[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hoIy shit men BTFO

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: file.png (484KB, 729x762px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
484KB, 729x762px
hoIy shit

men BTFO
>>
>india
who cares
literal shithole
>>
literally who gives a fuck about what some poo thinks? Maybe we'll start treating them like they're part of humanity when they get working sewage
>>
>>38072739

What the literal fuck is wrong with woman, seriously? Any time I think a woman might be logical they ALWAYS go spouting some bullshit like this

>>38072755
>>38072761
stop thinking from an American perspective, other countries exist
India represents like a quarter of the world's population
>>
>>38072739
>The Union minister of Women and Child
>Publicly shaming men
Indian men really are pushovers.
>>
>>38072783
welcome to the effects of a caste system
>>
>>38072739
Fucking Poo-in-loos i swear to god
>>
>>38072775
Feminism is literally a mental illness at this point
>>
>>38072739

Interesting. Well, that's good news, isn't it?

Gosh.
>>
>>38072739
>India
>Into the street to take a shit it goes
>>
>>38072755
>who cares

Now that she's said this, there will be a lot of people elsewhere that will believe this to be true ("omg, she's GANDHI! and she said men never commit suicide!").
>>
>>38072739

>i've never seen air
>it must not exist
>>
>>38072739
>A woman from a civlization where its members shit in the streets and other public conregration areas
>Talking about statistics when she can't even find a proper restroom to use.
>A civilization that can't even hit on women correctly and just go on facebook to harass white women saying "Show me pussy n boobs or I hack u."

Yeah. I'm sure suicide rates there are high by how awful that place is, and I don't take anything any figureheads says there seriously. Just like the chinese who says "lol we don't serve dog or cat in our food!" you know they fucking do.
>>
>>38073036

actually, it's impossible to prove air really does exist tho.
>>
Men are the only ones that actually fucking COMMIT suicide. All the fumes from walking down the shitting street must have fucked her up.
>>
>>38072739
Feminism in a nutshell. I say every dumb cunt saying shit like this should be forced to transition. Let her experience life as a man.
>>
>>38073214
its possible to prove youre a faggot though
>>
>>38072775
>India represents like a quarter of the world's population
still a huge shithole
quite literally too
also, her grandfather was a piece of shit, love telling the ugly truth about him whenever normies quote him or suck his dick
>>
File: let's go.jpg (42KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
let's go.jpg
42KB, 400x400px
>>38072739
we should rape her with an iron bar
>>
>>38072739
holy shit i just got btfo eternally and my penis just inverted into a nu-vagina now im a woman and wow men are awful
>>
>>38072739
I think the key word is "Indian"

>>38072755
kek
>>
>>38072775
Bugs make up a majority of the world's population, everyone hates them. Your point?
>>
>>38072783
Explains why the MRM there are fucking kickass
>>
There's dozens of Indian movies that involve a male student killing themselves. 3 Idiots is a good example and a pretty nice movie about life.
>>
>>38072739
>i'm a literal retard who has never used google
>but my dumbass, uninformed opinion is gonna make the news

this is why life is fucking rubbish these days
>>
>>38072739
Huh, i mean i think her words were twisted to make her look wrong here.
If not then she should really shut the hell up.
>>
>>38073038
Or like a Russian shill saying that Putin is a human right's advocate and did "what he had to do" in Crimea.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.