[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You get split into two people, a guy you and a girl you. Each

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 15

File: Elounor-Featured.png (418KB, 560x423px) Image search: [Google]
Elounor-Featured.png
418KB, 560x423px
You get split into two people, a guy you and a girl you.

Each version of you has the same personality and the same memories.

You are the male version of yourself. And you now have a female version of yourself living with you.

What would you do?
>>
>>38072090
>a version of myself trapped inside a female body
so a heterosexual male trapped inside a body with a vagoo?
>>
>>38072090
fuck myself

oregano
>>
>>38072090
I don't know how my other self would feel about being a girl.

Can't really say I'd fuck me, the moment you get a vagina your reasoning probably changes since you don't give it anymore, you take it in. But if my other self start enjoying female masturbation then she would probably use me as her free and available sex toy.
>>
>>38072090
Maybe one quick fuck, then I'd get rid of her. Being around someone with the exact same memories and personality as mine would be too weird.
>>
>>38072129
Go fuck yourself.

>>38072182
Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me.
>>
Female me would probably rejoice since she'd have an abundance of beta orbiters despite being ugly, boring, and stupid.

She'd hook up as a Chad's fucktoy before I ever got a chance to sex her myself, realistically.
>>
>>38072308
>Getting rid of yourself.

Oh yeah? How the hell would you do that?
>>
>>38072319
She's literally YOU, ya dummy. Are you telling me that you would cuck yourself?

Are you that much of a little bitch?
>>
Kill the male me and let the female me live out a real life.

We'd both be in agreement.
>>
>>38072346
Why not just have sex with her and live your life with a gril version of yourself?
>>
>>38072355
If I was a female, I would absolutely not have sex with myself. I'm disgusting and awful. Female me could do better by default.
>>
>>38072090
Fuck myself, obviously. That's literally the only thing to do, she has my personality so that means she'll want to fuck 24/7, she'll be into all the shit I'm into. And I saw what I'd look like as a female because of that face app that was meme'd on here for a couple weeks, I'd make a good looking girl. I'd definitely fuck myself. Try out all the weird shit that I wouldn't do in a relationship. Learn how to please a woman.

Anon, you're giving me new fetishes, stop it.
>>
>>38072090
We'd probably awkwardly live around each other, barely acknowledging the other. Maybe one night we fuck and never mention it again.
>>
>>38072345
Yeah, probably.

Daily reminder that it is IMPOSSIBLE for women to be lonely.
>>
So is the girl just exactly me with a vagina?

Or is it like aesthetically a girl that's 5'8" instead of 6'4"
>>
>>38072333
She's not myself though. She's a female version of myself and we occupy different bodies.
>>
I'd murder her probably.
>>
Fuck like animals most likely
>>
>>38072392
>he cucks himself

>"Please feel sorry for me because I'm male."

How about you not be so pathetic ffs.

>>38072402
Exactly you. No difference other than gender.

>>38072408
She IS YOU. Literally same memories, and everything. Yes you'll eventually have different experiences and memories, but for now she's literally just you but female.

>>38072410
So you're saying you'd kill yourself?
>>
That's creepy. I guess we'd be like siblings. We're clearly not gonna fuck as you want us to cruel God. That's be weird. She's a lesbian probably.

If that's not the case then I don't know. Still super weird. We're too close to be sexually intimate.

It'd be nice to have someone to work with. I'm unsure how I'd explain her to my imaginary GF and how she'd explain me to her imaginary BF.

They probably both feel threatened. Especially if we tell them that we're literally gender swapped clones. They'd assume the wrong things.
>>
>>38072453
The only sensible man in this whole thread, holy hell.

Unlike the rest of these cucks.

"Hurr I'm so pathetic that the female version of me would cuck me for Chad."
>>
Ask her to help me kill myself then tell her to enjoy life as a girl
>>
>>38072458
>So you're saying you'd kill yourself?
I'd be doing her a favor really.
>>
>>38072468
>I'm unsure how I'd explain her to my imaginary GF and how she'd explain me to her imaginary BF.

You'd literally already know. You're the same person.

Whatever you know, she knows.
>>
>>38072468
>That's creepy.
>We're too close to be sexually intimate.
So your male self is a sjw, makes sense that your female self would be too.

