[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You sit at your computer monitor. You're eyes have been

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (43KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 640x640px
You sit at your computer monitor. You're eyes have been fixed on the glowing screen now for hours, and you're beginning to grow weary. You feel exhausted, despite the fact that you've done nothing all day, and the day before that. You keep checking 4chan and refreshing the page, but the threads are boring and there's nothing new. You'd listen to some music but you're tired of it all and not sure how to get some new stuff. You could watch a movie or read a book but you're really just not in the mood. You check your phone. You quickly scroll through the short contacts list on your phone, realizing you'd never want to have anything to do with any of these people in a million years, not that they would ever text or call you anyway. You return to your monitor, and refresh the page. It's going to be a long night.
>>
>you're beginning to grow weary. You feel exhausted
If only. I can't even sleep. My mind is racing all day. And it just doesn't stop. I need drugs to sedate me to i can fall asleep.
>You could watch a movie or read a book but you're really just not in the mood
I've watched everything already. Twice. And books are expensive. I'm poor.
>You check your phone.
No i don't. If i get a text or an email, i get a notification. It would be retarded to expect something new without one.
>You quickly scroll through the short contacts list on your phone
Again. I don't. I never contact anybody. I don't need people.

Stop assuming things OP.
>>
I don't understand the point of this post am I supposed to feel something like self disappointment? I chose to be on this website I chose to come hear and respond to these people.
I chose this life
I don't regret a single second of it
And yes I am exhausted but not of this site I'm exhausted of the world around me .
Don't act like you know how I think OP.
>>
Does this style of writing have a name? Is it characteristic of some specific writer?

I can't put my finger us, but I think I've seen or heard it somewhere before.
>>
I wish I could see what a normies life is like. That's why I love movies. I spend my whole day vegetating on a computer chair.
>>
>>38080307
What the fuck, OP
You hit the nail right on the head with this one. It's 1pm though and I woke up at 11pm last night, so I'm going to try and make a routine so I can have at least something to call a structure in my life.
>>
>>38080307
I'm on a phone next to my wife
>>
>>38082325
A waifu pillow isn't a actual wife anon
>>
>>38080804
2nd person?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.