertion with an actual sound philosophical argument.
>>
>>38082866
One day you will die.
I think that's horrifying.
>>
>>38088239

What do you think happens after we die?
>>
if i ever shot myself with a 12 gauge it would have to be around other people since no woods are around and that means that i would probably be saved aand have to be brain dead in diapers

would a 12 gauge even used inside of a hospital be unsurvivable if done so it hits the brain?
>>
ill probbaly get cavities and or cancer from smoking and chewing and i refuse to go to the dentist

tobacco and coffee are the only things that make me happy
>>
>>38088326
People ask me this question every day and the answer is it is not survivable under any circumstance if the base of the skull is destroyed exactly where the spinal column meets to the foramen magnum, or, the big hole at the bottom of your skull.
>>
the future that Kid A predicted will become true and is becoming more true by the day.

Cold, robotic isolation is coming. Embrace it.
>>
>>38084942
That's a really foolish assumption to make. It's downright retarded. We didn't advance to this point by being lovey dovey; we got here by conquest.

It's more likely that civilised space societies would get along out of mutual fear of destruction, as we do today. All the nations would keep to themselves and stay mostly isolated while being polite and well-mannered to each other.
Everyone will keep to their corners and be respectful. Overstepping or offending could cause everyone else to ally against you and utterly obliterate you.
>>
>>38088392
Not him but I'm also pretty sure that if you aim at the brain (IE 45 degrees) you're toast. Correctamundo?
>>
>>38082866
That it'll just get worse from this point onwards.
>>
>>38086996
Earth's magnetic field should deflect most of that, right? R-right?
>>
>>38088416
Only because the medula is likely to be destroyed by cavitation at that angle. A shorter angle facing out the back of your head is better, a slightly angled upward from the position of being directly pointed into the back of your mouth horizontally.
This injury will kill you instantly with a shotgun.
A rifle one would be better off with an angle closer to 45 degrees maybe...

And anyone using a pistol is fuvking crazy
>>
>>38086931
We'd notice the gravitational effects long before it could do any damage, because space is Big. Gamma ray bursts or solar flares, however..
>>
>>38088479
how do people in movies and videos like bud dwyer die from a pistol honestly it seems totally unreliable
>>
Ghosts are real.
But they aren't what we think they are.
>>
>>38088309
Nothing. That't the point. The worst part is that we won't even be aware of it, because "we" wouldn't exist anymore.
>>
File: 1459641747721.png (209KB, 510x346px) Image search: [Google]
1459641747721.png
209KB, 510x346px
>>38086931
What if we're already caught on the edge of one and we've already been broken down and destroyed but the whole time dilation thing means we're still alive from our perspective even though we're all already dead.
>>
>>38083871
Tru Robothood
>>
File: death_hurt.jpg (127KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
death_hurt.jpg
127KB, 1280x720px
>>38088529
how is that a bad thing? isn't that why people off themselves?
it's to not feel anything
>>
>>38088515
You can bleed out literally in ten seconds from a pistol headshot but due to their ineffective cavitation sometimes major blood vessels are missed and one just ends of with brain damage of wildly variable intensity.

It's not reliable but realistically you'll still probably die if you shoot your self on the head with a pistol pretty much anywhere
Why pull punches though? Do it with a twelve gauge shotgun and 00 buck or go home
>>
>>38088559
Not how that works. At all. For numerous reasons.
>>
>>38088696
t. Someone who has visited a black hole before

Enlighten us, benevolent deity
>>
>>38088573
Yes, because they feel that the pain they experience existing is worse than that of oblivion. The thing is, though, that these people are the minority, therefore, from a human standpoint, the more usual response to death is crushing terror, not at the pain of death, but at what comes (or rather, doesn't come) afterwards.
>>
>>38088722
This.

