[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone here shoplift? What are your stories, tips, rules, etc?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

Does anyone here shoplift? What are your stories, tips, rules, etc?
>>
>>38071077
I never pay for socks or underwear because I stuff them into my jacket and walk out of the store. I just do it when I'm alone and crouch down so I'm out of vision for cameras
>>
>>38071077
I steal "loafers" or shoes from wal-mart by just cutting the price tags and putting them on my feet. I either switch out a pair I was originally wearing and planning to get rid of or I put it in my bag.

I haven't done that shit in 6 years, though. If you're over 18 and still shoplifting, you're either fucking pathetic or a junkie or both.
>>
What are you doing shoplifting in my good christian neighborhood
>>
the shoplifting community on tumblr is a fantastic place to get information- lots of accounts are fake/roleplay, though, and you have to dig a bit to find the real and good accounts, because most of them make their profiles tough to find for those outside of the lifting community.
>>
>>38071077
>Does anyone here shoplift? What are your stories, tips, rules, etc?
I used to shoplift quite a bit in my teens

never anything big, max value of an item was like $10, never anything I could really use. I mostly did it to do it.
>>
>>38071971
you realize they claim its roleplay so they dont get caught? lmao
>>
I used to as a kid. Mainly stole WoW time cards because fuck that game was addicting. I eventually got caught and had to do community service. One for a church where they basically humiliated me, making me look like a fool for barely no time given on my timesheet abusing my labor. And another church where some dudebro gave me free hours for nothing.

A tip is never rob the same place twice. The only reason I got caught is because of this. Oh and it was over a pair of earbuds because I needed to listen to anime in private. Dumb I know.
>>
heres a list of safer places to lift from (depending on your area; if you live in crime filled places, dont bother. theres cameras no matter what and the store layout is designed to combat crime. ex. Flint, Michigan)

1. Sallys beauty supply- little cameras, big aisles
2. Michaels- little cameras, big aisles, unsuspecting employees
3. Hot topic- dark, full of lots of small stuff

Avoid shoplifting at big stores at all costs. Walmart, Kmart, Sears, Macys, Kohls, etc. I lifted once at kohls and am extremely lucky i didnt get arrested.

General rule of thumb that you should ALWAYS FOLLOW: if you think someone saw you, they did. if you think theres a camera there, there is. if you think youre going to get caught, dump anything you wanted to steal and get the fuck out.
>>
have stolen tens of thousands of dollars worth of groceries and thousands of dollars worth of clothes and definitely a good few thousands worth of alcohol
>>
>>38072079
I stole from wal-mart many times and surprised they didn't catch me the first time. I also tried best buy but I honestly felt like whoever was watching the camera let me go because I was with my parent.
>>
>>38072108
or you know...best buy cucks usually don't do shit and talk in the corner with friends
>>
I pay for my things because I'm not poor
>>
Stealing a lot easier if you actually buy basic things and steal more expensive items. For example: I would go to Walmart to buy groceries and would take an expensive dvd and put it under the cart seat for children. While going through the cashier, I'd just conveniently forget about it and walk right out.
>>
File: 122425636.gif (648KB, 354x200px) Image search: [Google]
122425636.gif
648KB, 354x200px
Was broke as fuck for awhile so I used to grab heaps of shit

>snacks
>drinks
>knives
>dvds
>clothes
>blu-ray player
>games
>usb
>chargers
>headphones

etc. Mate even tried to get away with putting a whole chicken in his jacket (he got caught), I got caught once as a teen when the beepers went off and they found wwe dvd in my bag. Worst part is when you dack the item in your pants and it falls out with people staring at you, I don't steal anymore but it was convenient for me and fun while it lasted.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.