[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's only gonna get worse

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 9

File: div7.jpg (273KB, 865x528px) Image search: [Google]
div7.jpg
273KB, 865x528px
You better do something now or else.
>>
Or else what wite boi. I'm a brown dude so what are you gonna do about that
>>
>>38073224
Your opinion is irrelevant. Spanish rape baby bitch.
original post
>>
File: l04he.jpg (27KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
l04he.jpg
27KB, 399x385px
>>38073207
>brazil
HUEHUEHUE
>>
>>38073207
I can't really be bothered to care about my own life, what makes you think I care about some abstract sense of racial solidarity?
>>
>>38073207
idk why you white people complain about white genocide when you do it to yourselves
i see tons of white guys going for asians and latinas and same thing goes for the white girls dating outside their race
not only that but i think white people have a higher rate of abortions. these problems are all made by yourselves
>>
>>38073207
WTF LOOK THERE'S LESS EAST ASIANS THAN THE OTHER ONES #EndEastAsianGeNOcide
>>
File: 1496814253516.jpg (92KB, 612x816px) Image search: [Google]
1496814253516.jpg
92KB, 612x816px
>>38073207
I want to race mix with a cute chocolate waifu but i feel obligated to ensure the survival of my race
>>
File: giphy (4).gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (4).gif
1MB, 480x270px
poor poor wypipo
>>
>>38073207
survival of the fittest my man. if our race is so damn great how come we're the ones bent over the barrel?
>>
>>38073334
>what makes you think I care about some abstract sense of racial solidarity?

Well, for one, it isn't abstract. Would you rather be willfully ignorant and let other people decide your fate? Or would you rather make changes in the world around you and choose it yourself?

>>38073349

>i see tons
>i've seen it man
>oh man, i saw this the other day

Wow, tell me more.
>>
>>38073364

Does baby need a bottle?

>>38073448

So you've given up the struggle before it's even ended? Speak for yourself my man.

>>38073224

Violence begets fear and respect, so maybe that's the only option? You seem to want it that way.
>>
File: nash6.jpg (14KB, 249x375px) Image search: [Google]
nash6.jpg
14KB, 249x375px
>>38073207
DELED DIS
>>
>>38073207
Sure does.
Tells me white women want foreign cock. Better invent penis enlargement pills or else.
>>
How many of these posts are samefags i wonder
>>
>>38073497
>Well, for one, it isn't abstract.
Yeah it is. "Oh yeah I totally care about these strangers in another country on the other side of a fucking ocean, cause we both have white skin"
>Would you rather be willfully ignorant and let other people decide your fate?
I'm taking this option because...
>Or would you rather make changes in the world around you and choose it yourself?
...this option sounds like a lot of pointless work. Why should I give a shit what happens to other people just because they're white? Gee, should I also be working to ensure that my recessive red-hair genes will survive the onslaught of interbreeding with those other brown-haired white people? Oh no. What a loss. I'm totally willing to structure my life and politics around preventing it.

You never really did explain why this is something I should care about. What skin color future generations have isn't an aspect of "my fate" that I can see why I should be at all concerned about.
>>
If whites are so great how are they being genocided?
>>
>>38073207
too bad africa it's self is also filled with gooks, cumskins and arabs. And south America also extremely diverse, it's no ones fault whites are too pussy to handle diversity.
>>
>>38073650
>If whites are so great how are they being genocided?
Because the jews got white people to do it, shitskins arent smart enough to replace us without the white mans help
>>
>>38073707
>too bad africa it's self is also filled with gooks, cumskins and arabs
Arabs and nignogs unless you want to count the dwindling white population, dont know where you are getting chingchongs from, south america isnt diverse as it is mixed, and thats mainly in the north, the south is pretty white
>>
>>38073779
>dont know where you are getting chingchongs from
Chinese neocolonialism my dude. Watch empire of dust.
>>
>>38073207
>assimilation is genocide to white people
it's shit like this where memes about white people being wusses start
>>
>>38073497
Alright, so we have the same skin color. But does that mean anything? I mean even genetically, I'm sure I'm closer to some darkies than i am to some whities. Anyone got any good knowledge on this genetic shit?
>>
>>38073621

>Yeah it is. "Oh yeah I totally care about these strangers in another country on the other side of a fucking ocean, cause we both have white skin"

Speak for yourself as a cucked, western white man. Do you think that that's absent in black, american culture? What do you think allowed them to survive as a cohesive whole and maintain a sense of collective self in the face of oppression? What if they didn't have that? Would they be stronger, or weaker, to outside influences?
>>
>>38073207
There is a part of me that doesn't like the looming 1 billion Nigerian population, what about you anons?