Give me one of those numerous reasons, >>38088696.
>>
File: 1468548805401.png (335KB, 578x539px) Image search: [Google]
1468548805401.png
335KB, 578x539px
>>38087338
These events are already set in stone anon.
Government and business moves too slowly to implement these changes even if they wanted to.
For us to switch even 10% of our resources over to green tech it would take at bare minimum 20 years. All the while this shit is going on.
Either humanity itself is probably fucked within the next 200 years or global warming data is exaggerated and i'll be dead before anything happens (besides a nuclear war).
>>
File: give_up.jpg (77KB, 719x583px) Image search: [Google]
give_up.jpg
77KB, 719x583px
>>38088744
people fear oblivion?
>>
>>38087338
Argiculture will do better under global warming, the expanding tropical zone combined with the increased rainfall will mean that previously unfarmable land will become bread baskets. An example would be the Siberia, and the Russian Far East. If they were farmed they could feed the whole world.
>>
>>38088722
-We'd see the distortions easily: we can see the gravitational lensing of the sun and very distant stars. Super-massive black holes are of the order of hundreds of thousands to billions of solar masses, so I have trouble believing that we wouldn't notice.
Also, when it comes to time dilation, there's no "already dead" about it: we would be moving synchronously with the rest of the universe, just at a slower rate: just because time passes slower for us in this scenario, doesn't mean the universe overtakes us, otherwise we just wouldn't be moving slower.
>>
>>38088800
t. A young person
>>
>>38088722
>>38088752
The gravity before reaching that point of infinite time dilation would already be immense enough to crush the entire planet.
On top of that the gradient of distance to the epicenter and gravitational strength is crazy.
For example you could spread your feet apart where 1 is closer to the singularity and the other is farther away and your closer foot experiences 11.8 G while your farther foot experiences 2.2 G or something.
>>
>>38088908
11.8g's?
Holy fuck that's trippy
I've only ever had like 3.5gs of mushrooms
>>
>>38087338
>Despite all of this, and despite thousands of papers of Scientific evidence, and despite the fact we could switch the entire world to renewable and nuclear energy within a few years if we really tried, nobody gives a shit, and many people actively deny the issue.
Nuclear energy produces a lot of heat, too.

The thing is, we can't undo it. It's done. Build loads of solar panels isn't going to solve shit. In fact, the mines, refineries and factories necessary to build those things will contribute to the warming.
>>
>>38088965
>It's probably already pretty fucked
>Let's just let it ride
#yolo
>>
>>38088908
Well, you say that but spaghettification (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spaghettification) is actually less severe inside of a Super-massive blackhole, or rather, is less significant when compared to the other qualities of the object, like its event horizon.

Also, the point that has "infinite time dilation" is the singularity - a point of* infinite density and a literal point: it takes up zero volume. You'd be torn apart loooong before that.

*completely theoretically
>>
>>38088965
>Nuclear energy produces a lot of heat too.
The world isn't warming from heat produced directly from combustion.
As somebody already said, that's not how that works, at all.
>>
File: 1455849405828.jpg (406KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1455849405828.jpg
406KB, 1280x720px
>>38088965
>>38089034
Exactly. What is more sad is that we have the technology to expand even into space yet nobody is interested in that and instead focus their effort on trying to wrestle sand niggers and insane monkey chinks from their oil and nuclear weapons
>>
>>38089093
Then why do science people always say to turn off lights when you done needing them?
Light = heat = warm
"Global warming"

????
>>
>>38089093
Are you saying that when I turn my radiator on, and forget to close the window, that actually isn't warming up the entire earth?

