[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay rowboats - if you wanna learn how to be more comfortable

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Couchsurfing_logo.png (93KB, 680x237px) Image search: [Google]
Couchsurfing_logo.png
93KB, 680x237px
Okay rowboats - if you wanna learn how to be more comfortable around women and fuck lots of qts, sign up for couchsurfing. I've fucked 8 out of the 10 girls that stayed at my place alone so far (that's in 2 months) - made out with the one I didn't fuck and the other one had a boyfriend. You get to pick who's staying with you and as long as you live in a relatively metropolitan area and have a presentable place.

here's how you do it:

- make sure she gets to your place safe, offer to pick her up from the train station/whatever (not too far from your place so you don't come off as desperate)
- make sure she feels comfortable at your place (tea/music/clean up)
- if you fail at the smalltalk part, just offer to show her around the city and go for a walk
- get back home, cook something together
- go out in the evening/stay in watch a movie/just drink and talk
- if you have the feeling there's a chance she wants to fuck today, just ask if she wants to make out ('i don't want to make this awkward, but..' works really well)
- if you're not sure and she's staying for a few days, just let her go to sleep and try next day

worst case: you spent an entire day in the company of a qt, probably had some fun and worked on your social skills - medium self-esteem boost

best case: you fucked a qt you just met today and she's staying for a few more days - enormous self-esteem boost

I'm surprised how well this works (way better than any dating app) and some girls just came back/stayed longer just to fuck all day.

TL;DR

ask a guy who fucks plenty of qts via couchsurfing anything
>>
I've seen this shit happening and this isn't going to work for everyone here because OP is omitting the most crucial part of his success:

> be good looking

Now fuck off my board chad.
>>
>>38076804
>worst case: [...] - medium self-esteem boost
Okay, you've pretended you're retarded hard enough to earn your (You) today.
>>
It works in Europe pretty easily. It's much more difficult in Burgerland where public transport doesn't exist.
>>
>>38076854
I'm not too good looking - 7/10 maybe.
there are plenty of /fit/, good looking robots around too - no reason to generalize. For those few who are actually ugly, it`s still a nice opportunity to get to know people/social situations.

>>38076870
thank you, have one yourself
>>
>>38076885
>public transport doesn't exist

I always forget that... fix your shit burgers..
>>
>>38076885
>>38076922
There's plenty of public transit near big cities.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.