[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

25+

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 192
Thread images: 33

File: 25+.png (58KB, 445x293px) Image search: [Google]
25+.png
58KB, 445x293px
It's gonna be a long weekend lads. Normies blasting fireworks are going to keep burger anons up late.

So how's it going ? anyone else find it hard to make new friends? I'm 27 and it's tough as fuck, how is it done folks?
>>
saving your thread senpai
>>
File: dogebot.webm (276KB, 605x452px) Image search: [Google]
dogebot.webm
276KB, 605x452px
Counting the months till I'm 26. This quarter-life crisis thing is really getting to me. I'm still young, but compared to all the kids born in the early 2000's I'm old as hell. I'll be 28 by the time the post-9/11 kids are 18.

A 7-year gap is already separating me from the girls who aren't yet massive sluts, and that gap is widening with each day. By the time I'm 30 it'll be creepy to look at 19-20 year old chicks. This is fucking depressing.

At least I have muh babyface.
>>
>>38069778
>how's it going?

Pretty shitty. Got off of work and was helping my dad move some stuff out of his house.
"So anon why do you have that big jug of whiskey in your room?"
"To drink it"
"That stuff will kill you man"
"Yeah well I'm not getting any younger"
Then just continued on as normal, am home now and drinking said jug of whiskey to forget about what a piece of shit failure I am and dissapointment to myself and parents. Been doing this everyday for months in hopes of slow sepuku.
>>
My MBA program is starting up Monday. Don't know how I feel. I mean my company is paying the tuition and I'm only doing one course each term, but it's a lot more responsibility on my plate. I have to get an A or B or I have to pay my company back half the tuition.
>>
Just put in my application to join the Australian Navy lads.
Probably will get rejected though because I'M AN INCOMPETENT LOSER.
>>
>>38070984
Cirrhosis is a horrible way to go, famalam. But I get you. I abuse alcohol as well. It's the only thing that brings joy in simply anticipating its consumption.
>>
Nothing feels distinct anymore, certain places used to have certain feelings or memories attached to them, now everything just looks like a bunch of walls and soulless objects no matter how long i've been around them.

The different times of the day used to feel different and I used to notice time passing naturally and sporadicly. Now i just see the value on the clock, constantly aware of the hours/minutes/seconds left until something happens. Things very rarely feel like they take longer/shorter than they actually do anymore, everything just feels as it should.

The days are just one big blur, even if something out of the ordinary happens, it doesnt change anything because I can instantly adapt to it and it instantly feels like it has always been this way because how I feel never really changes.
>>
>>38069778
I'm 32 and I find it impossible to make new friends. I've even squandered the few friendships I had left. I had a friend dump me via text last year and I didn't go to a friend's kid's first birthday last week. I just couldn't handle being around all the couples and families and answering questions about what I've been up to.

For the most part I like being alone but sometimes you can't help but crave companionship.
>>
>>38069778
>>38071296
33 here. No idea how to make friends as an adult. It was so much easier when we were all jammed into public schools together.

>>38070902
Girls your age are still OK, try dating 30+, every one of them is a desperate trainwreck.
>>
File: women in their 20s and 30s.jpg (1MB, 4356x1596px) Image search: [Google]
women in their 20s and 30s.jpg
1MB, 4356x1596px
>>38071412
>Try dating 30+, every one of them is a desperate trainwreck.

Good thing that 20s girls are into 30+ guys.
>>
How do people make friends in the social media era? I thought I had deciphered the basics of Facebook but now apparently instagram and snapchat are the ones people use...
>>
36 here. Currently stuck inside because there's a police siege next door.SWAT team, negotiator, the whole works. They've promised him he can have a cigarette if he gives himself up.
>>
File: 1270786675052.png (23KB, 489x423px) Image search: [Google]
1270786675052.png
23KB, 489x423px
26 here. NEET. College drop-out. Loner. Treatment-resistant depression.

I have no idea what I want to do with my life. I have no goals, ambitions, or aspirations. I've spoken with therapists and taken all sorts of career aptitude tests and shit. Nothing appeals to me. Nothing feels like it will do anything besides add unneeded stress.

I'm just drifting along, living in my parents' house, trying to get what little pleasure I can out of activities I used to enjoy (video games).

I feel so terrible every day. I'm taking Remeron, Lithium, Liothyronine, AND Adderall, but nothing helps. I've tried exercise, but all that does it make me tired and sweaty.

