[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are white people raised by single mothers effeminate and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: americans.jpg (102KB, 600x719px) Image search: [Google]
americans.jpg
102KB, 600x719px
Why are white people raised by single mothers effeminate and emotional while black people raised by single mothers are alpha and charismatic?
>>
>>38080430
Different propaganda but your picture contradicts your statement
>>
>>38080461
they had strong male role models
>>
>>38080430
Violent crime is alpha and charismatic.
White collar crime and fraud is beta.
>>
>>38080430

>black people alpha and charismatic

name 1
>>
>>38080477
How do you know. You've never met them
>>
>>38080430
show evidence
>>
>>38080728
Yeah. Going to jail over robbing a liquor store is alpha
>>
>>38080430
because white people are more often coddled
>>
>>38080780
>>38080477
they obviously had strong male role models but unlikely they had a father figure that was anywhere near as god-ly as they are.
>>
>>38080430
Black women and white women don't raise kids the same way you fucking retard. This isn't rocket science.
>>
>>38080796
It is sadly.
Women select for it and reward it.
Racemixing being pushed as desirable and politically correct doesn't help either.
>>
>>38080806
My question is why do you hate white people so much?
>>
>>38080859
No it's not. Just being black is desirable thanks to the Jews.
>>
>>38080905
If that's true how come the black weeaboos and gays (some overlap there methinks) have it so rough?
>>
>>38081001
They don't. All blacks have it easy. They might make life hard for themselves but that's about it.
>>
File: 1235413454.jpg (193KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1235413454.jpg
193KB, 1920x1080px
>>38080430
>black people raised by single mothers are alpha and charismatic
Got a chuckle out of me.
>>
>>38080871
im not OP

I am white
>>
>>38080430
Black single mom kids hang around in teen gangs.
White single mom kids sit in their basements.
>>
>>38080430
Because black women don't lie to their children and themselves about the qualities they find desirable in men.
>>
White single mothers likely hooked up with a lame dude. It seems like any white dude worth a shit usually doesn't get a girl pregnant, because they date and wait for the right time.

culturally, it's the more subdued black guy that does this equivalent. Because of culture or whatever, alpha black dudes might not find as much success in the mainstream world and fuck around more.

it's probably genetics.
>>
Black people are effeminate and emotional in their own way. You just have to notice the signs honestly. If you don't see how emotional black men can be sometimes then I don't know what to tell you
>>
>>38080430
Because blacks are told they are the man of the house and they don't play that SJW bullshit when it comes to men.
>>
because black waman are masculine and beat their kids for fun. True story
>>
>>38081503
>White single mothers likely hooked up with a lame dude.
My father was in a rock band (local tier, not famous), did drugs, and drove recklessly and I turned out to be a beta bitch wizard.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.