[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/!\RED ALERT/!\

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

I know what you're thinking, just hear me out.

I've taken a liking until Coricidin. It's a cough medicine that gets you really really high. Feel numb and don't give a fuck.

Problem is I'm on a high dose of SSRis. You can run the risk of what's called Serotonin Syndrome, which can be lethal.

But here's the thing: when I was 16 I was on Celexa, an ssri, and I took Ecstasy and a whole bottle of Robitussin together. And I was fine. I used smelling salts instead of vicks for the Ecstasy. Never been higher.

I'm older now, on a new med, and I want to test the waters here. So how many of these little red devil's should I take?

3, 6, 9? I guess I can always take more. I don't want to end up in the fucking ER. Lord knows they aren't down with Coricidin. Neither is my family, so I gotta keep my Coricidin on the down low, you know what I'm saying.

I know it's irresponsible, but my life is shambled. I'm on SSI and life is boring. I gotta spice it up somehow.

Other problem. They keep the Coricidin behind the counter now. It sucks because I have to ask the pharmacist if they have the Coricidin. And as soon as I say "Coricidin" i BURST out laughing, like a maniac. But I'd rather be a psycho Skittles freak than a sober maniac.

So I might have to order my Coricidin on Amazon. It's cool that they have 2 day shipping for free.

So I might get an acquaintance to buy the Coricidin , or just order online. It's convenient but I want Coricidin now!

My friend buys like three boxes at a time I don't get how he does it.
Coricidin just brings out the comedian in me.

Any tips or advice?
>>
File: tumblr_lwz132PnfM1r99i4to1_500.png (306KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lwz132PnfM1r99i4to1_500.png
306KB, 500x375px
Ever try corcidin its bomb as fuck
>>
I tried weedo once
>>
>>38077878
Advice? Research a drug before doing it. Coriciden has an active ingredient that's dangerous when taken in high quantities. You must get something that has dxm as the ONLY active ingredient.
>>
There are better sources of dxm ffs

Jesus, don't mix serotonergic drugs and ssris
>>
>>38077939
Dude what if the whole world was on Coricidin. There wouldn't be wars, violence, or crime whatsoever.

Donald Trump should take coricidin, I think it would even out his ego
>>
>>38077950
As for seratonin syndrome, Ive taken dxm while on ssris and nothing happened, but this isn't to say that it's safe. I could have gotten lucky.
>>
>>38077976
Confirmed for coriciden shill.
>>
>>38077950
>>38077950
Im pro at researching chemicals. Sometimes in vivo. I have tried Coricidin and it feels good to my body. The antihistamine makes it even funner. My liver is fine, hell I'm just a kid. I only do Coricidin once in a while.

>>38077964
Right? My sister works for a lab, so I was thinking about getting a Kilo of DXM. It's legal and only costs 70 dollars. But I just get a kick out of Coricidin so yeah I like it.
>>
>>38077985
That's what's up brother. I think I'd probably be fine if I took like half a box. If not I'll deal with the twitches and overheating. There's a bomb ac in my room I keep it at 60 degrees.

I just can't don robogels anymore they make me feel sicker than a dog and have diarrhea.
>>
File: 1420381839469.jpg (39KB, 374x347px) Image search: [Google]
1420381839469.jpg
39KB, 374x347px
what the frick is up with this coriciden posting?

anyways buy RCs dissos like DCK, MXE, O-PCE etc
>>
>>38078110
Because those chemicals are used as a molecular building blocks, not to be consumed under any circumstances.

Looks like I'm stuck doing Coricidin because the family won't give me the acid I need to heal myself and the world. I should be at rainbow gathering right now it's driving me crazy ive missed the pass two years I miss my real family
>>
>>38078161
it's unlikely that these RCs are as bad for you as recreational doses of an anticholinergic
>>
>>38078161
LSD won't fix you if you are already crazy and use cough medicine to get high. You'll just start using it too much and go insane. Like me.
>>
>>38078278
I beg to differ. They made mxe illegal because the Chinese put microchips innit
>>38078336
Ah hell I could take a ten strip like it's nothing I'm always down to fry. I could handle a thumbprint I've already tripped on DOC for 4 weeks one time.
Update. Taking a long 3 mile walk to get Coricidin. Wish me luck
>>
>>38078501
Just what I heard on bluelght don't quote me on that
>>
God I love these beautiful morning walks to get Coricidin. It's even funnier that I have to hide it from my family I feel like I'm in high school again sneaking out to smoke a bowl
>>
>>38078501
>I beg to differ. They made mxe illegal because the Chinese put microchips innit
haven't heard anything about that but anticholinergics are literally dementia fuel

if you need your DXM kick and cant stomach the additives in DXM only products then consider cold water extraction of DXM polistirex

it's easy as pie and if you want to go a step further you can mix the powder with soda or lemonade which will break down some of it into HBR
>>
>>38078629
Thanks for the tip brother. I just DONT have a laboratory. So I'm opting for Coricidin.

