[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get gf like pic related? What do i need to do?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1024.jpg (159KB, 820x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1024.jpg
159KB, 820x1024px
How do I get gf like pic related? What do i need to do?
>>
>>38078777
Just Be yourself
oregana
>>
b yourself

get /fit/

don't be too weird

be interesting

surprise her

take initiative

good sex

pretty easy no?
>>
you have to be at least tall and strong and handsome
>>
Why did nobody mention the part where you need a well paying job
>>
>>38078777
have money. Thats literally it.
>>
>>38078777
I think you can't. She is so beautiful that she can have both handsome and rich guy so yeah, face or money alone won't do
>>
>>38078777

>Be naturally good looking
>Be confident
>Be /fit/
>Be rich
>>
File: alexis jay.jpg (27KB, 475x338px) Image search: [Google]
alexis jay.jpg
27KB, 475x338px
>>38078777
Be like Jay Alvarrez
>>
>>38079643
She broke up with him though, she claims he had a small dick.
>>
>>38079643
swear to god it's like these people inhabit a different universe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P22gcb4YHso
>>
>>38079993
what a cunt, she really had to announce that to the world
>>
>>38080536
>>38079993
>>38079643
Alvarrez was cheating on her with multiple other models probably got tired of her fuckin horse face lol
>>
>>38079993
He doesnt though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0M1-VIeq4V4
>>
>>38078777
Girls that post pics of themselves like that on social media (if she looks like that she's going to do this) are really vapid and are not worth making into gfs.
>>
>>38080671
>Girls that post pics of themselves like that on social media

That's a professional photo, probably a modeling thing. World of difference between posing because you're getting paid and posing because you want attention.
>>
>>38080727
Yes, I realize that but he's asking about getting a gf like that not actually getting Alexis Ren to be his gf.
>>
>>38080007
Eh, they're just rich and attractive. A lot of people have lives like that - they just don't make masturbatory YouTube videos about themselves.
>>
>>38079643
>step 1: have filthy rich parents

Dammit.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.