[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you realize all traps are mentally ill with low self esteem

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 12

File: 1498847591782.jpg (313KB, 1221x1223px) Image search: [Google]
1498847591782.jpg
313KB, 1221x1223px
>you realize all traps are mentally ill with low self esteem
>still sympathize with them and want to save them
>they spew hate back at you, but you still want to save them

anyone can rp as a woman if they want, why are you doing this to yourself? It won't make you happy, all the traps who hook up with guys end u regretting it or hating it you are literally pushing this meme too far because you're crying out for help.

You have to help yourself, you have to become daddies.
>>
File: 1494292420285.jpg (50KB, 960x554px) Image search: [Google]
1494292420285.jpg
50KB, 960x554px
>>38071247
First, save yourself then save thoes who arent already off the deepend. They're trans for a gpod reason.Ive been where you are. Believe me it goes nowhere.
>>
>>38072403
Fine, the get the beam out of your own eye argument works well with me.

I've heard Jesus's supernatural wisdom is evidence of his devine status and the bible's veracity.
>>
File: 1496457379587.jpg (293KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1496457379587.jpg
293KB, 1000x750px
>>38072675
I just see it as practical advice. Im not too concerned with wether the bible is valid or not.
>>
I see no attraction to them, heck some pull it off well, still find it ambiguous.
>>
>>38072743
if it were valid it would change everything.
>>
Same anon. I spent alot of time on someone who not only didnt care about the time or money I was willing to sacrafice for them, but also stabbed me in the back. Giving precious time to these people will leave you feeling stupid in the end.
>>
>>38071247
breeding is over rated
>>
>>38072778
>stabbed me in the back
Story
>>
>>38071247
imma take the chance and my "trap" said she would be willing to let someone else have my kid if it even comes down to it.
>>
>>38071247
i dont spew hate at anyone i just realize ive ruined my life and nothing can undo the damage.
>>
>>38072888
Id rather not lol.

Im not bitter about the outcome, and got over and replaced the person very quickly.
Learned alot too. If any morons here dumb enough to believe the trans meme, put yourself in a position where you wont be hurt.
>>
>>38071247
I want to be a qt, but I'm sure it won't bring me happiness. Still, I want to be a qt and would gladly swap genders if it meant I could become a mother to the next generation, which we currently don't have the technology for this. My soul is lost, save me anon.
>>
>>38072982
>where you wont be hurt.
Staying single is the only way and the reward is way too high.
>>
>>38073000
Well, I guess theres no way to prevent relationship pain. I should have said in the case of a trans, never make them your only option. Good, real women can be tough to find but they are out there.
>>
>>38072986
i'd love to switch genders in order to live the rest of my life on easy mode.
>>
>>38071247
>You have to help yourself, you have to become daddies.

telling someone you deem Mentally Ill to go out and reproduce more freaks like themselves
>>
>>38073035
>real women
I have its not much a difference
>>
>>38073062
In my expierence its a huge difference. I dont think you have much expiernce with either.
>>
>>38073152
depends on the person I would think.
>>
If anons consistently have run ins with shitty people they should consoder theyre part of the problem. This board really is too much. Im just here because pol is insufferable and i havent been able to outright let go of yet
>>
File: 1277032620405.jpg (24KB, 450x337px) Image search: [Google]
1277032620405.jpg
24KB, 450x337px
>bro, why date women when they are all crazy? Date a mentally ill grown man who wears women's clothing, uses a fake voice to imitate women, has a host of mental issues, doesn't have a vagina nor can give you a family
>but hey, at least you could fuck him up his big, fat man ass and pretend it's the real thing, right?
>>
>>38073472
>fucking non-passing ones.
>>
>>38073525

This is considered "passing"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9-XMl3fg4M

>that voice
>those man hands
>that Adam's apple
>all that make up

Why choose a man over a woman again?
>>
>>38073640
>looking like a girl
>female mindset
>>
>>38073640
I've seen/heard worse, I'd fuck it
>>
>tfw seeing the only trap worth anything.

