[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Catfished

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 33598874.jpg (32KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
33598874.jpg
32KB, 400x400px
Catfished thread.

Hey /r9k/ some girl I was talking to tried cat fishing me and it ended up being some black guy that apparently baits guys into giving him money or maybe worse. He was eventually threatening me to give them money so here's her (his) kik if you want to mess with them: MS.cathe

Please do you worse.
Note: Not doxxing since it is a fake profile anyways.
>>
Tell me, is the black guy Nigerian?
>>
>>38077620
nah just some black guy from the USA
>>
>>38077620
although he might lol
>>
>>38077628
It sounded like a West African Okeydoke.
>>
>>38077712
LOL what did you tell them?
>>
bump because fuck that guy
>>
I'll bump once more and the just post it again when traffic volume is higher.
>>
And so it begins.

>rise and shine in the early afternoon
>this cat needs feeding
>run to my phone on the other side of the room as fast as possible with a sly shit-eating grin on my face
>Fishu Account 1 (male) - co-worker
>this guy started a shitty rumour involving myself and a very awkward "slipping" incident, which riveted throughout the workforce for years
>check messages between 5/10 hambeast and "co-worker"
>she seems eager to meet
>arrange to meet her at a downtown bar at 8pm, tell her "I'll" be wearing "my" brown leather jacket (so she can spot "me")
>Fishu Account 2 (qt female) - the no-show
>the fishu swims deep on this one
>message co-worker's actual account
>arrange for him to meet """her"""
>he agrees
>itsabigonejeff.png
>ask him to meet me (her) at a downtown bar I (she) often go(es) to, at 8pm (the same fuckin one)
>earlier """she""" told him that she loves a man in leather
>says he has a leather jacket he occasionally wears (I guess he'll be bringing that)
>"don't be late! :)"
>co-worker thinks he's going on a date with an 8/10 but in actual fact is unknowingly going on a date with a miniwhale
>turn up at the bar 30 minutes early

cont.
>>
>>38078284
>intermittently giggle to myself whilst slamming back a few tequilas
>7.50pm
>hamworld enters stage, bigger than her photos made out
>cross my arms and leg and sit back with a smug smile on my face like I'm at a damn theater
>8.03pm
>enter co-worker
>with the fucking leather jacket
>he stands 2ft from her at the bar without paying her any attention, orders a drink
>she quickly glances at him
>then again
>says "where's my drink?" she laughs
>he looks at her and fake chuckles, then looks away
>watch them both standing there awkwardly
>15 seconds later she says "d'you wanna sit somewhere?"
>he says "oh no I'm actually waiting for someone"
>confused, the lardlady says "yeh for me!"
>"uh no, somebody else", he proclaims
>"no it's me, i'm rachel"
>he pauses and says "i'm not meeting a rachel"
>she looks down (presumably at her weight) then back up, thinking he's bamboozled her over her extra pounds
>grabs his drink, says "fuck you" while pouring it on him then storming off in anger
>quietly laugh my ass off
>my face when
>that's what you get for calling me slippery steve in the office for 3 years you bastard
>loudly whisper "CATTUUU FISHUUU" with 3 fingers positioned to stick out each side of my mouth as I walk out
>next monday in the office he swears to have seen me leaving a bar
>"no i wasn't there", i lie
>he looks down in shame
>"catu, fishu", i whisper under my breath as i fill in some forms
>see him look up at me for several seconds with a stare of wonder and confusion

Another day, another fishu :^)
>>
>>38078303
>>38078284
Is this pasta? It seems like its pasta
>>
>>38078365
No it's fresh off the market
>>
I was catfished for lengthy periods of time last year

Some Ukrainian who claimed to be a 13 year old orphan from Mikolaiv who'd been molested by her father but now lived in an orphanage. I was suspicious from the start but I felt 'protective' (I guess that's what they go for), but when the conversation always kept coming back to sexual things I went in search of the truth - I'd done reverse image searches before but found nothing, ended up searching deeper in a different way and found that they were 'child modelling' photos (they were fully clothed and in nature, but they had that 'child model' feel about them from the start).

Another time some guy\woman convinced me she was a 19 year old Russian girl living in Florida, she wanted to marry me. Very weird that she kept it going for so long. Ended up finding the photos on Facebook somehow.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.