Scientists keep saying that poor insulation means the heat escapes from my house. It's got to go somewhere, anon. That energy can't just be destroyed.
>>
File: 999.jpg (12KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
999.jpg
12KB, 275x183px
>>38082866

>I keep going on every day knowing that I'm alive and suffering
>Unable to commit suicide due to living in a gun-free country and literally any other way being unrealistic, too scary, too painful or too risky not to mention I don't want to fuck my family up mentally more than they already are
>Tried all depression treatment including big medication dosage, psychiatrists, ECT and also voodoo alternative crap like bio-feedback
>Will have to live the rest of my life hating myself, seeing no point in life, feeling tired and like shit every day
>Escapism used to help but each day that passes escapism helps less

I want out. I never asked for this. Please let me go.
>>
File: delet_angery.jpg (25KB, 680x383px) Image search: [Google]
delet_angery.jpg
25KB, 680x383px
>>38089121

probably bait but w/e
the issue is that it uses electricity to keep light on
CO2 is released when making electricity
CO2 causes global warming
>>
>>38089121

To stop using so much fucking energy. producing energy = burning fuels = gases that keep the heat and other bad shit inside our atmosphere
>>
I'm truly terrified of a zombie epidemic/virus I've had dreams about it since i was 6 years old and it's a story by now I wish it would stop. I often get it when I've been out drinking, anybody know how to make it stop
>>
File: 1498642204079.jpg (33KB, 390x344px) Image search: [Google]
1498642204079.jpg
33KB, 390x344px
>>38089121
>Then why do science people always say to turn off lights when you done needing them?
>Light = heat = warm
>"Global warming"

Wow. How did you have enough brain cells to make it here?
or top tier bait, either one
>>
>>38089180
Why don't they just make co2 cartridges then? Like the ones for paintball guns.

Also that shit is cold as hell how the fuck could that heat up the earth? I think u trolling
>>
>>38089186
How the fuck that possible gasses disappear after a while like if you spill gas it doesn't smell forever
>>
File: Fuck_go_back.png (331KB, 568x390px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck_go_back.png
331KB, 568x390px
>>38089247
dude if you had played your cards better you could have tilted us a lot more instead you went full retard and now its obvi b8
>>
>>38082866
That there is no big global conspiracy and humanity as a whole is truly rudderless, only guided by desires dictated by the now. We'd be less screwed if there were the Illuminati or lizard people.
>>
>>38089286
The fuck you talking about nigga ur not even on my level
>>
File: Yplh18u.png (26KB, 527x409px) Image search: [Google]
Yplh18u.png
26KB, 527x409px
>>38089121
>>38089122
Neither of you seem to realise how insignificant we are in some aspects: the global temperature increase is something around 1.5 septillion joules (1,500,000,000,000,000,000,000J) since 1998, wheras the amount of energy directly produced from power plants is only a tiny amount of this.
>>
File: 1488353744876.png (660KB, 640x639px) Image search: [Google]
1488353744876.png
660KB, 640x639px
>>38089374
>assuming all the energy we expend is only produced by power plants and that power plants are 100% efficient

You're one of those guys who thinks he is smart but no one really gets that because everyone else is stupid, huh?
>>
>>38088515
Bud Dwyer used a .44 Magnum inside his mouth, no nigga is going to survive that, and he did in fact blow out the back of his brain

>>38088479
Shotgun and rifles are pretty effective, but a pistol can be used as well if you put it BEHIND your head, and aim it at the base of your skull. Plus, you might get lucky and the cops will investigate it as a homicide because who the fuck shoots themselves this way
>>
>>38089422
>assuming all the energy we expend is only produced by power plants and that power plants are 100% efficient
That's not what I'm saying at all, in fact I'm saying the exact opposite: even if they were 0% efficient, and all of the energy produced was converted to heat, it still wouldn't account for the total temperature increase.
>>
>>38089374
to bait or not to bait that is the question.
>>
>>38089442
if a pistol is unsurviveable then does that mean a shotgun would literally be failproof no matter how its aimed as long as it hits the brain even from the forehead?

even if you were inside a hospital could anyone save you or make you a vegetable?
>>
>>38089442
Naw they would be able to figure out pretty quickly from where the gun fell, to the angle of the entry wound that it would have a high probability of being suicide plus why would you even want it to be investigated like a homicide? Usually it's the other way around and even that almost never works.
>>
>>38089442
>no nigga is going to survive that

There are thousands of people who put a handgun in their mouths and only blew off the front or side of their face who will tell you otherwise.

