[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women complaining about dating, especially online dating need

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

File: 1-jaChz3ChhQu7vmXcTTQaFQ.jpg (113KB, 940x492px) Image search: [Google]
1-jaChz3ChhQu7vmXcTTQaFQ.jpg
113KB, 940x492px
Women complaining about dating, especially online dating need to completely fuck right off
>>
Okay?

Tell a story mate
>>
>>38073112
Women are entirely unaware how disproportionate the attention they get and the effort they have to give in
>>
>>38073112

Same with men.

All of you, male, female, attack helicopter, whatever, you can completely fuck right off with your fucking tedious, never-ending whining about finding a mate.
>>
>>38073112
Sometimes I will sit next to my friends as they browse Tinder. They really do go through every photo and talk about the guys.

Everyone they swipe as a yes is always a match.
>>
>>38073162
Read this cancerous Reddit thread: https://www.reddit.com/r/OkCupid/comments/34h24g/online_dating_is_making_me_hate_women/
>>
>>38073112
Second girl has hotter hair and expression, if she's not fat I think that would be enough to trigger my lust too

I never understood or liked "hot" underwear and all that shit, it looks stupid and cringe
>>
>>38073162
>Same with men.
Men have it harder and it's a fact. Even fembots in this general get shittons of attention.

Get the fuck out you fucking idiot.
>>
>>38073228
The second one is warmer and I love food. I hate one night stands and casual sex; too much effort and fronting bs. I rather be Ina decent relationship.
>>
>>38073228
If the second girl was dressed like the first it'd make my boner maximum
>>
File: Women shit 032743.jpg (89KB, 755x553px) Image search: [Google]
Women shit 032743.jpg
89KB, 755x553px
Men are more disposable than ever in a gynocentric society with an abundance of resources.
>Be attractive girl.
>Make social media profiles.
>Get rich by getting donations only for looking good.
B-but muh equality!

Women always play life on easy mode, thinking they need equality is completely delusional.
>>
File: IMG_31641.jpg (299KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_31641.jpg
299KB, 1280x960px
My dog just ate a horse, hes dead now.
>>
>>38073285
Why do I feel like the first is wishful thinking and the second is how it's always been?
>>
>>38073147
I find it kinda hilarious
>Chicks complaining that it's hard to succeed with Tinder.
Bitch literally all you have to do is post a couple attractive photos. That is the full fucking extent of the effort you have to put in, I'm the one who has to make myself seem attractive, financially, sound, interesting, and funny, and initiate everything, but you've got it hard?
>>
>>38073112
women keep pushing this idea so they have a good excuse to be slobs when they settle down
>>
>>38073284

It's the same girl just wearing a big loose shirt dummy
>>
>>38073147
Saw a documentary once with a FtM trsns-man.

"He" was totally crushed by how difficult it was to meet women and keep them interested. You guys should watch it, wish I could recall more details.
>>
>>38073112
>woman turns into a slob
>guy looks exactly the same
>>
>>38073112
I would take the right any day.
I want a comfy relationship.
>>
>>38074240
I want one too, but if she eats on the bed I'm kicking her right the fuck off.
>>
>>38074207
pls someone find this, I'd love to watch it.
>>
>>38074295
google norah vincent
>>
>>38074207
I remember seeing this, it was made before our current version of gender politics, with all the patriarchy and male privilege bullshit, so there wasn't some retarded bias.
>>
>>38074240
I would give the fucking universe for this. The feel is just too strong
>>
>>38074295
I'm Googling
>>
>tfw no burrito gf
>>
>>38073316
But contraception is a recent invention
>>
I was thinking recently about this whole thing, and came to a conclusion that this whole system nowadays is not fair towards men. Hear me out first. Women objectively have their best part of their lives during age 18-30 with 30 being the very end of it, unless you are rich and don't have to work so you have the time to take care of yourself. I'm not saying that 30+ women can't be attractive, but I'm saying that they were more attractive before than now, also they need to have children too which, let's be honest, makes them even uglier.

Now for men, the "best years" period doesn't start at 18, unless you are a football player Chad, or during uni, if you are a popular handsome Chad. Men's best years start when they accumulate wealth, and with that, confidence. For most men, that doesn't start until like 26, but for many men, the world starts to open up after 30. After that, if you don't get fat, stay somewhat in shape and such, your best years can last until 40-45. For some, even in their 50's.

Now my point is, how is it fair, that women want to settle at the very end of their best years (after 28 most of the time) and expect men to do the same (don't cheat etc) when they are just starting to enjoy life? It's unfair for a moderately successful men to stay committed to a 35-40 y/o woman with child birth fat and saggy tits.

Back in the day, it wasn't uncommon to have 26-30 y/o men to marry 16 y/o girls, so when the girl enter her 30's the man enters his 50s, which is fair.

Women past their prime years don't deserve men who just started living their best years of their lives.
>>
File: lust love.png (128KB, 940x492px) Image search: [Google]
lust love.png
128KB, 940x492px
What lust vs love REALLY looks like
>>
>>38074511
K E K
oreganoo
>>
>>38074207
Could you post the original name in an original manner please?
>>
>>38074511
that chad looks like he's seen some shit
>>
File: 1496124943010.jpg (124KB, 757x505px) Image search: [Google]
1496124943010.jpg
124KB, 757x505px
>>38073112
the only reason I ever still considering dating is so other people don't think I'm a fucking degenerate.

the truth is I don't trust women AT ALL. I would trust a full blown ISIS terrorist before trusting a woman. at least the terrorist is honest with you and would only be trying to kill you.

women, on the other hand, try to ruin your life. they derive pleasure out of watching men suffer.
>>
>>38074501
You're not excied about all the "hawt" 30-50 year old divorcees with stds that can use your money?
>>
Im just gonna do me for a while, I'm no stranger to loneliness anyways.
I'm going military to have some fun with my life and be proud of what I do, also to escape my long-term ex and hopefully finally move on.

If some new girl likes me then I'll find out if she likes me or my new life first so I can dump her fast if she's shallow.
>>
>>38074574
I'm not even talking about them. I'm talking about girls who got brainwashed during uni and when asked, when do they want to start a family, their answer is "ummmm later, like when I'm 28 or 30. I want to live more teehee".

It's against biology and nature to waste your 20's partying as a woman. It's literally THE best period of your life to have children. I understand that nowadays women want education. Which is fine, do the uni part and when you finish at 21 or 23 depending on MA or BA, you start having a family. That's what my cousin did and she's like 27 with 2 kids and a degree. What more do women want? (And let's just ignore "carreer building" here, because it's a small minority of women who don't end up working where work is your life)
>>
>>38074638
Eh, as long as a woman is under 30 I'll give her the baby pass. You can still raise a healthy child at that point.

Agree with you about how it's unfair for men though.
>>
>>38074685
35 is the time medically when conception becomes more difficult.
>>
>>38074638
Telling to yourself to live more is bad, but start to have children so early and in these ages of mass self destruction is worst.
>>
>>38074638
>27 with 2 kids
Most people won't be able to afford the expenses at such an age in this modern world.
>>
>>38074501
Women have the edge in youth and expect men to give up their edge when they get it
>>
>>38076012
LOL. Your ancestors had kids during the Black Death and the 100 years war.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.