>too close to be sexually intimate
That's bullshit. I'm extremely close to my cousin and each time we're alone the sexual tension skyrockets. We're holding it off only when she has a current boyfriend.
>>
>>38072489
So the female you wouldn't have any qualms about murdering you?

If you were a female, could you really kill the male version of yourself.

Look into his sad eyes and not even give that poor guy a hug?
>>
>>38072453
This is obviously the answer OP was fishing for.
>>
>>38072453

Even if it was a male clone of me, this would also be the case.
>>
>>38072547
Go fuck yourself in an original manner.
>>
>>38072090
Suicide pact 3bh
>>
>>38072594
I wasn't being sarcastic you fag.
>>
>>38072090
My female self would probably be happier and we would likely end up in a relatively non-sexual relationship playing vidya with the occasional fuck.
>>
>>38072622
Neither was I.

Originallly
>>
File: frank-dillane.jpg (110KB, 600x402px) Image search: [Google]
frank-dillane.jpg
110KB, 600x402px
one of the most retarded, convoluted thread ideas i've seen in a while.. nice work everyone
>>
>>38072090
Why do I have to be the male version of myself?
>>
>>38072672
because it's OP's story and that is how it works
>>
>>38072090
I would unironically marry her. I am literally my own 10/10 and every time I look in the mirror I fall in love.
>>
>>38072090
Hope and pray that my female self doesn't have my sister's figure and that she actually has tits.
>>
>>38072658
Thanks for the critique dickcheese.
>>
>>38072638
>relatively non-sexual
>EXCEPT FOR ALL THE TIMES WE FUCK

nice
>>
>>38072458

Haha cunt do something productive
>>
>>38072090
If anyone says something besides fucking or playing vidya with each other then you're lying
>>
I'd rather be the girl one and then kill the boy one
>>
>>38072724
Keyword is "relatively". We wouldn't fuck like animals all day every day, just on special occasions. I'm not a very sexual person, so I assume my female self would share that trait.
>>
>>38072538
It would probably be a death match and I have the physical edge.
>>
We'd probably have the dialectical power to destroy the world.
But I'd probably just end up fucking her all day long
>>
Logistically it'd be a nightmare.

One, I live with family. It'd be hard to explain or convince them to let my "girlfriend" live here. Or has my clone suddenly always been there and reality warps them as always being there even though they literally just appeared?
Building on that, would my clone have their own papers? Do I suddenly have an undocumented person living with me?
And then, I'd also have to find employment for them, as I doubt this reality warping magic also gave them my position at my job as well. I already can't find much else other than the shit job I work at, and female me would probably be too fugly to get a job as a waitress. And that's assuming that she DOES have papers. She could MAYBE get work as a camwhore, but again, only if she's not ugly.

It'd be a nightmare, really. The pussy wouldn't even be worth it.
>>
File: 66.jpg (179KB, 731x674px) Image search: [Google]
66.jpg
179KB, 731x674px
I would ask me to suck my dick, I would blush and say yes. Then I would come on r9k and post about my first time with a girl.

I guess I would have finally /madeit/ if this was real...

Where can I buy a cheap firearm? I want the pain to go away.
>>
Treat her like the sister I've always wanted.
>>
>>38072090
Well if you aren't gonna ask an interesting question then I'd just kill it.
>>
I would fuck her (me) and then hook her up with some Chad with the facet Chad gives me his own sister to breed
>>
>>38072090
>And you now have a female version of yourself living with you

The female version would have a boyfriend within a week, where as I would stay a 30 year old kissless hugless handheldless eyecontactless virgin.

Then she would move out.
>>
File: 1453760633882.jpg (6KB, 165x163px) Image search: [Google]
1453760633882.jpg
6KB, 165x163px
>>38072090
how was this not first post? im going to motion that we retroactively make this the first post and end the thread here

/thread
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 466x350px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 466x350px
>>38072090
How the fuck would a kid turn out if I impregnated myself?
>>
Female version camwhores.
I become a trap.
We both camwhore.
Also have this inseparable twins thing going on. I'm pretty fucked in the head so I always end up alone, we'd be alone together.
>>
I'd get married.
>>
File: image.jpg (333KB, 809x1050px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
333KB, 809x1050px
>Since I would be loyal to my GF, she would loyal to her BF
>I'm into some kinky shit and she's into some kinky shit
>occasionally play 2 player games on PC since I have 2 1080p monitors
Well I would get married and have kids,
>>
>>38073561
>alone together
You do realize this is an oxymoron right?