You're a moron who gives bad advice.
>>
>>38089475
No you can end up a vegetable or just blind and retarded aiming a rifle or shotgun like a fool
>>
>>38089475
Yeah, a shotgun would be your best bet, but you'd better make sure it's done with 00 or 000 buckshot, rather than birdshot (you'll survive it). To answer your hospital question, why don't you do it in a hospital so that you can give the rest of us an answer. Cheers!

>>38089488
It was a joke

>>38089501
Bud Dwyer shoved a .44 Magnum into his mouth and aimed it at the back of his head, he did not aim it to the side or to the front. The way he aimed it, with that caliber, all confirm what I said regarding who could survive it: no nigga could.
>>
>>38087338
The earth is in a perpetual cycle of cooling and warming. Humans can't stop it. We're overdue for another culling anyway
>>
>>38088515
It is totally unreliable. Plenty of people shoot themselves in the head or face and survival all fucked up looking or live as a vegetable.

Despite what movies and idiots will tell you most people survive a shot to the head these days thanks to modern medical techniques. Unless you do it just right you will likely wake up in a hospital missing half your jaw and your family looking at you like you're retarded.
>>
>>38089115

Nobody wants to pitch in unless they get to have control.

Humans are obsessed with having control over one another.
>>
/r9k/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWg8ES3zcfw
>>
File: delet_kushi.png (314KB, 529x563px) Image search: [Google]
delet_kushi.png
314KB, 529x563px
>>38089544
dude more bait?
c'mon
>>
>>38089536
>ignoring that a lot of people experience a hesitation jerk when they shoot themselves and rarely shoot themselves how they intended

A criminal retard successfully pulling off a lethal headshot on himself on live TV doesn't reflect the data on gun related suicides we have.
>>
>>38089569
Tell you what, shove a .44 magnum into the back of your throat and tell me how much wiggle room you've got. Shoot yourself with it, and then come back to me and tell me that I'm wrong
>>
>>38089569
U should try it and when you survive come back here and rub it in our faces
>>
File: 1hSMkUl.jpg (177KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1hSMkUl.jpg
177KB, 1200x900px
>>38089475
A properly aimed shotgun will literally disintegrate your entire head. You don't live through that.
>>
To everybody in this thread posting about firearm suicides, here's a helpful link:
http://lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/firearms/reliability
It has a couple statistics you might all find interesting.
>>
File: 1489326276647.jpg (103KB, 906x1125px) Image search: [Google]
1489326276647.jpg
103KB, 906x1125px
>>38089588
I'd rather not, given I'm pretty sure I'm more likely just to wind up fucked up afterwards.

Since you're so convinced you're right how about you go first and show us all how it's done?
>>
>>38089603
XD that face tho
Like le weasel man from ice age 2
>>
>>38089603
Given how fucked up that guy's teeth look I can see why he did it.

>also not taking the nice shampoos and shit out of the shower before you kill yourself in it
>>
>>38082866

Wait is this anon talking about Jews or aliens here? I can't tell because he has an Israeli flag.
>>
>>38089636
I already know I'm right, you're trying to "prove" me wrong, so why don't you go ahead and do it. I saw Bud Dwyer blow his head off and die, you're trying to "prove" that if someone like yourself did this, it wouldn't work. So...

Prove it.
>>
>>38089560
Not all of us, anon.

>tfw the robot tries to control what you say
I think we know who the real enemy is.
>>
Revealing your real feelings to somebody you want to become romantically involved with.
>>
>>38089673
Protip: Jews know about the aliens and they're trying to shape humanity into something that's ready when the aliens get here
>>
>>38089603

>all the blood splattered everywhere

Real life blood splatter is really strange looking. There's something so messy and degrading about it, it makes me sick to see. I feel bad for people who get to the point where they decide suicide is the only way out, it's so gorey.