I wish I could just overcome my instinctual fear of death and kill myself. Life doesn't feel like it's worth the effort, and I'm tired of suffering for what seems like a completely arbitrary reason.
>>
>>38071650
kek.. most ppl want more, but that dude will settle for a ciggie

>>38071695
>science still can't pinpoint the chemical roots of depression and fix it
>>
>>38071650
Holy shit dude. Do you know why they're there? What did the guy do?
>>
File: w.jpg (79KB, 480x646px) Image search: [Google]
w.jpg
79KB, 480x646px
Tomorrow is my 30th birthday. I will officially be a wizard, I think my life peaked about 5 years ago. It's all downhill from here.
>>
>>38071463
lol, not unless the guy is super attractive.

i can't stop thinking about how great it much be to be attractive, or even slightly above average looking.
>>
>>38071761
He was being a virgin in his 30s.
>>
>>38070902
>A 7-year gap is already separating me from the girls who aren't yet massive sluts, and that gap is widening with each day. By the time I'm 30 it'll be creepy to look at 19-20 year old chicks. This is fucking depressing.

nothing gets me worse than this. i feel an intense mix of sadness and rage when i realize i totally missed out on being able to be with 18-20 year old girls.
>>
>>38071761
talked to a female whilst ugly
>>
>>38071761
Dunno man. I wish my camera was working. The negotiator is talking to him right now. He's just told her he's pissed off with himself,because he's breached his bail. Said he was a passenger in a stolen car. Apparently he's quite young, only 21. He's found a lighter, he's gonna smoke a couple cigarettes them he's gonna come out.
>>
>>38071886
I don't know what's worse - getting imprisoned while you're young and ruining the "best" years of your life, or being imprisoned by your looks for the rest of your life.
>>
>>38071743
From what I've read, it's a combination of genetic and environmental factors, although they don't know the specific gene(s) responsible.

I vaguely recall being teased and ostracized in grade school (my memory isn't so sharp after the electro-convulsive therapy). That led to not having any friends in middle or high school, and straight-up social isolation at college.

My sister and dad also have depression, so I probably also inherited something from the old man. It's a big reason why I have no desire to reproduce. I would not want to bring someone into this world only for them to go through the same mental agony I'm going through. Fuck that.
>>
>>38071949
>would not want to bring someone into this world only for them to go through the same mental agony I'm going through. Fuck that.

Yeah, fucking boomers / gen x, man. Brainless cucks who condemned us to pain and misery.
>>
>>38069778
im 135 IQ
I only talk about ideas
>hello, football team [X] made this score...
Yes, exercise is good
>no, i hate exercise, lets talk about football team
>I want to kill you and can only talk about it on /r9k/
>>
>>38069778
>anyone else find it hard to make new friends?
Im 25 and not really sure how to make new friends.

Ive got a small group of friends Ive had for YEARS now, and I dont know what Id do without them.

I will struggle when I move away from this town to get better jobs.

Things are going well, though. Im on a decent salary at my job to do very little, Im really, really enjoying studying when I get home so thats a good thing.

I have a wonderful, lovely girlfriend who makes my life so much easier while I study.

I guess the only thing Im not happy with is that Im fat. But..I dont help it, because I love food.

Other than being a fat cunt, my life is good.
>>
I know I don't fit in but I'm 20 years old. I weigh 250 pounds and I'm desperately trying to lose weight, it's just that I fucking love food so god damn much. It's getting to the point where I'm really starting to look nasty, and am losing my youthful look. It's depressing as fuck, is it too late to make the turn around? somebody help, I just want to be attractive again...
>>
are u kidding me i would blow fireworks for 24 hours straight if they would let me.

4th of july 2014 i drank 18 goddamn beers and stayed up until noon.
>>
>>38072137
For you, it's not too late to turn around at all. I'd give anything to go back to 20 years old and start working out. Just cut out all liquid calories (particularly soda/juice/gatorade) and eat less, you may also want to use stimulants if you're healthy enough for them (seriously, they helped me lose a lot of bodyfat.)
>>
>have two 98% completed products
>am not finishing and releasing them purely because it would force me to have to engage in a lot of human interaction with customers, feedback etc.

I'm so pathetic
>>
>>38071695
>treatment resistant
treatment isn't gonna work if you don't do anything to fix your problems.