But is what matters, what makes us human, our cognizant abilities? If one is conscious what does the rest matter?
>>
>>38073650
Because the left supplies white guilt. Part of their master plan. People who blame the jews don't see the big picture.
>>
Bruh. Why the hell you /pol/ types come here with this shit. Your avg robot doesn't give a shit about this, hell most don't care for their own lives. Go back to your damn self felating board and leave us to our own self loathing and despair.
>>
Genuine question, why should I care? I'm a 25 year old KHV who works from home and barely ever leave my apartment. I have no friends and am terrified of talking to people. I find most people to be annoying in the event that I do have to interact with them (mostly work related clients). I can't stand women who white themselves out to eventually settle down with a betabux that she suckers into marrying her.

Keeping all of this in mind why should I give a single fuck about what happens to western society? It doesn't effect me at all and I don't care what happens to it
>>
I'd rather have a Europe with blacks that value and celebrate liberal western values than a bunch of a shithead "white" nationalists tbqh.
>>
>>38073975
Do you think black people have a solidarity to all black people - or do they have solidarity to the people they consider to be part of "their group"? Consider black on black crime before assuming that there's some form of black solidarity that threatens the white race.
>>
>>38073497
>>38073552
>so triggered you're triggered to multiple people at once
>>
File: image.jpg (18KB, 261x149px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 261x149px
>It's a "/pol/ actually tries to recruit from /r9k/ episode"
Really scraping the bottom of the barrel OP.
>>
>>38074056
We all know what you want, Muhammed.
>>
>>38074171

You mistaken me friend. I am in fact, white. Also, I'd like to see Islam get liberalized just like mainstream Christianity too. Progressive indirectly shielding them from criticism and ridicule is of great annoyance to me since it prevents the liberalization of the religion.
>>
>>38074111

Are you? I'm just dishing out what I can.

>>38074061

Yes, they do, in the context of other races. You are part of a race. You belong to one, and others will hold you to that, and treat you accordingly. Your lack of self-interest isn't something mutual, but one thing to take advantage of.
>>
>>38073207
It is all a zionist jew plot to anger whites enough so that they can start a holy war against brown and black people. They also want Christianity and Islam to mutually destroy each other so that they can begin their new world order.

Basically they are just playing chess with the dumb masses here.
>>
>>38074159

I've never understood people laughing at others for swimming in an ocean of piss when they're swimming in it as well.
>>
File: 1431395656206.jpg (17KB, 243x310px) Image search: [Google]
1431395656206.jpg
17KB, 243x310px
>>38073207
>complaining about diversity in the United States
>when its entire concept is based around being a diverse MELTING POT
>>
>>38074242

It never was. It was based on a very nuanced conception of Liberty prior to globalism.
>>
>>38074242
america was made by white people for white people
>>
I'm trying to find a nice white girl to marry and have children with.
>>
>>38074242
>>when its entire concept is based around being a diverse MELTING POT

The Naturalisation Act of 1790 literally limited citizenship to "free white persons of good character".

WHITE
>>
>>38074061

Of course black people have solidarity. They have vernacular that they use almost exclusively amongst each other, they have numerous racial advocacy organizations that speak for their collective interests, well over 90% of them vote for the same political party, they embrace the notion of "black culture" whereas white people constantly mock and deconstruct their own culture, they immediately come to the defense of any black crime suspects that receive national attention, they express outrage about black victims of police violence, they demonstrate possessive attitudes towards hip-hop -viewing it as "theirs" and often ridiculing or mocking white rappers, they will call certain black people who hold atypical political beliefs or interests "not really black" (i.e. oreo), etc. etc.

Is it racist to notice this stuff now? Even progressives would admit this, they'd just say that it's a necessary response to being marginalized and oppressed by society, or something.
>>
>>38074309

>Laws never change.
>>
>>38074242
>niggers believe this
>>
>>38074666
Not him but, anon who said
>when its entire concept is based around being a diverse MELTING POT
Is implying it has always been that way, it definitely hasn't.
I don't know what laws have to do with anything when we are discussing original intent.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.