[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alcoholic Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: huge mistake.gif (2MB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
huge mistake.gif
2MB, 500x278px
Hangover Edition, I drank from dawn until midnight yesterday and now all I want is the sweet release of death.
>>
File: skinny-fat-pepe.png (2MB, 1000x1182px) Image search: [Google]
skinny-fat-pepe.png
2MB, 1000x1182px
>>38080699
are you also /skinnyfat? that would make things worse... skinnyfat lifestyle and alcoholism usually coexist
>>
>>38081176
Yeah. I was bordering on actually chubby at one point when I was binge drinking daily, but I slowed down and the weight left almost immediately. Amazing how much weight/alcohol correlate.
>>
What do you call it when you have no problem not drinking, but once you have one drink you can't stop until you pass out. That's not alcoholism right? Just a lack of self-control
>>
File: IMG_2504.jpg (45KB, 450x616px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2504.jpg
45KB, 450x616px
On my 21st I blacked out, left my gf stranded at some McDonald's and she broke up w me (((we got together recently))), I fucked up my cars bumper, almost got arrested by two cops but I was already pulling up to my property

Three months ago I blacked out and broke my ankle. I can walk now :)

Two days ago I blacked out and made a huge scene and the surrounding neighbors now think I do drugs

I decided I need to not drink heavy anymore. Trying to stop.
>>
>>38081230
So you have no problem not drinking but you can't stop yourself from drinking?
>>
just don't start mixing the booze and drugs, that's what really messes you up
>>
>friends with group
>they all know this native dude
>befriend him
>he has at least 2/3 drinks everyday
>because our mutual friends are flippant stoner assholes, they all make jokes about it
>they bought him a shirt with beer labels all over it
>make jokes about him being an alcoholic
>im the only person decent enough to fucking care about this person getting hurt
>but not close enough friends to approach him and not be rebuked

The fuck.
>>
There needs to be a drink that cures hangovers, maybe I can get addicted to that instead.

>>38081696
He's probably fine with it, friends tease each other all the time.
>>
>>38081222
Damn are you me?? I used to drink every day and have lost almost 40 pounds in 7 months after slowing down
>>
>>38081222
It really does have a big affect on weight. There a decent number of skinny alcoholics, but they either exercise like madmen or they're so far gone that they forget to eat. I've met plenty of both.
>>
>>38081954
I know he's fine with it but my point is he needs a friend to stop him and his close friends are completely flippant.
>>
I have had at least one beer everyday for the past 3 weeks. Most of the days have been light drinking (2-3 max) but I've also had other days where I blacked out.

I just don't care any more. I know it's not healthy and I'm doing shitty things to my liver and life in general but I have no shot at a relationship of any sort so why bother? Who the fuck cares
>>
>>38080699
>tried drinking alcohol for the first time around the time I turned 24
>puked my guts out
>felt like I was breathing gasoline fumes
>but it made me feel good
>drink heavily for two more years
>almost never sober
>eventually get sick of feeling like shit all the time
>replace alcohol habit with snacking habit
>get fat
>but feel better

It tastes like drinking chemicals.
>>
>>38080699
Hangovers are hell, I stopped drinking 13 hours ago and I still feel horrible.
>>
>>38081696

Go riding with him and blast Johnny Cash- The Ballad of Ira Hayes he'll get the picture
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.