[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHAT HAPPENED?!?!?!?!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1af.jpg (88KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1af.jpg
88KB, 600x600px
>tfw the average male in the US loses virginity at 16.8 and the average female in the US loses virginity at 17.2
WHERE DID WE GO WRONG
>>
>Be Me
>22 and still a HHKV
>>
>>38079060
Back up your research with source, knave, or else I shall refuse to believe your honeyed words. Statistics about virginity are oh so rare to find, and that only makes them fake when you refuse to bring credible evidence.
>>
>>38079220
>knave

Why can't you just talk normally instead of making it painstakingly obvious you're trying to be different? It's pretty cringeworthy
>>
>>38079220
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_odVQK-TSc
>>
>>38079278
Thine comment fills me with furious envy of chopping thy head off, scornful plebeian. Disappear, wicked spawn of hell.

>>38079282
I have requested a credible source. That means a proper, peer-reviewed, vetted scientific study, not some normie video off the Internet.
>>
>>38079060
My first relationship was with a horrible woman when i was 16 and she was 21. I have horrible kinks now and will most likely never find another girl who isn't a disgusting fat slut to play them out again.

They aren't even that bad, it's just finding a girl that's woke enough to be that hot. Most just want to be bound and fucked because the only thing that can get them off is borderline rape.
>>
File: 1474666842025.jpg (786KB, 992x1403px) Image search: [Google]
1474666842025.jpg
786KB, 992x1403px
Tfw lost viginty at 15

Hurry up losers, realise it's just a disappointment like everything else
>>
The 19th Amendment is where we went wrong
>>
Source: your ass and the pure self reporting of the "innocent" girls.

Females nowadays start fucking around 12 thanks to cellphones.
>>
>>38079060

>the average female in the US loses virginity at 17.2

There's no way this is true. This has to be lying by those who were surveyed
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.