[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PROVE YOU AREN'T BORING

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 12

YOU DON'T HAVE A GIRLFRIEND BECAUSE YOU ARE BORING

Prove you aren't boring, i will judge you
>>
File: 765432442.jpg (339KB, 1920x1281px) Image search: [Google]
765432442.jpg
339KB, 1920x1281px
I'm really fucking boring and theres nothing to be done about it :<
>>
>>38080784
Wow you're right what a great observation that I've defiantly never noticed before, thanks Chad
>>
I have a girlfriend, but i did not for a long time.
One way to change this is.. Approach them, find a hobby so you dont seem desperate for having something to do. (and ofcourse look like you care for yourself)
Once i stopped doing nothing and started longboarding and working out i got a girlfriend. Girls dont like it when you have nothing to do/ nobody to talk to except her, it's important to have your own life.
And ofcourse, having a fit body is cool.
>>
>>38080784
Your still gay l0l
>>
There is literally nothing I do to prove you wrong, after all I'm posting on /r9k/ on saturday night.
>>
>>38080784
The only way to not be boring is to be hot. That's pretty much it.

Everyone seems boring when they are ugly.
Stacy's profile "I like to have fun u know n just hang with friends n have a good time! i like the chainsmokers and partying! like to travel xoxo <3"

Do you really think that is interesting? Chad's profile is similarly vapid and uninteresting. Very few people have genuinely interesting lives. The only reason people take interest in Chad/Stacy is because they are hot, that's it.
>>
>>38080784
I think pregnant bellies look like a giant third boob and it's fucking hot.
>>
>>38080784
..Chad all you do is drink natty ice at the frat house on the weekends while failing all your classes.. don't pretend you're interesting. name 1 legitimate hobby you have
>>
No, I don't have a girlfriend for a variety of reasons

Reason number one, the availability issue:
>I'm attracted to girls that have a similar personality to myself
>But my personality is one of very low Agreeableness, Neuroticism, and Extraversion
>Women tend to score higher on these traits then men do
>Very rarely do girls exist on the far end of the spectrum.
>In other words, girls with my personality type are rare
>Have an IQ of 135
>This rules out literally around 99% of the population
>I exist in a shitty college town of 18,000
>Chances I meet a girl with these qualities is fucking abysmal
>Literally have only been attracted to two girls in the past six years

Reason number two, social issues:

>Have poor social skills, can't engage in protracted conversion
>Get nervous around girls that I'm attracted to, and only girls that I'm attracted to
>Can't approach them, so have to luck out into a situation where conversation is mandatory
>Can't use classical exposure therapy techniques to get over my phobia because me being attracted to a girl is incredibly rare
>Am basically fucked two ways instead of one

Boring? You realize that someone may find you boring and another may find you incredibly interesting? Anyway, I'm moving to Tokyo for six months which has a population of 40 million. Maybe my odds will increase then.
>>
>>38080936
>being this wrong
you must be stupid if you think you are boring because of your looks and not your personality
>>
>>38081022
lol nobody cares haha
>>
>>38081048
Name 1 hobby chad has that is so interesting and got him his girlfriend.
>>
>>38081051
xD fukken epic bro u told me!!!!
>>
>>38080784
I'm a published author, I build/paint/collect model tanks, I read a ton of books and watch tv series when I have fuck all to do. Those are my hobbies. I found a gf who likes to read, collect things, and watch tv shows. She doesn't like going out, prefers to stay inside. Even when we go on holiday, her idea of a great holiday is plugging my laptop into the hotel's TV's HDMI and netflix binging some shit like Elementary.

What now.
>>
I do have a girlfriend.
>>
>>38081022
>he fell for the psychology meme

Not even psychologists trust their own tests. You fucked up, anon.
>>
>>38081022
> IQ of 135
Why are you saying this like it's a big deal? I have an IQ of 155 and I've never had any problems connecting with other people. It's your fault.
>>
>>38081115
There are two lies in your post.
>>
>>38081130
Wew lad you sure showed me.
>>
>>38081021
I go to the gym 5 times a weak, the membership is cheap where i live

I have a black belt on karate, i quit when i was 13 years old

I use to go to dance class when i was a kid, i quit at 15 but i learn a lot so dancing come easy to me

I'm a 21 years old lawyer, I do not work as a lawyer because i'm working with my dad and getting my master's degree

Not american so i don't know what it's a frat house, i speak, spanish, english and french. Spanish as mother language.

