[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

That copy paste bio was put in to a Chad profile, look at the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: Chad with answers.jpg (99KB, 763x768px) Image search: [Google]
Chad with answers.jpg
99KB, 763x768px
That copy paste bio was put in to a Chad profile, look at the responses from girls.
>>
>>38076189
Does that really shock you?
>>
File: 1498751738459.jpg (177KB, 960x955px) Image search: [Google]
1498751738459.jpg
177KB, 960x955px
These girls are not highly respected individuals nor will they ever contribute anything meaningful to society.

Why do you care about them? These are not people you should desire nor should you want them to desire you. They are worthless.
>>
It's almost like people use hookup apps for sex, not deep intellectual relationships
>>
If a 10/10 girl made an account of a dating website, do you think there would be ANYTHING she could possibly say in her description that would keep thirsty men away?
>>
>>38076232
>These girls are not highly respected individuals nor will they ever contribute anything meaningful to society.

and you will?
>>
File: 1498765212661.jpg (36KB, 222x293px) Image search: [Google]
1498765212661.jpg
36KB, 222x293px
>>38076268

Already am, my dude.
>>
>>38076189
Look at the girls, not their responses. You get what you fish for. You created a profile with an ugly guy and a shitty bio, you're going to get answers from ugly shitty girls.
>>
op, breaking news: water is wet
>>
>>38076189
There's also a popular image on some "daddy issues" instagram, with women agreeing that they will only date tall men.

I don't get why any self-respecting man would want any of these crazy and insecure women who want their men to be trophy boyfriends who fit a very specific hypermasculine image. And thus, they are bound to dump their men once they get older and no longer look like megachads.

I knew a girl like this who would only date tall chads, she acted like a very nice sweet church girl in front of guys, but was a complete sociopathic bitch behind guys ' back, who demonstrated she could only ever use people. Worst girl I ever knew (yes way worse than other women), dating these types is asking for trouble
>>
>>38076306
>ugly guy

Sure he is
>>
>>38076232
cope.
even doctors and scientist women want chad or tyrone whos an unapologetic douche but is tall and has a great jawline. they love men like that because they can treat them like their personal project to reform
>>
The female equivalent of this would be making a female profile with some over the top radical feminist shit and watching all the betas match with her. Actually, that might be fun to try.
>>
>>38076827
Do it faggot. Post the results here. Probably a few /r9k/ posters will be there too catfished.
>>
stop with this brain washing bs
men with low self esteem would do the same if they had a chance with some Stacy
form your own opinions based on your experiences robots good day
>>
>>38076964
>men with low self esteem would do the same if they had a chance with some Stacy
The point is, absolutely no one is disputing, while incels constantly get told that they cant get GFS is because they are musoggyknees. this picture is proof that personality and equality are memes and its all about Height + Face + Frame
>>
>>38076990
Incels get told by other incels. Normies who are not brain damaged tell them it doesn't fucking matter, but it's like talking to a wall.

Besides, incels are a meme and do not exist. They are volcels.
>>
>>38076990
You are a typical bitter virgin manchild, seeing only what you want to see. This profile got matches but they are all trash tier females.
>>
>>38077085
>trash tier women
keep shielding the GUD WANS you white knight cuck
>>
>>38077259
You're the whiteknight, defending a basement-dwelling fat neckbeard.
>>
>>38077275
NO U xd faggot
>>
File: 1490464216093.jpg (20KB, 324x326px) Image search: [Google]
1490464216093.jpg
20KB, 324x326px
>>38077275
I don't think you understand the concept of whiteknighting
>>
>>38076753
What? You sound like an unapologetic douchebag, but I doubt that works out for you.
>>
Yeah it sucks but humans are animals and evolution has made women this way, we just have to accept it.

I wish the bluepilled fags were right, I really do, but once you realize its all human nature that its all part of our biology you can't deny it, you can't close your eyes to it. Its all a competition for the best genes, if you have shitty genes it doesn't matter how great your personality is, even if you do find a girl to be your gf she will leave as soon as she has a chance to upgrade.

Women would rather have a serial killer than someone with bad looks, actually women are attracted to serial killers BECAUSE they're serial killers that's how fucked up it is
>>
>>38077363
>unapologetic douchebag,
>but is tall and has a great jawline.
gee it almost like im missing the last part dickwad
>>
>>38077363
And you sound like a fag or a roastie whore
>>
>>38077460
You're missing the part where he is only getting ugly roasties.
>>
>>38077456
The funny part is no one is getting any genes, no genes are being propagated because everyone is using condoms and birth control

no kids are being made from these genes

good job western civilization
>>
>>38076232

Anon the truly scary, redpill moment in your life is when you realise that in most cases, slutty whorish women end up with far more authority and respect than the most morally respectable males.
>>
>>38076306
LOL your comment reeks of jealousy.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.