>>38073752
You have to put yourself in her shoes. If you were suddenly turned into a girl version of yourself, would you pledge yourself to the boy version?

There's a lot of mental games that can happen. It's risky, and even dangerous if you're that type of person.

Know thyself.
>>
>>38072090
Make her get a job to support the male me. Cook for her and take care of the house while ""she"" is working. Play vidya the rest of the day, maybe even together.
>>
>>38074136
Yes but imagine if you had just become a biological female, would you want to work for a fat lazy male slob version of yourself?

You people never think about this stuff.
>>
>>38074157
It's either that or rat her out for being a ""citizen"" that doesn't have a social security number and otherwise has no evidence of being from this country. She'd be detained if I told on her.
>>
>>38074037
I could see the new body and overall experiences change her sexual preferences to be attracted to men and fall in love with me, remember this isn't some random Roastie of the street, I know her brain better then anyone else will.
>>
File: 1498590555715.png (858KB, 702x692px) Image search: [Google]
1498590555715.png
858KB, 702x692px
If I was her and she was him we would go and fuck ourselves again and again
>>
>>38072458
>She IS YOU. Literally same memories, and everything. Yes you'll eventually have different experiences and memories, but for now she's literally just you but female.
She is not me. She is a female version of me, but she is not me; only I am me.
>>
I'd do what I usually do and she'd do likewise
Buy more pencils and more musical instruments
>>
>>38072526
>too close
You're probably not too close to your cousin. And this is me were talking about. It's me that thinks you can be too close for sexual intimacy.
I don't ever expect that to happen with another human. It's rather extreme.
>SJW
I don't see why even. It feels weird and gets creepy. It's my personal feelings on it.
>>38072499
No we're not talking about the clone. We're talking about imaginary gf/bf. As in imaginary friends.
>>
>>38072090
Blow myself for a couple of days
>>
>>38074727
Yeah, I mean, your female self would already know about the imaginary person since you know about it you dingus.

>>38074738
Would your female self agree to that? If you were turned into a female version of yourself, would you succ the male versions dick?
>>
>>38074788
But both of us would have trouble with telling our imaginary significant others the situation.
>>
>>38072090
sit in a room on different computers and literally never talk to each other.
>>
>>38074788
Of course I would, I'm not rude!
>>
>wanna fuck
>heck yeah dude
>we fuck
>all the time
>since we're the same person we do all sorts of weird shit
>>
>>38072090
THIS IS MY PC AND APARTMENT. ROASTIE GET OUT! Also given I'm a hard S, so would she. Which would not mix at all.

Seriously I'd end up with a sadistic dom female version of myself, what the heck am I supposed to do with that. I like subby girls.
>>
>>38074949
You're supposed to see who breaks who first
>>
>>38072090
>male version
dick is hard whenever female is making any sort of contact
>female version
i don't know
>>
>>38074919
Hot.

>>38074943
That sounds awesome.

>>38074949
Oh yeah, what if you were the girl? You wouldn't appreciate it very much if the male version hijacked your life would you?

>>38074979
Probably is horny just like you are. Just imagine if you became the female, wouldn't you want to make your male self happy?
>>
>>38074970
I'm a guy, she is not. Sure she's reasonably fit and knows kick boxing but I am bigger, heavier and have more muscle mass. This is not a contest and as she is me she knows this. It wont change that I'd never, ever go M. Which means neither will she. She'd basically be my exactly alike twin, which means we'd get along but we would never be compatible. She can go find some sucker to bully and beat up on for all I care if she can get over it being a guy.
>>
>>38075102
Not her life. I grew up as a guy, everyone knows me as a guy. All my documents are about me as a guy. She'd literally be a nobody. She has no birth certificate, no record, nothing. Nobody is hijacking her life, she has none. Her memories are mine but stolen.
>>
>>38075128
You grew up as a guy. But what if you became the girl, and there was a male version literally hijacking your life bro?
>>
>>38075152
Why are you moving the goalpost here? Your case would be me changing gender, then a clone being created. Entirely different than suddenly a female version of yourself splitting from you.
>>
>>38072345
I did that app and ngl I'd be at least a 6/10 skinny white girl and those can fuck Chad and have all sorts of orbiters
I think if I was a girl-me definitely take my virginity and a bit of sex but long term I don't see it panning out because I know myself. I'd want more, especially since I'm self-loathing and staring at myself from a girls eyes would invoke pity more than anything which is the opposite of passion. She'd have way more opportunities, the robot life would not apply to her very long. We'd become very different people within months. All we'd share is the memories before the split, honestly.
>>
>>38075237
He is trying to show you how it would be from the clones perspective, nimwit. And how the clone wouldn't just meekly submit to you, because you yourself wouldn't do that.
>>
>>38075237
You're misunderstanding thinking this all happens in some test tube.