And i do archery on weekends when i don't drink with friends

FUCK YOU
>>
>>38081115
First of all I strongly doubt you have an IQ of 155, on what grounds do you say your IQ is 155? You do realize with an IQ like that you would be smarter than 99.9877101029% of the population right? And that you would likely be on par with the leading scientists and other great men of the past? First of all presuming that your story is true, you'd likely be surrounded by other high IQ people, the problem is I'm not. Second of all, you're a fool if you think "connecting with other people" whatever the fuck that means is equivalent to engaging in a long term relationship with them. You simply can't date someone who is average in intelligence if you are that smart. You will be WAY too different.
>>
File: rw7leodry43z.jpg (22KB, 480x341px) Image search: [Google]
rw7leodry43z.jpg
22KB, 480x341px
>>38081022
are you fit/attractive? Because if you're normie tier attractive then it's fine to justify yourself like this.

If you're not attractive then your justifications don't matter at all because you wouldn't get any even if you had no reservations.

I have chosen to imagine you as a 5ft 11, 20 year old white male who doesn't stand out but doesn't really fit in who has a slightly inflated (not huge) ego.

As long as your justifications satisfy yourself and you know for a fact you won't look back in 30 years and wonder "why the fuck was I like that holy shit what was wrong with me" then you do you happily.

If you think you're going to regret being so aromantic in your future then try working on your social skills as best as possible, get some practice GFs so you don't fucking sperg out when the time comes.

Because if you're genuinely that rarely attracted to women It'll feel 5000x more feel if you fuck it up and have it be your fault.
>>
File: pepe detector.jpg (124KB, 882x731px) Image search: [Google]
pepe detector.jpg
124KB, 882x731px
>>38081159
All in a day's work for 4chans' greatest detector
>>
>>38081178
>gym, karate, dance class, lawyer
all of these are solo hobbies that have nothing to do with another person. you do these by yourself. this is not interesting for another person. when you meet up with another person you are exactly on my level: "let's go to a movie or go bowling or eat dinner"

none of your hobbies are interesting.
>>
>>38081048
>>38081069
Can't answer as I can see. So you admit defeat by default and realize the truth that Chad got a girlfriend because he was born hot. There is no reason aside from that.
>>
>>38080784
I'm boring as shit because I'm married and have two kids. I have no time to be interesting.
>>
File: 6hj85yjc73uy.jpg (21KB, 403x433px) Image search: [Google]
6hj85yjc73uy.jpg
21KB, 403x433px
>swimming
>vidya
>weed
>programming
>scuba

yeah actually writing it out I realize I'm pretty fucking boring
>>
>>38081180
I was officially Mensa tested and yes I'm in the 99th percentile. I *am* very different from my gf, and I do sometimes feel like what is obvious for me is not obvious for most other people. I have an extremely easy time grasping difficult concepts and I am surrounded by intelligent individuals. But that has never stopped me from making relationships with people, even on the long term. Being intelligent shouldnt stop you from connecting with others, unless you're stopping yourself (even if sometimes everyone around you is a gpddamn idiot).
>>
>>38081022
>falling for the japanese waifu meme
>thinking there aren't plenty of 130ish IQ women in a college town of 18,000
>falling for the similar personality meme
>>
>>38081191
I'm attractive enough in terms of facial aesthetics, jawline, shoulder width, etc. I'm actually shorter than 5'11 though. My physical standards for attraction are very low . I should say that it's never been a problem. Those two girls that I was attracted to, I know for a fact that they liked me too, I was just too autistic to do anything about it. I'm recently 24 not 20. It's not a matter of justifications, it's a matter of me literally not being attracted to people. I regret nothing, and I feel me dating someone is an inevitability.
>>
>>38081257
And your girlfriend? How long have you been dating her, where did you meet her, and how smart is she?
>>
>>38081199