You niggers would drag your dicks through a mile of broken glass just to hear her fart through a walkie talkie
>>
>>38073730
I wouldn't. Im happy with real women. They have more to offer you in then end too.
I hope you dont regret dating a "dead end"
too much when you grow up.
>>
>dead end
what did he mean by this
>when you grow up
I'm already grown

Have fun with your real vag bro
>>
>>38073982
>what did he mean by this
Not him, but it's pretty obvious he was referencing the infertility of traps.
>>
>>38074059
If someone stuck with me until i was even ready to have a kid that person would def me more then passing down my seed and I'll take the hit and adopted or pay someone to have my kid,
>>
>>38074145

Not him, but how old are you? Remember that we're anonymous here and there's no need to lie.
>>
>>38074145
You don't have to justify yourself to me anon, I'm cool with traps as long as they aren't ugly non-passing tumblr SJW shits.
>>
>>38074193
>justify yourself
But I do because I will have to face my friends at some point at about this.
>>
>>38074231
Well I guess 4chan is a good place to practice that.
>tfw I think I want to be a trap and I know if I go down that road I'll eventually have to tell the ones I love
>>
Honestly.

If you go onto any of the "TERF" subreddits most of the people there are pretty nice and well meaning. Sure, there are rare cases of some bull dyke telling a land lord that their tenant wears ladies underwear, but most posters are pretty concerned about things like post-hormone children not having sufficient genitals for gender reassignment surgery / developing cancer.

If you go on trans threads, they say shit like "lol just punch a terf in the face lol". Because, yeah, sure, leave it to leftists to use violence while maintaining moral superiority. Leave it to men dressed as women to threaten real women with physical violence and then use the No atrue Scottsman fallacy to say they're the real trannies.

TLDR: I used to be neutral and accepting of trans people, but their behaviour repulsed me.
>>
>>38071247
I just want to be cuddled OP.
>>
>>38074432
Samefag

I meant:
>to say they're the real advocates for women
Freudian slip.

Seriously at my fucking university trannies tried to shut down a polite debate about trans issues because it "shouldn't be up for debate" (UofT). How fucking entitled can you be? MLK didn't fucking shut down debates - because he was in jail and got shot in the head. Trannies are men who are too weak to bully women by slapping their wives around, so they go into women's communities and nag them. They're maoists who demand people "self crit" instead of engaging. Of course debate will be uncomfortable and painful, but you be brave and do it if you think it's right and make the world a better place. Fucking incredible.
>>
>>38074432
>>38074506
While I generally agree with you, I doubt every single tranny out there is this way. I have a friend who is transitioning and they absolutely despise the tumblr SJW craziness surrounding trannies, and I can't imagine they're the only one out there.

imo this is just another case of the loud people ruining everything for everyone. To me what's worse is the "trans accepting" people doing horrible things in the name of "tolerance" and enabling horrible behavior by giving trannies a free pass to do whatever the fuck they want.
>>
File: 1484728504490.jpg (75KB, 600x618px) Image search: [Google]
1484728504490.jpg
75KB, 600x618px
>>38071247
Another hard day in nazi-fag-rescue shelter
>>
>>38074600
Sure, I can agree with that.

The problem is that tranny activists try to argue that they experience everything a "cis" woman does and more, and that's shit. Rachel Dolezal doesn't really know whaf it's like to ve black because growing up everyone saw a white person. Being a man or woman is not just abour genitals but how society perceives you. If no one saw you as a chick, then you weren't treated like one and you therefore have no fucking clue. Try and tell a tranny that and they screech. They lack all empathy and common sense in the pursuit of a narrative. This is coming from someone who believes 100% in dysphoriama existence and "transitioning" as a treatment.

