[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: anime suggestions for robots >inb4 nhk give me something

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

File: banner_964.jpg (30KB, 600x240px) Image search: [Google]
banner_964.jpg
30KB, 600x240px
ITT: anime suggestions for robots

>inb4 nhk

give me something i haven't seen before. i'm a bit of a weeb
>>
kodomo no jikan, read the manga afterward if you want the full story
>>
Oyasumi pun pun is really good. The beginning really makes me nostalgic for my childhood.
Saying that I didn't really care much to finish welcome to the NHK despite how short it is. I got to the point where he talked to his old high school girlfriend at the restuarant and quit. It just didn't stand out to me, should I contiue with it or nah?
>>
File: 9334.jpg (93KB, 250x350px) Image search: [Google]
9334.jpg
93KB, 250x350px
>>38082114
Aoi bungaku
Anime adaptions of classical japanese literature like No longer Human.

Jigouko shoujo
Antology horror series that deals heavily with the despair of life
>>
>>38083369
read the light novel, the anime is full of poorly animated filler
>>
Texhnolyze is great, fucked up people in a fucked up world circling the drain. You will want to kill yourself by the time it's over.
>>
File: ttg.gif (936KB, 500x572px) Image search: [Google]
ttg.gif
936KB, 500x572px
The Tatami Galaxy is bretty gud. The main character is relatable
>>
>>38083890
>tfw have to pause after everything he says because slow reader

any chance this will get dubbed?
>>
File: bokurano2.jpg (15KB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
bokurano2.jpg
15KB, 450x253px
>>38082114
Bokurano, one of the most underrated masterpieces of all time. Also made by the same studio that made NHK.
>>
>>38082114
Just read Goodnight Punpun, it is the only thing you will ever need OP.
>>
>>38083369
pun pun is a chad
>>
File: shiba43.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
shiba43.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>38082114

note the imported Alfa Romeo Mito Quadrifoglio Verde (FWD 1.4-litre 168 hp six-speed manual gearbox, 39 mpg).

100% total waifu.

>inb4 how does she snowdrift with a FE/FWD
>inb4 why does she
>>
>>38084070
Eh. I for one couldn't relate to pun pun dedicating himself to his studies once Aki left him and like in welcome to the NHK, I found it strange how many women had crushes on him.
>>
>>38084126
I couldn't realte to anyrhing about him.
Fucked his uncles girlfriend, and then gets to fuck another girl, and then! Fucks his oneitis.
Wow such a robot.
I thought only one girl liked Sato in NHK.
>>
>>38084185
To be fair, his aunt raped him. He was a psycho maniac with his Oneitis and the other girl basically lead the relationship with him sperging out a few times. As for welcome to the NHK, I wouldn't know. I also posted this one >>38083369.
>>
>>38084256
Ya i would continue with NHK, the girl he meets from high school wasn't actually his girlfriend, and she leads to a plot point relating to suicidal people.
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 1000x666px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 1000x666px
>>38082114
Tentai Senshi Sunred.
>>
>>38083369
Pretty much anything from Asano Inio is dark and depressing. Still, fucking love punpun, still havent found anything close to it, anyone have any books about same themes as punpun?
>>
Is NHK good? Or it will make me feel depressed
>>
>>38084617
I liked it most of the time. Though I did get a strong
>tfwno Misaki trying to save you
after watching it
>>
>>38083890
Seconding this. It's like a more mature version of NHK.

Just have to watch it at 80%...which sucks because the ost is great.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.