[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Skin problems

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: cm4.jpg (488KB, 1000x699px) Image search: [Google]
cm4.jpg
488KB, 1000x699px
Anyone else here who has major skin problems?
How has it affected you mentally?

Right now my skin is extremly flakey, I don't know what triggered it, might be contact dermatitis.
It's really disgusting.
In general my skin produces too much dead skin. Throughout my childhood and early teens I have suffered from skin problems on a daily basis, it was itchy and I couldn't resist the urge to scratch it and reopen the wounds, my arms are full of small marks if you look at it more closely.

Almost all skin problems are genetical, there is no cure.

And if it isn't enough I have a mild form of Ichthyosis vulgaris which shows on my shins.

I envy the people with superior genetics who don't have any skin problems, everything looks so perfect.
>>
I've had bad back acne and mild chest acne ever since I hit puberty. Flares up with diet though I haven't worked out the details. Not really a big deal for me as I don't go out much and am almost never in a situation where I have to be shirtless. People with normal skin honestly fascinate me. I can't even imagine what it's like to have non-irritated skin, skin that you can pass your hand over freely like the skin on your forearm. Also showers sting the fuck out of my back sometimes, quite painful.

I'd go to a dermatologist if I gave a fuck but from what I've heard they just prescribe you some medication that gives you cancer anyway.
>>
I had horrendous acne for years as a teenager but it was cured with an aggressive course of accutane

But my face lost the ability to hydrate itself in the process and I am now dependant on moisturiser and chap stick, without them my face is visibly flaky

I also have been battling dandruff for years, mostly a losing battle

At least my skin looks healthy apart from the flakiness. I drink a lot of water and I obviously moisturise multiple times daily so it's pretty youthful.
>>
I used baking soda for my face and it cleared up and it also lighten the skin use the hammer brand but i still have back acne that looks like cancer or someshit oh well good luck to you acne gaved me autism
>>
I'm 18 and still have acne
>>
My skin is pretty bad with discolorations all over, easily irritable, dry, etc. It's one of the few things about I genuinely hate about myself as far as physical attributes go. I try my best to hide it when I go out but it still tears me up inside and it's something that's always in the back of my mind, I don't want to disgust the people around me with how disgusting my skin is, I'm a shut-in partly because of this.

>>38077168
I've had the flaky skin flare up every once in a while, mine was due to dryness I think as it cleared up when I stopped taking burning hot showers and started moisturizing my face after.

>Almost all skin problems are genetical, there is no cure.
D E A T H
>>
FYI anxiety causes bad skin so does stress

If you suffer from either that could be the cause.
>>
>>38077168
OP you are wrong
Stop using those products you use now

-stop using soap on your face
-just use water give it a week
-trust me op those products is fucking you up also use baking soda and stop consuming yeast producing foods like milk ice cream or cheese avoid those
>>
God damnit, I'd rather have some internal organ issue than having skin problems.
>>
>>38077168
I feel you, had severe acne as a kid growing up, still get bumps on my chest and occasional acne. It blows and mkes it hard to be confident. People assume that it's just because say I'm dirty or don't have proper hygiene. I do it's completely genetics. Its okay though I just see it as a more rugged look. Even with the pock marks I'm still handsome
>>
>>38077543
What age did they disappear? And for what reason?
>>
>>38077516
Fuck off, and stop playing the smart ass while you look like a dumb faggot.

1.I don't use soap on my face.
2.I rarely consume milk, ice cream and cheese

Good lord, atleast look up the skin conditions on wikipedia before typing like monkey.
>>
File: just.jpg (17KB, 640x406px) Image search: [Google]
just.jpg
17KB, 640x406px
>>38077168
> tfw atopic dermatitis
At least I can't be drafted.
>>
>>38077636
How do you play smart as while also being dumb? Are you somekind of tumor fuck of man im trying ti help OP . Fuck of fucking tumor
>>
>>38078136
Leave my thread, mate.
You have no clue what you are talking about, most probably you haven't even heard/read about those names until this thread.

Ignorance is bliss.
>>
>>38077168
Good luck trusting that gentic bullshit idea of yours, also eat alot of junk food kill yourself just trying to help retard fag fucking inferior genetics pleb kys.
>>
>>38077612
19-20ish
>>
File: 1473287326045.jpg (23KB, 393x400px) Image search: [Google]
1473287326045.jpg
23KB, 393x400px
>>38078188
You have already helped me in that way that you made me realize that I am atleast not an IQ89 guy like yourself.

Being that dumb would be even worse than having bad skin conditions.
>>
File: IMG_2481.jpg (167KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2481.jpg
167KB, 350x350px
My skin is bad right now. Acne all over my chest, back, and face (but most of my face is just rosacea and acne scars). My skin is so dry and seriously I don't know how the fuck people have such smooth skin. People my age have this soft skin meanwhile I look like some sick man.
>>
File: images (54).jpg (28KB, 440x334px) Image search: [Google]
images (54).jpg
28KB, 440x334px
>>38078227
You helped me too ,now I understand your situation, you are fat probbly Obese who lives with his mom either on the attic or basement i bet you beat your meat to anime waifus
and has a body pillow and your parents look at you with disappointment in their eyes because you sit infront of your PC all day long.
Fuck you
You are a trash kys
>>
>>38077168
The only real bad part about my skin is that it's pretty much purple under my eyes. That's about it.
>>
File: 1496874595768.jpg (90KB, 640x854px) Image search: [Google]
1496874595768.jpg
90KB, 640x854px
>>38077277
I feel ya, famalam

O.r.i.g.i.n.a.l.l.o
>>
Has anyone tried Kartalin yet?
It's supposed to be great to ease your dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis.

I have tried so many products and all of them didn't really help, I hope it is not another time of wasted money.
>>
I had to wear long cloths all the time as a kid and teen to hide all the ugly, disgusting patches of diseased skin away.

However I couldn't hide it well with my neck.

Once a female classmate walked straight up to me and asked me what that was on the back on my neck. I didn't answer and just walked away.
>>
>>38077168
hey OP sorry for being a douche i didn't read the post and I did not realize you are going through psoriasis I assumed it was pimples since I had them as kid I ragret saying kys please forgive me
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.