[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>pretty girl insults me >have nothing to say in return

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

>pretty girl insults me
>have nothing to say in return because she's perfect

this is my fear, I'm an adult male
>>
then don't attack her, agree and amplify instead
>>
>be average male
>pretty girl insults me
>instead of pampering her like 99% of individuals in her life, I give her hell for it
>find out she likes it when men punish her
>she starts being strangely attracted to me

true story
>>
File: 1455360075017.jpg (176KB, 682x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1455360075017.jpg
176KB, 682x1024px
well, "perfect". we are all instinct driven monkeys. the fact that some have a more symmetric face than others shouldn't affect your value assignment that much
>>
Call her a hoor, it's probably true.
>>
when i was in middle school a thousand centuries ago i sat next to this girl that looked like a mix between Pocahontas and Jenaveve Jolie... told me i was ugly to my face at lunch... i'll never forget it... she did let me cheat off her in Chemistry 3 years later and we shared chapstick so i couldn't have been that bad, she was just a cunt
>>
mine too op

what even can you say?

Low IQ men will resort to some form or variation of calling her a bitch or a cunt, but that's just letting her win. You don't beat her that way.. at all.
>>
let the back of your hand do the talking
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.