[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>fantasize about saving people from their abusers out of the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: ohdamn2.jpg (9KB, 117x119px) Image search: [Google]
ohdamn2.jpg
9KB, 117x119px
>fantasize about saving people from their abusers out of the goodness of my heart
>find abusers despicable and evil
>soul crushing realization that morality is subjective and there is nothing wrong with what the piece of shit bad guys in the world are doing

barbarians rule this existence.
>>
File: 1487174696058.jpg (182KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1487174696058.jpg
182KB, 500x500px
>>38073728
I fantasize about saving a girl from her abusive cult family and her falling in love with me and becoming dependent on me due to being socially stunted from all the abuse she received as a child.
>>
>>38073728
lmao youre a fucking retard with a bitch philosophy.
>>
>there is nothing wrong with what the piece of shit bad guys in the world are doing

well i put it like this. would you want those bad guys to torture you as well? then it's not right.
>>
File: stop, normie.png (462KB, 850x506px) Image search: [Google]
stop, normie.png
462KB, 850x506px
>>38073753
s-stop it chad
>>
>>38073777
trips of truth?

what does empathy matter if there is no karma or divine justice? If im the abuser i wouldn't give a fuck about us switching positions because IM NOT IN THAT POSITION and likely never will. i'll get off scot free and live happily ever after with no consequences.

this red pill has sent my moral compass spinning without direction. i cant seriously believe in what i used to believe because i know it's bs. but i'm still attached to them and i dont want to let go.
>>
File: image.jpg (275KB, 736x1160px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
275KB, 736x1160px
>fantasize about this couple
>she's a thirty something mechanic
>he's a forty something single dad engineer or something who hires her
>both have drug addictions, social anxiety, and difficult home lives
>they gradually grow and mature as real people
>learn to be healthy
>pursue treatment for addiction and mental illness
>manage to create a happy, stable marriage based on love, empathy and understanding
>become good parents to the guy's kids

This is my fantasy and I need help

>nothing wrong with abuse
That's wrong, kiddo. Sort yourself out.
>>
>>38073728
> that morality is subjective
REEEEEEEEEE fucking post modernist GET OUT NOW
>>
>>38073751
Do you make her hardboiled eggs in your fantasies?
>>
>>38073728
>le nihilism-tier philosophy
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.