[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw i cant stop doing the virgin walk

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 1484933774551.jpg (76KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1484933774551.jpg
76KB, 601x601px
>tfw i cant stop doing the virgin walk
>>
File: 5443525.jpg (8KB, 193x262px) Image search: [Google]
5443525.jpg
8KB, 193x262px
>>38071725
Well, m8 that's cuz you're a virgin. Your virgin walk won't change unless you do something bout that virginity m8
>>
>>38071725
it's literally something that only happens because you're too self-aware, just try not to think about it and just be yourself
>>
>>38071725
>Tfw don't have to worry about virgin walk since I barely go outside.
>>
>not a virgin
>still virgin walk
>>
File: 1494020179348.gif (55KB, 248x248px) Image search: [Google]
1494020179348.gif
55KB, 248x248px
>tfw chad did the virgin walk and people think im copying him now
>>
>>38071725
do you really losing your virginity will change everything about your life?

its a work in progress. and judging by the fact that youre still a virgin and complaining about it on the internet odds suggest youll be a loser forever even after you lose the v-card.
>>
He does the "virgin who learned about the virgin walk trying to not virgin walk walk" LMFAO

>Forces himself to keep his chin up and look parallel to the ground, it looks forced and he is clearly uncomfortable and has to manually stop his head from craning downwards.
>Intentionally forces himself to make eye contact but can only manage it for very short bursts so it just looks odd and neurotic to others. If he does manage to hold contact it just ends up becoming a creepy stare.
>Knows he should be swinging his arms so he manually swings his arms but either not enough to appear legitimate or too exaggerated, neither are realistic and based on comfortable movement.
>Doesn't always try to pass people anymore but still gets internally pissed off at the person walking more slowly than him who is ahead of him
>Still insecure about how he walks, people can still tell something is off.
>Manually reviews in his head what he has to be doing next to conceal his virginity as he walks.
>>
>>38072906
how new are you faggot?
oreganao
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.