Also, if you don't have dysphoria, you're not "trans". AND no one is cis because all people deviate from gender roles in some way.
>>
someone cuddle me please...
>>
>>38074716
Oh alright, I think I may have just misinterpreted something in your previous posts. I agree completely with what you're saying here.
>>
File: feelbetteranon.gif (23KB, 307x320px) Image search: [Google]
feelbetteranon.gif
23KB, 307x320px
>>38074819
I would if I could anon. Why is it so hard to find love?
>>
>>38074896
May I download the virtual hug as well? I swear I'm a qt.
>>
>>38075328
lol you don't have to ask for permission. As long as it helps to make you feel better
>>
threads like this making me think I'm going to lose my gf
>>
>>38075401
I'm sure you're going to be okay anon. You can't let yourself get down over things that may or may not happen in the future. It's important to be aware of what comes ahead in life, but you shouldn't assume the worst
>>
>>38075363
>As long as it helps to make you feel better
>tfw I don't deserve to have kind things happen to me
>>
>>38075488
Why not? I think you do.
>>
>>38075544
It's better if people be kind to someone better than me instead of being kind to me. I'll only bring down those around me, regardless of their intentions.
>>
>>38075580
All that does is tell me you're a person someone needs to be kind to.
>>
>>38075629
No. I could and should do more for others. I haven't earned it yet.
>>
>>38072773
Not really. Western civilisation and its laws are based on it.
>>
>>38075740
I don't think you get to decide when you've earned kindness from another person.
>>
>>38075990
But if I haven't earned it then it's just pity. I don't want anyone to pity me.
>>
>>38073640
voice is female
can't see an adams apple. probably already had it shaved off
hands move too much but they only look a little too long, still quite petite and feminine
it's a video, not daily make up i assume.
>>
>>38074716
>Try and tell a tranny that and they screech. They lack all empathy and common sense in the pursuit of a narrative.
you say this shit but sound like an angry child throwing around wild accusations and insults to entire groups of people.

>AND no one is cis because all people deviate from gender roles in some way.
you pretend to have all this experience with trans people and yet you're this ignorant and think cis or trans is about gender roles?
>>
>>38072403
I'm not seeing any genuinely attractive girl in that crowd.
>>
>>38076429
Far right in the teal(?) looks cute
>>
File: 1498857939781.png (301KB, 1192x1164px) Image search: [Google]
1498857939781.png
301KB, 1192x1164px
>>38071247
Why do you have to ruin all the boards here? You helped ruin /b/ stop trying to fuck up /r9k/ even more.
>>
>>38071247
I won't be a daddy, I can't leave somebody behind in this god forsaken world.
>>
File: 1490176357131m.jpg (70KB, 1024x708px) Image search: [Google]
1490176357131m.jpg
70KB, 1024x708px
Someone said my hair looks like I like to take it up the bp.
Does that count for progress?
>>
File: tumblr_mvfln2wqu51rjwa86o5_1280.jpg (54KB, 337x369px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mvfln2wqu51rjwa86o5_1280.jpg
54KB, 337x369px
>mfw i remember trannie are way more likely to commit suicide
>>
>>38076887
Fuck that's deep bro
>>
>>38076997
Nothing wrong with them though.
It's not because they transitioned. It's because they haven't.
>>
File: 1426388463434.png (98KB, 302x187px) Image search: [Google]
1426388463434.png
98KB, 302x187px
>>38071247
>propagating these weak genetics
>>
>>38077338
So only the ones take meds want to die?
>>
>>38077381
nah. there's a study that shows that kids who transition early have the same rates of depression and other mental issues as cis kids. it's the ostracization from society and the denial of medical treatment that causes the mental issues associated with being trans. not much of a surprise there desu.
>>
Tranny here, never made a hateful post in my life, I'm quite patient with autistic boys like OP who think I need to inject testosterone.
>>
>>38076401
>I'm not mad
>you are
I've never tried to shut down a debate, or attack someone physically, smash ther phone, suggest that bashing people I disagree with or any other thing. But yeah, internet rants are the same calibre you delusional fucking retard. Sounds like I hit too close to home and that's why you're busting out this fallacious ad hominem bullshit.

>ignorant
I know what cis and trans are according to queer theory, faggot. I disagree with the definitions and the logical assumptions they make. And yeah, I've been all over the political spectrum (currently just left of centre) and have had plenty of interactions with trans people and their allies. Probably more than you, douchebag.

Fucking try harder next time.
>>
>>38078913

Shame the same can't be said about your passive aggressiveness lad.
>>
>>38071247
>
anyone can rp as a woman if they want, why are you doing this to yourself? It won't make you happy, all the traps who hook up with guys end u regretting it or hating it you are literally pushing this meme too far because you're crying out for help.

You wonder why we dont like you and want you to go away?
>>
>>38079457
I'm not being passive aggressive.
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.