Thats true for almos all male hobbies. When you are with a chick, you are always on her level, because women have completely different hobbies. Lets take a brief look a common male hobbies:

>Metalworking/Woodworking: Complete solo hobby and women have zero interest.
>Bodybuilding: Yeah it gives you a good body, but thats about it. Girls dont like the bodybuilder lifestyle.
>Male Sports: Yeah, they might work as an icebreaker, but thats about it. No girl is interested in playing fucking football with you.

Also "lets go to a movie or go bowling" is exactly what normies do and it sometimes (depending on the girl) works for them, because they are average in terms of looks.

Chad on the other hand can spend all his day playing WoW and text girls up with "wanna bang?" and gets laid whenever he wants, because he is fucking hot.

>OMG, nerds are so cute, i love his pale skin on his abs.

Meanwhile if you are short and ugly:

>Ugh, what a creep fucking loser nerd.
>>
>>38081388
>Thats true for almos all male hobbies.
Which is exactly my point, so your hobbies don't matter AKA the only thing that matters is being sexually attractive AKA OP's post is bullshit. The reason I have no gf is because I was born ugly, that's pretty much the only reason. The reason Chad has a gf is because he was born sexy, that's pretty much it. Do you really think Chad could have the same personality and all the same hobbies and the same jokes and everything else exactly the same, but have a 2 inch penis, a fat body, ugly face, and balding at 17, and he would still be "so attractive to women wow he is just so INTERESTING and FUN because of his hobbies"??? That is really what you fucking believe? Jesus.
>>
>>38080784
>Prove you aren't boring

I can't do this, I'm boring as fuck. Yet...

>tfw gf
>>
File: 1493002077171.png (29KB, 354x286px) Image search: [Google]
1493002077171.png
29KB, 354x286px
>>38080784
she want the last name with the rang on it cause i pulled out a million cash told her plank on it
>>
>>38081319
We've been dating for 7 years, friends for 3 years more and we met through friends of friends. She does say from time to time that I make her feel stupid, not intentionally, but I lose my patience explaining something to people which I feel is obvious. It's one of our biggest clashes, but I've been teaching myself to be more in control of it. I would consider her slightly above average smart.
>>
>>38080784
There's no way that guy in pic has has the wherewithal to properly care for a lion cub. Sometimes you have to be boring so your pets don't keep dying off.
>>
>>38081560
he just want the photo, why people are so retarded?
>>
>>38081560
But think of the likes he gets on that picture! It's definitely #worth
>>
File: 1498006046351.jpg (60KB, 400x281px) Image search: [Google]
1498006046351.jpg
60KB, 400x281px
>>38080784
Got some of my best mates addicted to drugs.
I cheated on a few gf.
I got married when I was 16, 17 and again when I was 19.
I got a friend killed.
I lost my family ties.
I held down jobs since I was young.
I once benched a whole 200 pounds when I broke up with my first ex and that was pure anger.
I become a user like my father but hes got his own wife and kids, he dont even look like me.
My Mother remarried and shes got a new son so shes happy.
Ive been in countless fights...I used to place foot ball (UK)
I traveled around ive been in jail and prison.
Been in a mental lock up.
OD and alcohol poisoning...
I feel in love and fell out of love.
I laughed so hard my face was beet red.
I used to make people happy and feel ok for a time.
I used to sing and dance and tried to be the best friend I could be.
I once owned two dogs.
I once saved a cat from a highway.
I leave the spiders in my room alone because their whole life will be attacking other spiders.
I lost my job my apartment and my friend.
I got so much money stolen from me.
Did too many drugs, did care about what happens.
Man I fucking fell off a roof when I was drunk and didnt feel it...my buddy at the time told me he was scared...I know why now.
I cant feel on the out side...I once got so drunk I passed out on a fire and woke up with bloody jeans and a busted hand.
My left hand is busted from punching a concret wall after texting my ex.
Who by the way seems to be an average dyke SJW and ruined her beauty with tattoos.
I wear long sleeves all year so people cant see my shredded arm.
I didnt do it for attention I did it after texting my ex...she hates me but I love her.
I dont own guns any more and cannot for legal reasons.
I cannot see my own mother every again.
I miss everything in life.
Pic related is me.
A jackass whos stuck in his own made hole.
I lost everything. More importantly I lost the ones I loved because I am what hate is.
>>
File: IMG_3983.jpg (22KB, 291x343px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3983.jpg
22KB, 291x343px
>>38080784
-just returned from several years abroad
-have attended a top university, which people are usually suitably impressed by
-did college sports
-have read a ton of books, can talk about most topics and have some background knowledge
-have organised events and done some leadership stuff