You're not even seeing this "clone" as another you. You're just like "Oh well that thing doesn't have thoughts or feelings"

So I ask you, and answer honestly. If you became the female in that situation, which split from the original male you, and there is a "clone male" in your life, wouldn't that "clone male" be likely to kick you out just as you would? Shouldn't you be a little nicer to yourself?

>>38075267
Thats just sad my dude.
>>
>>38075296
THIS.

You sir, get the point.
>>
File: 1498571020958.jpg (15KB, 322x322px) Image search: [Google]
1498571020958.jpg
15KB, 322x322px
>>38073559
It looks like you
>>
File: 1485098465147.gif (875KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1485098465147.gif
875KB, 500x281px
>>38072090
>Female me becomes a full time camwhore and splits the money with me
>I get to be a full time NEET
>>
Good thing I have two PC's and two 3DS's.
She'd get a job quick-like, since she's female which is a big plus in my field (education). I'd just stick to my crappy part-time job and let her support me until she inevitably marries some dude who asked her out, since the only reason I don't get a gf is because I don't go ask girls (kinda a huge reason, of course).
>>
>>38075524
You didn't mention the sex Anon.
>>
I would rape myself and impregnate myself then rape the child which I produced by myself
>>
File: giphy.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>Well, I wait so long for my love vibration
>pic related
>>
>>38072090
All these faggots who say "id fuck myself" dont realise you would actually have to be attracted to yourself for that to work
>>
File: rape.jpg (40KB, 471x296px) Image search: [Google]
rape.jpg
40KB, 471x296px
>>38075828
Rape me!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqseYiGA0us
>>
>>38075986
But what if I am attracted to myself?
>>
>>38075986
i'm pretty cute desu
>>
>>38075986
>implying I'm not a 6/10, better if I actually shaved and made an effort
>>
>>38075986
a female version of ourselves, you stupid fuck
>>
Build a long lasting, understanding relationship with her (me), fuck like rabbits, grow old and die with her, because it's way too much work for someone as far gone as I am to build a whole new relationship. There wouldn't be any secrets, mistrust, nothing, because we're the same person.
>>
>>38076052
>inb4 it's just ourselves:Buck Angel edition
>>
The girl version of myself would murder the boy version of myself and assume the canonical identity of me. Boy me already knows her plan, of course, but the one time he tries to kill girl me, he falls to being a sad thirsty fucker and forcibly eats her pussy and ass and falls asleep, allowing girl me to slit his pathetic throat.
>>
>>38076090
This.

It would be totes the best.
>>
>>38072090
>implying my female half wouldn't be completely repulsive
>>
>tfw when you have a twin sister who is a 10/10 but your are male and a 6/10
>bitch stole all the good genes.
>>
>>38076136
I guess it depends on how she's created with respect to the law of conservation of mass. If she springs from you fully formed and you split your weight evenly, you could both die of starvation instantly. This is the one specific instance where being a bit of a lardass could help. Male me would wind up being severely malnourished and possibly DOA, while girl me would be perfectly HWP
>>
Well my female self would like girls like me so I doubt I'd fuck myself, but I also have really good genetics and I'm kind of a storm fag so is proba my be down for impregnating myself a bunch of times for the future of the white race.
>>
>>38076136
>Implying easy access to easy pussy wouldn't tempt you over the edge.

You'll be sucking your own dick within the day. Remember, she knows what makes you feel good. She knows all your kinks and fetishes because she literally is you.
>>
>>38072090
Kill myselves
>>
File: f66.jpg (8KB, 207x204px) Image search: [Google]
f66.jpg
8KB, 207x204px
yes!

arcanoriginal
>>
>>38072090
Double rape it is then. I know my self best.
>>
File: nuttobuy.jpg (240KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
nuttobuy.jpg
240KB, 1280x1280px
>>38076124
>totes
I appreciate the (You) and all, but kindly die.
>>
I would envy her.
>>
>>38072090
First thing I'd do is go shopping with her for cute clothes, makeup, her own computer, food and booze (i'll share my weed with her though). Then probably shut ourselves in for a couple days helping her research female social cues, how to look acceptable and try to figure out how i'm going to introduce my new sister to everyone I know.