The only way you can be happy as a NEET is through years of delusion.
>>
>>38069778
I'm tired of being just another pawn to be played by the big players. Why can't I find people I can rely on so we can work together to become the big players that we all dream of becoming?

Perhaps morality has to be shed in order to become a big player, but that's something I'm willing to do if others are willing to join in with me.
>>
>>38071463
>Good thing that 20s girls are into 30+ guys.
Haha, no. Literally everyone up to 29 has "no guys over 30something" in their profile.
>>
>>38072375
>what is reverse psychology
>>
>26
>Thought life was wonderful, got with my 18(now 19) year old oneitis
>she broke up with me after a year
>going back to school to finish my degree, got a super chill apartment right next to campus
>working out, slowly getting in actual good shape
>just going to try and be chill and cool and maybe hit on freshman girls?
>atleast I have my life on track even though I am a super late bloomer with it
>ex still wants me sexually? dunno if i can resist her but i wanted a real meaningful relationship that wasnt toxic
>just going to keep working on me for me and to make my ex want me more and see how much she fucks her life up
>not like she can't fix it she has so many years, idk I just feel like a broken man some days and on top of the world on others

Atleast I am not plagued by anxiety like I was from years 11-24. Things are looking up even if I am down over some things.
My degree will actually set me up to get some chill jobs in the 45K$+ range, and am working on passion projects in my spare time.
>>
>>38072303

If there were an educational field that appealed to me, I would get a degree in it.

If there were a career field that interested me, I would look into what it takes to enter said field.

But there isn't. If I look to my future and see misery no matter what path I take, then I'm going to take the path of least resistance, NEETdom.

I'm not proud of it, but then again I don't plan on being around for much longer, so it's likely a moot point.
>>
>25
>finishing a meme career
>can barely leave bed lately
feeling sad
>>
>28
>just dropped out of uni
>moved back in with mom
>no car
>no job
>$35K in student loans
>>
>>38072727
>even ur digits repeat 27 to mock ur lost youth
>>
>>38070902
>By the time I'm 30 it'll be creepy to look at 19-20 year old chicks
Not to them, and thats the important part.
>>
>>38070993
>I mean my company is paying the tuition
Then grasp it with both hands. My company refuses to send me on any courses, and its been said to my face, because ill use the skills I learn to get a better job.
>>
>>38071000
Just applied for 6 internships in this land of the normies

Probably will get rejected through because I'M 26 WITH NO REAL WORK EXPERIENCE AND THIS IS MY LAST CHANCE AT A CORPORATE JOB
>>
>>38072474
What's your degree in? Curious.
>>
>>38072322
im in the same boat.
im a 3D artist that's for the longest time trying to find programmers to join me so we can do cool things together and maybe build big projects. i spent so much time learning this skill that i know almost every (if not every) term in 3D and what its function.
when i approach programmers they are usually full of promises but they turn out to be lazy as hell. they want to cut corners. they don't have passion, no connection to games. no spirit.