Could be better, but honestly I should already be way more interesting than most Chads, in the non-sexual way anyways.

That aside, thinking about interesting stuff all day doesn't actually make you interesting if other people don't know about it. If you have interests you should probably talk about them, or even better talk about things that the other person cares about.

Of course at the end of the day, whilst all that can help it won't make up for lack of height, frame and face as well as not having enough confidence and slickness, aka not being Chad.
>>
i'm an autistic, suicidal tranny and i have two girlfriends
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s138u3DAAblJ
I do this all the time
I'm great
>>
>>38080784
But I am boring anon. Aren't there any boring girls I could gf?
>>
I've never met a man who was more boring than the average woman
>>
>>38081854
gay
have you ever done an anatomological study of the vagina
you
absolute
pleb
>>
Can't argue with that.

Until women want to talk about saving the white race and western civilization, there's nothing to talk about.
>>
File: IMG_6577.jpg (44KB, 614x267px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6577.jpg
44KB, 614x267px
>>38081254
Me too desu.
>running
>vidya
>listening to garbage music 24/7
>4chan
>>
>>38081788
fuck you normies
tiny guitar is the way that I commune with God
fuck Satan
>>
>>38080784
I partake in semi-frequent drug use and meme-tier "spiritual awakenings" and "deeper understanding of the universe" because of it.

Other than that I just sit on my ass get high and watch chinese cartoons

Id rather be happy than interesting
poor thread kys op
>>
>>38080784
I do copious amounts of party drugs
>>
>>38082122
>>38082158
GO AWAY SATAN9K
>>
>>38082122
I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT WHAT YOU KNOW
NOT WHAT BROUGHT YOU THERE YOU WOMAN IN THE NIGHT
YOU COULD HAVE BEEN PICKED UP BY TED BUNDY
I BET YOU NEWFAGS DON'T EVEN HAVE PARENTS
>>
File: PopeUltimatePower.jpg (23KB, 500x420px) Image search: [Google]
PopeUltimatePower.jpg
23KB, 500x420px
????aaAAAAAAAAAa
AAaAAAAAAaAA
aaaaaaaaaa
???aAAAAAA?aaaaaaaAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAA
????????????AAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Here is some extra content to make a robot happy. Also, aaa?a? aaa
>>
I play an instrument and have made it to the quarter finals in a season of America's got talent with a band.
>>
>>38080784
I write graffiti
thanks for the tax dolans
>>
>>38082215
What is the information you seek, anon?
>>
almost everyone ive met has told me im funny or "like a tv character"
>>
https://youtu.be/CaFR6PC820c

