[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You are struck by lightening and die, however, God admires you.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: comfyjapanesestreet.jpg (92KB, 564x752px) Image search: [Google]
comfyjapanesestreet.jpg
92KB, 564x752px
You are struck by lightening and die, however, God admires you.

You are allowed to design your own heaven. What is your heaven like?
>>
>>38071250
I get to live as the mc of a happy fluffy slice of life anime world.
>>
>>38071250
Waking up again as a child with all prior knowledge and only good memories. That second chance from the beginning to do things all over again.
>>
>>38071250
everything is made of lactating breasts
>>
You expect me to create heaven?

I can't even create a decent life.
>>
File: 1489615773401.jpg (550KB, 661x940px) Image search: [Google]
1489615773401.jpg
550KB, 661x940px
>>38071250
>What is your heaven like?
Tuscon, Arizona. The greatest place in the world.
>>
>God admires me

Highly unlikely
>>
>>38071250
A world where karma is real, and luck doesn't exist. Everyone starts at the same position in life, and they only make it ahead through the strength of their own character. The good are consistently rewarded and the bad are consistently punished.

Also there are monster girls
>>
>>38071405
I don't think there is such thing as luck in the real world.
>>
File: 1495839308509.jpg (82KB, 750x562px) Image search: [Google]
1495839308509.jpg
82KB, 750x562px
I'd rather cease to exist, thanks.
>>
just a nightmarishly beautiful world of the subconscious with the ability to become anywhere with anything and anyone in any way.
>>
>>38071250
The Metro game and book world except there's an Edge of Tomorrow aspect where when I die the day resets. To counter the obvious "What if you die of old age or other scenarios where you die regardless of what you do" then my life resets to go down a different path.
>>
>>38071410
Anything that a person doesn't directly cause, but still affects their growth and personality, is luck.
>>
>>38071405
Sounds like a terrible world. No diversity.
>>
>>38071531
it would be a heaven for /pol/
they appreciate a lack of diversity
>>
>>38071545
what a bunch of cucks lol
>>
>>38071293
That sounds cool as fuck, but still brings up the thoughts of a never ending life cycle.
>>
>>38071567
>haha these guys don't want nigger cocks in their wives
>what a bunch of cucks
By all means keep trying, loser
>>
File: 34795435235.png (490KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
34795435235.png
490KB, 449x401px
>>38071626
>being this much of a cuck to where you have to stay away from niggers to avoid getting cucked
>>
>>38071531
I've had more than my fair share of "diversity" on this world, I'd like some equality in the next.
>>
I'd have him alter my brain so that I forget existential nihilism and I can never remember it. I'll be completely happy either not knowing or knowing that life is pointless. If I can't do this then I'd still be suffering in heaven
Then I'd build a palace for myself, fill it with a harem of cute girls, have self purifying rivers of beer and whiskey flow through the palace, have beautiful paintings made on acid blotter and hang them around the house, have a garden for weed, Salvia, shrooms, etc along with exotic plants for decoration. Have a room with a machine that can teleport people/things to and from my heaven at will. Beyond my palace gates is a vast wilderness ready for exploration. Also I'd want other settlements and cities outside of my control so that I could still be surprised and react to a real world.
>>
>>38071250
Ever seen the movie 'Heavy Metal'?
>>
File: 1440253805490s.jpg (5KB, 250x140px) Image search: [Google]
1440253805490s.jpg
5KB, 250x140px
Op here. I will layout my heaven.

There is a meadow in between gentle sequoia. The tall grass goes from a calm green to a beige brown throughout the year.

There will come soft rain in the summer accompanied by thunder.
Some of the trees will be weighed down by apples in the fall.
Snow will rest in the winter.
The air will skip freely in the spring to start again.

I will turn to see a sturdy building, Spanish in style. This will be my brothel. I will have lady lovers of all kinds in the amber light.

My proud house, not quite a mansion rests up on a hill. A great workshop and a number of classic firearms.

I hunt when I wish in the nearby woods.
Then I head out in my truck past the mountains to tame a wild land. Men run in fear and rage, but I put them down justly.

If they kill me, then I wake up at the beginning of the day.
>>
File: 1480586551803.jpg (569KB, 1920x1082px) Image search: [Google]
1480586551803.jpg
569KB, 1920x1082px
>>38071250
The star wars universe before Disney where I'm the most talented sith lord, with augmentations to make me faster, going on missions thoughout the galaxy to hunt down younglings.
>>
>>38071250
i would literally rather have god just unmake me than exist eternally anywhere
>>
Bemperoni bump
>>
>>38071250
With my waifu, that's literally all.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.