its like everyone are empty and without passion nowdays. either that or people are simply lazy and are not willing to sacrifice their time for something that is considering risky
>>
>>38071779
what happened 5 years ago?
>>
I just want to wake up again 5 years old and redo my life or die already. my life is a complete failure but I'm too scared to kill myself. I have a disease that will most likely kill me by 35 but it it a slow way to go.
>>
>>38073012
Geography, I am getting a certificate in GIS (geographic information systems, basically satellite imagery and things like mapping and stuff) but I enjoy earth science and ecology and stuff like that, and it is very laid back work.
>>
>>38073157
>geography
Kek enjoy a life of failure
>>
Feels weird checking classmates or people I knew from high school on facebook getting married and having kids while I did nothing since then and still feel like the same 18 years old person. And it was almost 10 years ago dammit.
>>
>>38071779
>Tomorrow is my 30th
>It's all downhill from here.
You best do something to improve your situation because you got at least another lifetime to go.
>>
>>38072012
>I only talk about ideas
ideas such as?
>>
>Be in high school
>Know that alpha stacy in class dates an older dude
>He's like, barely 30, and has a car, expensive watches and an apartment, you name it, he heas it
>Ah, it's okay, he's almost 30, no wonder he's rich
Fast forward 10 years
>Be well into my 20's
>Nothing changed since I was in HS, no car, no job, living with mommy, no gf, nothing
Fuck. Did things literally went to shit since 2008? God damn I wish I wasn't born.
>>
>>38073354
well yeah the economy is really bad
save every penny, don't use banks unless you have to
>>
>>38073258
What makes you say that anon? I have opportunities in the natural gas/petroleum industries, mapping, real estate, etc. I am curious what you thing is bad about it.
My focus is in geology and earth sciences rather than regional stuff.
>>
>>38073396
My parents were stingy as fuck, so I had to put a hold on all of my dreams until I could get a job. But my life is a joke, so now that I arrived at the part where I look for a job, I've got crippling anhedonia and depression.
I've wasted my youth, and to further piss on its grave, my parents are now spoiling my younger brother like a motherfucker. I don't even think he has the mental capability to have dreams, he gets everything right away, and if he doesn't, they at least tell him they'll buy the thing later.
On the other hand my NEET older brother who'll be a wizard next year gets some kind of allowance and also expensive racing bikes from my mother. He's a total sperg, but it's exactly what mommy wanted. I had some paid internships which I was always happy to get, but whenever I got one, they bought something expensive to either one of my brothers.
I want to move out and forget the past, but yeah, struggling to find work.
>>
I have a lot of friends. I am really deep into a fucked up spiritual journey about my own ego, zen consciousness, and trying to come to terms with how little I care about things. I have very little beyond superficial behaviors and affectations in common with most people. I have worked many humiliating jobs; I know that asceticism is not important to the journey, I just like punishing myself, deep infliction of pain. I deserve it.
It's not just being a sinner or something like that, I'm just evil. I am a bad person. I always will be. I like to suffer. I am working jobs that involve disgust, obscenity, and morbidity.
I can definitely feel alien to people, and they tend to get disturbed by me being around. They eventually get angry and try to hurt me. I can't tell the differences between things, like there's no point to distinctions. Take color, for example, why does anyone like red over blue? Or vice-versa? It seems the more important choice is "why like things," yet no one ever has a finitely reducible answer to the question. I don't have faith in people and their motivations. I started to focus on only the strangest, most extreme things to keep me from committing suicide... anything painful, joyful, hedonistic, dangerous in the extreme. It feels like I'm living like any other hedonist, except it's very monotonous and obsessive.
I don't drink, but I started doing heroin with my cousin. I'm 28, and my dad died when I was 12 while shooting a stunt for a movie. I don't have any money. I work as an orderly at a loony bin.
>>
>>38072026
>i have a wonderful, lovely girlfr
i stopped reading right there, you need to get out.
>>
29 and very close to the end... i want to record an album and beat a couple video games and then it's over
>>
>>38073480
man thats rough.
you have to kind of let go and start your own journey. parents will always have preferred sons because they are obsessed with success and being ontop of the foodchain.
in other cultures and countries its ok to be avarage or wanting to be avarage. but in western countries you sort of have to prove yourself all the time, and avarageness is considered a disease or impairment. this is asian countries have so much lower rates of metal illness. the parents don't constantly push you into this box and stigmatize you.
the stereotype of overambitious asian dad is only true for korea and japan but in other countries its ok to be average
>>
After 6 years, its my last couple of days living in this house before I leave this town forever. My housemate is already gone, and I have the place to myself. I think I might have a long bath with my last beer later.
>>
>>38070902
im 26 and i literally grip my dick through my pants when i see 16 year old girls.
>>
I guess I'm probably in a better spot than many of the folks here.

I'm 25, graduated from school in May and I'm making $27 an hour working at a TV broadcast center.

So of course it feels like I should have it made with my apartment and 2015 car. But my mind just isn't at ease right now.

I'm like an alien in this new, unfamiliar city, I'm a total noob at my work and have constant anxiety about being viewed as a fuck-up and of course I have zero social skills for meeting girls.

I actually set up a dating profile on Match.com just because I thought it would be nice to be on a pay site to filter out the riff-raff. But of course this has been wildly unsuccessful. I've started binge drinking regularly and using dissociatives.