Half way there. Please keep the thread alive I need you guys right now
>>
So how many Coricidin should I take? I'm going to the farmers market with Mother in few hours. I gotta be on point. I was thinking I'd take 7 Coricidin.
>>
Honestly I would recommend the traditional psychedelics over dissociatives, however, if you do prefer dissos you should just buy ketamine
>>
>>38078793
>and I DONT have a laboratory

all you need for cold water extraction is water, a straw and a container, milk jug is the easiest

>mix syrup with 2 parts water
>shake
>wait 8~ hours
>DXM should have settled at the bottom
>carefully cut off top trying to not disturb the DXM sediment
>suck off as much of the liquid as possible
>let it dry out, a fan and lamp will greatly speed up this process

bang you have DXM poli powder

an extra step if you want to break some of it down to HBR

>mix powder into small bottle of lemonade
>shake every hour for 6~ hours

it has a sandy texture but taste pretty alright which really tells you how bullshit the cough medicine formulas are with their noxious flavors
>>
God DAMNIT! They had Coricidin on sale for 3.99 but it was out of stock. FFuc, well, looks like I'm hoofing it to Walmart. B****** better have my Coricidin
>>
>>38078916
I like the cut of your jib anon. Sounds like when you extract DMT. Oh I don't know I just don't have the time for that anymore.

I can't believe they had the Coricidin on sale but out of stock look at the picture
>>
>>38079015
God damnit !!!!! My phone is being a little bitch and throttling my data. Wouldn't let me post pictures
>>
Not OP but I don't think two separate threads about drug-related questions would be ideal:

How safe/unsafe would it be to have 1 or 2 beers while taking lithium, wellbutrin, abilify, propranolol and ranitidine? My psychiatrist assures me that there are no interactions with my current meds that would fuck me up too badly, but I'm still curious.
>>
>>38077878

Got the loot fellas. Everything went better than expected.

Now I got to find a spot to sit down these are blister pack like a mother fuckr

I wish my friend lazy was out of jail she was the only girl that was down with Coricidin that I knew. She walked like 3 miles to my apartment and chugged a bottle of Nyquil along the way. I seriously I'm in love with that girl we smoked so much mxe together I miss her a lot
>>
>>38079320
t. Schering-Plough shill
>>
Why not robogels? I buy both and cut the gels with coricidin to lower the DXM to USD ratio. I don't like the high doses of the CM in coricidin. It's not the cheapest drug to use but it's still one of my favorites. MXE comes pretty close though.
>>
>>38079362
I should be a pharmaceutical rep for Coricidin id sell so many boxes LOL

>>38079391
Different Strokes I guess. I like the antihistamine because it makes it harder and also gives me amnesia

Okay so I'm under the bridge downtown by Walmart I already took 3 Coricidin I'm going to go for three more not f*** it all to take half I'll take them whole blister sheet
>>
Okay so I'm at 5 Coricidin. Mother just texted me. She's picking me up in an hour.
>>
>>38079449
Should I be taking more Coricidin you guys? I said I'd go for the House the full sheet. But I'm at 150mg to Dex right now and I just want a little mood brightener
>>
First alerts I can tell my spine is going to thizz out hard. I'm excited
>>
>>38079264
I can assure you there's no interaction over one or two drinks of alcohol with those medicines
>>
>>38079264
lole you will be fine

I used to be on an SSRI and abilify and had no problem drinking a borderline blackout amount
>>
>>38078897
Dude I fucking love ketamine. I'm convinced my dumbass doctor to get me a recommendation to get ketamine infusion in Oregon
>>
>>38079698
>>38079736
Thanks guys. I ask because I had to go to the hospital earlier this week after drinking heavily for years and really going overboard this last month. Got pleurisy and GERD now apparently. I figure one or two beers a night won't kill me but I'm sure you can understand the apprehension.
>>
>>38077878
Ad agency sales rep: Using our patented /r9k/ algorithm we will deliver targeted results for the Coricidin brand
Marketing Exec: You got it!
>>
>>38079774
ayy I'm gonna see my psychiatrist in a couple weeks about potentially getting K prescribed off label
my state doesn't have any ketamine clinics so I somehow need to convince him he can trust me with a low quantity
>>
>>38079775
Yeah man. That's what friends are for. >>38079814
Emphasis on the Agency ;) ;)

>>38079874
Dude that's insane I don't think they would give you a small quantity because it comes in vials you better have a pretty cool doctor if he's going to give you an injection of ketamine. The only really use that if people can't have traditional anesthesia because it ketamine doesn't affect your respiratory system. In Africa where they don't have Advanced anesthesia they give people massive shots of ketamine and do you cut off a person's leg they won't even feel it
>>
>>38079903
ketamine has gotten pretty popular recently as a treatment for treatment resistant depression

i've tried it myself with great results
>>
>>38077878
So its been approximately 30 minute since I took the Coricidin and I feel just . I'm glad I stopped at 150 mg of DXM. Feel great I needed this
>>
>>38079962
Same here but can you imagine getting a 1hr infusion of ketamine? Imagine the K hole from that. Would b legit as fuck.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.