Life is not TV or the movies, people! Actors on TV are always doing lame stuff like spinning around in a field wearing colorful clothing to indicate "fun" but that can only be fun for about 5 minutes, max, and then you want a nap.
>>
>>38082315
I WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU WANT TO SEND TO THE LEGISLATION
I WANT YOU TO ME IN CHARGE
YOU ARE MR. MAN
LEAD US YOU IDIOT
>>
these /soc/ lite threads are really sickening.
>>
>>38082496
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN STUCK IN A PSYCH WARD WITH A MAN EATING HIS OWN HAND
SHUT AAAAHHHP
>>
I cant, im really boring desu
>>
>>38081078
How did you meet? I'm genuinely curious. I have friends I hang out with, I go to the gym 4+ times a week, I work as a musician, and stay out of the house during the day unless the weather's fucked or something.
And yet I still don't meet people I want to start a relationship with. I meet people here and there but when I do I find them annoying and basic normies with no interests outside of their job/school and drinking.
>>
>>38080784
Boring is subjective. Not everyone finds the same stuff boring, what one person finds boring someone else finds interesting, how can you use something so open to individual interpretation to decide that's why/why not they havent got a gf.

BTFO

/thread
>>
File: smug3.jpg (7KB, 192x187px) Image search: [Google]
smug3.jpg
7KB, 192x187px
>>38080784
I spend all day watching the finest anime and doujins, playing the best video games my buffed to shit PC can handle, and of course am a /ck/ master and make amazing nyquil boiled chicken to snack on after a tiring day of watching anime, jacking off, and playing vidya. What do YOU have OP?
>>
>>38080784
jokes on you, i dont have one because im a coward
>>
>>38082729
You just gotta keep at it. I know it sounds bland but it's the truth.

I met her through a friend. She was a friend of my friend and he invited me out to a bar where she happened to be. You need to have your friends introduce you to EVERYONE they meet when you're out with them and you need to (at the very least appear to) be genuinely interested in other people. Reserve your judgement for afterwards.

We got to talking, then I asked for her number so we can stay in touch. I wasn't exactly interested in her but I asked for her number because I always did whenever meeting someone new, whether male or female. Then I invited her for coffee coz I needed someone to talk to and she seemed like an interesting person.

So we just stayed friends for a few years, just meeting up occasionally. Through our friendship we developed feelings for each other and then it just happened one night out we were drinking. We kissed and the rest after that is standard dating/relationshippy stuff.
>>
Stupid normies. I WANT a boring gf
>>
>>38080936
>>38081069
>>38081217
Partying and socializing is infinitely more interesting than watching anime and fapping to traps, you asocial autist.

I bet you don't even know how fun it is to drink with friends, it is nowhere near as drinking alone wallowing in your own misery
>>
>>38081178
>blackbelt at 13
bs
>>
>>38081199
you forgot archery
>>
>>38081178
>black belt im karate at 13
Fucking dojos should stop giving kids belts just because
I started doing karate at 8 and continued until 17 and i dont have a black belt
Like its this hard so dont even bullshit me with things like "its just cuz im beter than u lol xDDDDD" because we all know they gave to you just because they wanted you to stay at their dojo for longer
>>
>>38083525
you this>>>38083778
>>
>>38083219
This too, eventually becomes boring. The only things that never pale completely are sex. food. having a family.
>>
>>38080784
>built functioning webshooters at 14, web fluid capable of holding 500 pounds against a wall and making weak ass lines through evaporation of a solvent
>almost killed my friend with a homemade rocket launcher
>made pipe bombs
>play paintball religiously
Boring? Yeah I guess..
>>
>Once I went to Pripyat and fucked a Russian girl out there, while drinking a beer.

>I've also jerked off to my ex's sister panties, now I'm dating her, but she doesn't know that I did that.

>I catch a friend dressed like a furry.

>I took a sociology class due to GE and to troll the shit out of the teacher.

>I got excomulgated, because my ringtong was "Incipit Satan- Gorgoroth" and rang during church.

Maybe is more of a miserable life rather than exiting, but I'm happy with it.
>>
>>38084589
>excomulgated
trying to think of a way to work this brand new word into conversation
>>
>>38080784
honestly im not boring at all and everyone who knows me knows that too. they just think im really weird and hyperactive and stuff and they think im an asshole too for various reasons....
it isnt really helping probably would be better off being just boring
>>
>>38080784
I'm pretty boring and most people are too. I had a gf for like 3 years.
>>
>>38080784
I spill my spaghetti in public a lot so I guess that is entertaining for some people.
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.