[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any /pectus excavatum/ anons here? Do you have a gf?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: Parker-Cannon-pectus-excavatum.jpg (159KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
Parker-Cannon-pectus-excavatum.jpg
159KB, 1024x683px
Any /pectus excavatum/ anons here? Do you have a gf?
>>
hahaha your chest is deformed faggots hahaha
>>
Yea I have it pretty bad. I've had 2 girlfriends and they both thought it was cool.

That was 7 years ago though and I haven't taken my shirt off in front of anyone since.
>>
>>38076695
>this

I can have sex. I'm afraid the girl will freak out and run away
>>
>tfw pectus carinatum
You excavatum fags have it easy. Try walking around with a chest boner. Then try lying on your stomach with a chest boner
>>
>>38076673
>>38076695
>>38076774
>>38076815
I'd kill myself if I were any of you. Especially chest boner dude. That looked fucking rancid. I don't know how you haven't gotten it fixed yet jesus
>>
File: 1492972892945.jpg (105KB, 1085x1217px) Image search: [Google]
1492972892945.jpg
105KB, 1085x1217px
>>38076815
I have it too anon. I used to lie to people in grade school and say that I had a plate inserted into my chest. I can also push mine in a little too.
>>
>>38076848
Groooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooce stop being so fucking nasty
>>
File: 1498557175016.png (150KB, 780x433px) Image search: [Google]
1498557175016.png
150KB, 780x433px
>just realized I have pectus excavatum
>my terrible posture, pot belly and rib flare were all deformations rather than bad genetics
Should I feel better or worse about this
>>
>>38076673
My chest is roughly shaped like pic related, only difference is I have a slight potbelly. Not sure if it's from my guts being squeezed down or just fat. Does anyone know how to tell the difference?
>>
>>38076894
This one is absolutely not a problem, anon. just pump the abs every morning. you'll be good.
>>
>>38076858
Deformations pretty much are bad genetics.

Try not to feel too bad, it wasn't your fault you were born like this.
>>
>>38076942
Yeah I've been doing some situps every morning and evening for the past few days. Good to know it's not a waste of time, thanks bro.
>>
>>38076974
pff "waste of time"???

Man, its helpful and important! i hardly advice you to do more sports in your life.

Physical and mental health are working in tact. It might sound absurd but you really feel awesome after a good workout. I'm not saying go fukin pump som muscales like chads. Just stay in shape. 'cause we all are crazy here on this board.
stay healthy
>>
Remember when he pushed that fangirl who got on stage and people screamed bloody murder at his privileged white male misogyny?

Fuck people. And I've never been huge on TSSF. White knights even attacked his tattoos.
>>
>>38076673
Used to, got it fixed via surgery tho
Hasnt changed my life much yet
>>
How does this affect the rest of the body? Are your lungs and heart fucked as well?
>>
yep, i avoid thinking about it because it always ends with me sitting on a window and contemplating just leaning forward
>>
>>38078302
also last time someone tried to touch my chest i broke their arm (accidentally)

i pushed my mom back and she fell really bad on it. maybe next time think twice about giving someone bad genes and then rubbing it in fucking whore
>>
>>38078273
I went to doctor the other day, he ckecked me and said that its fine. But there are some pectus conditions when your lung can basically like explode anytime. thats creepy
>>
>>38078273
My friend had to get a heart transplant because of this condition.
>>
File: image.jpg (225KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
225KB, 1280x960px
How bad is mine guise? Orignami
>>
>>38078273
Mine was fucking up my heart and lungs even though it wasn't too severe (3.8 Haller index).

I had to get the Nuss procedure. I no longer feel tired all the time and I feel less anxiety (that was most likely the result of my appearance) now, too. Life is great but it sucks to not be able to do things like lift, so I can't go to the gym, but I'll be able to get back to that as time goes on.
>>
>>38076894
Pretty much exactly the same here. Got lonely/depressed and started feeling sick everytime I ate an average serving of food so lost like 10-15 pounds, but then I just suddenly started eating like a pregnant woman. I'm still depressed, but I started getting a lil bit of a stomach. Supposed to be going to a timeshare similar to a resort next week with some friends. We're going to be visiting the pool. I now have a bit of chub, slightly concave chest, and back acne scarring. Fucking end it.
>>
File: Pectus.jpg (50KB, 426x382px) Image search: [Google]
Pectus.jpg
50KB, 426x382px
>>38076673
This is not me in pic related, but I have it pretty simillar. Although not as widely spread on the
chest, it's like a ground hole, but about the same depth as Pic Related.
>>
>>38078764
Forgot to mention, I had 2 gfs and had some fun time with one more girl. None of them was
bothered by it. My 2nd gf taht I was with a year and a half used to tell me she thinks it's cute.
Probably just to make me feel better but yeah, I was 80% sure of myself while naked near her.
I miss her :(. To make you guys feel better: http://pectusexcavatumfix.com/20-celebrities-with-pectus-excavatum/
>>
>>38076673
yo that's parker cannon!
do any robots listen to tssf?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.