[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Welcome, poor soul. What'll it be?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

File: qwIo4Cz.jpg (57KB, 614x389px) Image search: [Google]
qwIo4Cz.jpg
57KB, 614x389px
>Welcome, poor soul. What'll it be?
>>
File: 1487442198180.jpg (164KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1487442198180.jpg
164KB, 800x800px
>>38071777
Lemme get a rum and coke.

I'm going fishing tomorrow. Hopefully I'll catch something for my family to eat. Huehuehue
>>
File: AUmo8oU.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
AUmo8oU.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>38071777
I want a Rose gf
>>
>>38071777
Let me get vanilla vodka and some coke with no ice, and here's a tip for those excellent looking trips.
>>
Your finest (you)s please.
>>
>>38071803
>Holy shit, you're right. Thanks man. Here you go.
>>
>>38071791
>Here you are. How's the family, and what are you doing in a place like this?
>>
>>38071794
>You're in the wrong place, traveler. I wish we had them in stock
>>
Can I get a glass with water please?
>>
>>38071859
>A non-drinker? I respect that. Just shows how you haven't sunk as low as us yet. Here
>>
File: 1488392383849.jpg (4KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1488392383849.jpg
4KB, 184x184px
>>38071836
Thanks m8. I've been here for years. Since this place was created and before that. Even though life is different now and my kind is extremely unwelcome around here, I still come around regularly. I am anon.

The family's doing alright. I mean, they're not dead or homeless.
>>
File: 354.png (64KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
354.png
64KB, 657x527px
>>38071881
thank you my originaI friend
>>
>>38071888
That's always good. Nice looking trips by the way. Call me wojak. /Hands small slip of paper with symbols written on it representing a mixture of greek, latin, and traditional chinese lettering/ Take that with you down the street to the dry cleaner. He'll know what it means
>>
>>38071900
No problem, dubs. Come by anytime
>>
>>38071777
Is this normal?

I see a woman, curvy and all that.

The problem is, I get this weird inflammation.

Am I sick?
>>
>>38071942
>It all depends on where it's at, friend.
>>
File: fb3.jpg (25KB, 600x576px) Image search: [Google]
fb3.jpg
25KB, 600x576px
Can I look at a menu?
>>
>>38072021
>Sure. /Hands you a laminated piece of paper with a list of drinks on them/ I can make much more than what's on that menu. Just ask. We've got a kitchen in the back, if you want to see that.
>>
We've got a radio, too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RU3srXqYAO0
>>
>>38071806
Here's a (You) my fellow anon.
>>
>>38072100
>Hey, what the fuck are you doing behind the bar? /Grabs shotgun from under bar and points it at you/
>>
Can I just get a water? I quit drinking a few months ago. Life hasn't got any better. Still alone and lonely.
>>
>>38072132
>Sure, anon. Here you are. You're alright in here, you're around others like you.
>>
>>38071777
Hi, bartendanon. I'll have a loneliness on the rocks. It's a drink I heard about in a song called Piano Man. It sounds like exactly what I need.
>>
6 oz tequila with an entire uncut fucking lemon dropped in. My parents are going out of town for a week and I get to play vidya and drink like a comfyboy
>>
>>38072217
>I know what you're talking about. /Shakes up a mixture of a few drinks/ Here you go, friend. take a seat in the lounge and relax.
>>
just a glass of water for now.

imma break it down
sometimes i feel like people really get in your face over everything. and i mean EVERYTHING.
for example: people always ask me why im quiet or shy? well let me ask you this: why would ask that question?
its like people don't want to start a conversation or be intresting so they kind of force to you to do it for them. if im so "shy" or "quiet" why don't you help me get the ball rolling? why don't you introduce me to people? you just want me to start saying things because you can't start a conversation yourself.
>>
Fanta orange please on the rocks

stirred not shaken
>>
>>38072229
>You sure? /reluctantly hands the large drink to you/ That's a lot of alcohol. We've got tendies here while your mom is out of town, friend.
>>
>>38072255
>I get it, anon. I don't know why everyone has to be really nosy all the time. Here's your water.
>>
>>38072257
>Here you go, friend. I haven't seen you around here. What brings you here tonight?
>>
A guiness
Sierra Nevada torpedo
A shot of Yeager
Whatever you have on special till you kick me out
>>
a pint of your finest lager thanks mate

Saturday arvo here lads, ruined my chances with a girl that had potential to be gf, feeling real average right about now
>>
>>38071777
White Russian my trips getting man
=_*.
>>
>>38071777
TRIPLE SEVEN TRIPS
FLYIN' SO HIGH LIKE A G6

Anyway, I just finished a few from Calicraft Brewing, let's take some Revolver Blood&Honey to remind me of home.
>tfw car-camping on a remote part of Hwy 1, where I can hear the crash of the Pacific Coast but somehow still have LTE service
life is ok sometimes
>>
>tfw no /cripplingdepression/ thread tonight
>>
Just rum and keep it coming because life sucks and I'm the one that keeps sucking
>>
>>38073054
I love you man. Drinks on me
>>
>>38073065
Appreciate it Brosef Stalin, I desperately need it
>>
>>38071777
glass of honey whiskey please, if ya got whiskey stones toss a few in but I aint picky
>>
>>38071777
My good man, today's been shit, give me an Irish car bomb. I wanna drown in my sorrows
>>
Sup', keep. Can I get some cold milk? If not, just water will do.
Fuck, why did I join the choire? I mean, I love it, but why do I get to interact with this weaboo, tall, incredibly cute girl I have a crush on and have her jus ignore me?
>>
I'm an idiot. I can't communicate or think on the higher level which my family can. I'm probably mentally disabled in some way and I'll be this way all of my life because I've always been like this.

What is an idiot to do? I keep my mouth shut when I am reminded that I'm a fool who can't do anything right. The problem is I need reminding and sometimes I forget to shut up and accidentally speak my heart or mind, leading me to feeling sad and worn out and incapable.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.