[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bisex faggot

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170701_082156.jpg (86KB, 720x916px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170701_082156.jpg
86KB, 720x916px
I plan on coming out to my friend, should I also mention I'd fuck him for fun if I could?
I'm not in love nor I really expect to have sex with him
He has a gf and he probably doesn't like me that way
Can something like this ruin our friendship?
I just want to be open, we are very intimate friend and always tell everything to each other
>>
are you fucking retarded my dude
>>
>>38073378
that's gonna fuck your friendship senpai
bad idea and a half
>>
>>38073402
I'm not the sharpest tool in the shred
>>
>>38073378
I know it's hard to keep these feelings in, but it will ruin your friendship. I told my best friend of 5 years my feelings towards him. He blocked me on every form of media and it was probably the worst experience ever because he was the only person I talked too. I still think about it everyday and it's been 2 years
>>
I would tell him that youre bi or however you want to explain it, maybe lead with an "I have to tell somebody close to me" approach. Dont bring up sex with him or friends unless he does first and even then read the situation.
>>
>>38073378
Long story short, it's gonna ruin the relationship.
I'll fuck you though
>>
>>38073378
your a sicko
>>
that was painful to read ojeez
omfg
>>
>>38073378
You're a fucking idiot 2bh
>>
>>38073419
>>38073456
>>38073501
>>38073515
>>38073531
>>38073549

Is it really that important? I like him as I like dozen other guys
It's not like I will try to seduce him or anything, why can't one like the body of his friend?
>>
>>38073738
telling your non-fag friend that you want to fuck him may not go over well.
>>
>>38073738
Why would you ruin a perfectly good friendship if you have dozens of other guys available?
>>
>>38073378
I'm a faggo and I've had friends with girlfriends, upon finding out I swing that way (I'm fairly masculine) start flirting with me. Is he antigay/bi? I have straight guy friends I don't want to fuck but I tell them when they're looking handsome/hot, boost up their self esteem since women dont' really compliment guy's looks very often
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (31KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
31KB, 480x360px
>>38073767
I don't ''want'' to fuck him, I ''would'' fuck him

>>38073783
I want to see what happens when one opens completely to someone
I know that's retarded I'm not smart
>>
>>38073378
>>38073738
It's not about you finding your friend attractive, it's about wanting to have a sexual relationship with someone who already has a girlfriend. I'm not one of the anons who replied before, so it's not really about just hating on you.
You also said you would if you could, and didn't actually stated as something you plan on doing, so I honestly don't think it's as bad as it could be.
I also don't believe telling him that you're bisexual might ruin the friendship you have. Telling him that you find him attractive won't necessarily make him hate you, unless you tell him the way you told us here.
>>
>>38073890
Yes i used the wrong words, I just find him attractive nothing more.
I also think he and his gf are a nice couple I would never ruin that
That's a nice wisdom, thanks
>>
>>38074082
You sound really nice, everything will be fine, don't worry.
Good luck, Anon!
>>
>>38073456
I told a girl I was friends with about my feelings and we haven't talked since. Its horrible especially since my other friends know her and actively talk/hang out with her too.
>>
>>38074210
I never understood this shit.
If you faked being a friend when you actually wanted to fuck her, she did the right thing
But if you were a real friend after rejection there's no reason for her to cut friendship, that's sad, you don't deserve this anon :(
>>
>>38074082
where do you live anon?
adadffff
>>
>>38073378
>should I also mention I'd fuck him for fun if I could?
No not at unless he's single and starts showing signs he's into you. Also avoid the gay sleeping around meme if you actually want to be with boys staying pure will make it easier to find a non poz loyal bf instead of some infected gay who will pump and dump you without a second thought.
>>
>>38075447
Italy

>>38075459
How do I find a loyal bf? I just want to be loved
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.