Even if you take pills there's no easy way to die which is one of the reasons I never killed myself when I used to be suicidal : ^ )
>>
File: IMG_3968.png (229KB, 734x1110px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3968.png
229KB, 734x1110px
>>38089718
Compelling thought anon
>>
>>38088527
what are they then anon
>>
>>38089743
What is barbiturates combined with fentanyl?
>>
rats sticking up my ass when im taking a shit also talking to girls
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWg8ES3zcfw
>>
>>38089718

>Jews think the only way to survive alien invasion is to change our species into a collectivist centralized global mass controlled by Jewish overlords from Israel
>aliens arrive after light years and are horrified by what the planet has become
>nuke us from orbit
>I-I just wanted to help you goyim!
>>
>>38089772

>tfw you have a rat bro that helps you clean your ass

Who even needs human friends?
>>
>>38089800
>Implying the aliens aren't Jews too
Shill detected
>>
>>38088833

You're assuming we can not only observe that much space, but that the rogue black hole would be moving slow enough for you to see it between intervals of observation, and notice it's a threat.

You get what I mean?

Like, how many days of not seeing it would you have.
Then when it does get captured in an image, how long until anybody notices.
Then if somebody notices, how long will it be reviewed, and speculated on to determine what it is.
Then when they've figured out "oh, lensing from a black hole", how long until they can get approved observatory time to look at it again, and actually determine it's moving.

And in that period of time, how far will it have traveled?

And what if it doesn't come towards Earth in a linear path either?
It would then be at different places of observation, every day.
"Huh, that lensing isn't there anymore. How weird. Just have to make a note of it and get back to the project at hand."

If it's traveling some fraction the speed of light, you'd never see it coming.
Earth's detection technology is not that superior.
>>
>>38089879
We'd notice even a small-ish black holes effect on stars for at least a few hundred light years out. Now, this black hole would be moving at a rather slow speed - even if it somehow was extra-galactic, it would only travel at a maximum (and a liberal estimate at that) of 70km/s.

Using these numbers, say 300 light years and the 70km/s figure, it would take a black hole, moving at it's almost maximum possible speed, it would take over twelve million years to reach us. Now, these numbers are mostly guesses, but space is big.

Also, why do you think we can only detect black holes through there lensing? Their direct effects on the movements of objects, not to mention their huge, incandescent accretion discs, would be immensley easier to see.
>>
File: 1486648605138.png (71KB, 506x329px) Image search: [Google]
1486648605138.png
71KB, 506x329px
>>38089093
>Nuclear energy
>Combustion
>>
>>38090245
I was generalising power plants - the vast majority which use fuel utilise combustion. Don't be a pedant.
>>
>>38090035

Assuming it passes near other objects close enough to alter their motion, and assuming we'd detect it.

Assuming it would have an accretion disk

Assuming slow speeds, assuming its maximum speeds
>>
>>38082866
Good thing that intelligent life doesn't exist outside of Earth.
>>
>>38090289
Those are all reasonable assumptions.
>>
File: 1498767281360.png (150KB, 555x476px) Image search: [Google]
1498767281360.png
150KB, 555x476px
>>38090282
Ok. Just keep in mind that if you've got combustion in your nuclear power plant, you're in for a Chernobyl.
>>
>>38090379
Will do, so long as you keep your coal-fires strictly fission free. :)
>>
>>38082866
>implying there is intelligent life outside our planet
If there was we would have found evidence of some a long time ago.
Even on Earth, ancient civilizations left behind immortal legacies across the globe.
The pyramids, those giant heads on that island, the Colosseum etc

There is nothing like that floating in space. We are alone
>>
>>38085283
>The fact that my entire destiny was decided at my birth.
Fuck off with your causality bullshit Void.
>>
>>38082866
But what if humans ARE the most advanced species in the universe and we're the elder-beings everyone else will fear?
Thread posts: 136
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.