Once the hard things are out of the way, we'd probably be best friends and play vidya together while high, go out drinking and mess around with people pulling off rainman twins shenanigans. During the day we would motivate each other to start being creative and produce music and funny skits to add to our collective "ideas" notepad and maybe even start producing youtube content (she will be the face and boobs of the youtube channel while I work behind the scenes)

As a couple months pass, we would help each other get girlfriends (she would be a lesbian unless her hormones gets her interested in men) and if that is successful, we'd still support each other as best friend siblings knowing if our relationships fail we would always have each other to fall back on and hopefully never again become a depressed, friendless, low self esteem shut-in like I am now.

Oh and we'd probably fuck each other/mutually masturbate together at least once.
>>
>>38076292
These are some damn good ideas. Especially the ones about getting her acquainted with her new body.

Also
>ywn be balls deep in your own pussy
>>
I'd be really happy, that would be so great. First off I'm a bdsm switch that has ocassionally bisexual fantasies.

I'd make her my slave and she'd ask me to shave first and then I agree and we'll work as a team and achieve our dreams. If I have to study for several tests, I'll study the first test and she'll study the second test so she can tutor me later for it and teach me more effectively.

We'll work hard on earning money. She can live at my house as my girlfriend and we'll figure a way to get her a fake passport.

I'd fuck her so hard and humiliate her and she'd enjoy it, maybe occasionally she takes control and ties me up when I'm asleep which is hot too, she exactly knows my limits which is awesome.

We'd become rich because we have twice the time. We can more effectively decide on what to trade/invest in as we can discuss everything and read more.

She can help me get laid with other girls and we'll try to find bisexual girls that like threesomes. I'd also cuck her because she'll be my property and I won't be satisfied with just her, and secretly she kinda likes that.

Also we'll be working on training her to manipulate and make up skills so we can properly play the game of power.

We'll tell eachother everything of importance and will never lie and will have absolute trust.

We'll do drugs together and have so much fun. Sounds too good to be true, I'm gonna fap to this fantasy.
>>
File: IMG_1117.jpg (54KB, 800x451px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1117.jpg
54KB, 800x451px
I'm pretty weak but the female version of me is probably even weaker.
>>
>>38072090

If I weren't a mongoloid uggo I'd fugg myself. But really it has other uses. If we can sync up our knowledge, we could take different courses yet end up with both of them. We'd become immortal and do whatever the fuck we want.
>>
>>38076090
I don't think it'd be as fulfilling as a real relationship; you'd get bored with a carbon copy of yourself.
Half of the allure of a relationship is that it's your personality and traits interacting with their personality and traits, that leads to all sorts of different things and emotions. That's what makes long term relationships last, compatible character.
>>
>>38072090
Screw a few times a day but mostly sit around with her doing basically nothing, just moping around on computers making shitty jokes and complaining that we can't turn our lives around.
>>
>>38075986
I put myself through the faceapp thing and I can safely say I'd fuck female me. Solid 6/10.
>>
>>38072090
>"is it gay if we fuck"
>>
>>38072090
Ask and help her to find a job, ask if we should move to a bigger apartment together or split to live our own lives.
Knowing me we'd find it more convenient to stay under one roof at least for a long while.
I'm pretty sure we'd have a lot of really rough and kinky sex if she's literal copy of my guy brain in a lady's body.
>>
>>38072090
Live the best possible life possible.
>>
>>38078838
>Ask and help her to find a job,
Would you want to be on the grid? Female you would be completely off of it, a totally unmarked person.

If you did want that how would you go about it? Make up some bullshit story?
>>
>>38078865
I live in a socialist nanny state, being a fully marked person would bring heaps of benefits and little to none in responsibilities.
I'd tell she's unmarked refugee or raised by bears or some other bullshit like that and I'd volunteer to be her ward and it'd go like 80 percent probable if she just keeps acting like a mute retard for long enough.
Thread posts: 124
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.