If I just had some sort of human connection it would do so much to pull me out of this hole.
>>
>>38073727
Yeah, that's what I plan to do. I don't want to blame anyone for shortcomings of my life anymore, but for that I need to start a new page, where I am the person in charge. I wouldn't like to be around any of my parents or brothers, the only reason I am is because we're related. That's reason enough for me to move out.
Not telling them anything about my life, not being roped into their schemes and maintaining the cuckshed, those are my dreams.
>>
>>38073782
i can somewhat understand this because you made such a radical change in your life and moved away so everything seem detached.

i find it funny that you speak about finding a woman. you would be lucky to find a good friend in this society.
>>
>28
>chronic depression and social anxiety since a teenager
>mom died yesterday from cancer
>I watched her drown in her own pleural fluid
>suffered for months and we were unable to get her pain under control
>quit my job and moved home 8 months ago to help with caregiver responsibilities
>job said they would hold onto my position as long as possible
>job was filled two weeks ago
I changed my major twice, and transferred universities The company of my first job went out of college went bankrupt, so I was laid off after a year. It was a good job, and I was lucky to have landed it. My parents were proud of me. I quit my second job to be with my mom as she was dying. This job was even better, but I couldn't live with myself if I didn't move home to help my family. I am so sick of starting over. I don't have the energy for it.

Life is actually shit. If it's not shit for you now, it will be shit for you later. And you will eventually die. There is no such thing as a good death. Chance are you will suffer for a significant amount of time, and die a lone.
>>
>>38073869
Oh I agree with the latter, honestly I'll take anything I can get right now.

Historically I've actually rarely talked to strangers on the internet but over these past few weeks I've reversed course for that exact reason.
>>
>>38071188
i know this feel very VERY viscerally. quite an abstract feel anon
>>
>>38073869
>you would be lucky to find a good friend in this society.
Agreed. Finding a group to hang-out with or even one good friend should be much more important than finding a girl. Maybe I'm naive, but I still believe friends into lovers is the only acceptable scenario for dating.
then again maybe that's why I'm a 25 year old virgin with no friends
>>
>>38071188
I know this feel. I have events in my life, events I would be proud of if I was younger (like graduating), but I lost the mental capability to care. Life is on fast-forward, not only because my life is boring, but because I stopped having anything I go back to in my mind. I don't even cringe at my past anymore, I feel so disconnected, like now and today is the only moment I am actually alive at.
Days are long, years are short, I'm getting more curious about dying, not only when depressed, but just thinking about the passing time and inevitablity of death.
>>
>financially well off
>/fit/
>semi-decent career
>rent nice house in a nice area

I'm just not happy and haven't been in such a long time, I'm not depressed either though - Everything just feels familiar and boring, like I've done it a thousand and one times before.

I've followed and ticked off all of society's little "To-dos" over the years from graduating Uni to having gfs and none of them have made me truly happy.

I was happy when I was 10-14, I was prescribed some "mental illness" medication by (((them))) because my suburban parents thought there was something wrong with me when it was just teenage angst and I think they really fucked with the wiring of my brain. Even though I didn't take a heavy dose IIIRC I just feel so hollow and grey ever since, maybe it's just me blaming it on something though.

I just don't feel live and so many ITT don't either, it's either this modern environment surrounded by tech or just the times we're living in. Men need something to live for again.
>>
Yes I do, I barely leave the house as my friends found new friends. When I was at therapy I in found a old friend. He is a robot. He has other friends just I'm in a wheelchair someone would help me out every where we go.
>>
>>38071463
You're delusional, my dude. They're into the guys who had success in their 20s too because they're good looking. If you're an ugly manlet you're not suddenly going to drown in pussy when you turn 30. If you have money and a career you'll get a used up slut, probably single mom too, to settle for you, that's it.
>>
File: 1411547097877.jpg (61KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1411547097877.jpg
61KB, 680x680px
>be 30
>just graduated
>want a comfy, non-physical job for my current old age
>all office jobs want 1+ years of professional experience
>only have done blue-collar-type stuff
>apply to a bunch anyways
>don't even lie about my inexperience
Just about anything full-time would be better than my part-time job at this point.
>>
>>38072225
care to give some examples of stimulants?
>>
File: disgust.png (405KB, 473x532px) Image search: [Google]
disgust.png
405KB, 473x532px
>30
>wife divorced me 3 years ago
>all friends sided with her
>took all my furniture and my car
>started drinking daily
>started abusing xtc
>quit my job
>quit talking to my family
>live in the beat up car I bought

Doesn't get much lower than this boys.
>>
>>38074886
>he was married
i'm your age and haven't ever even gotten close to marriage... if you were enough of a normie to get married a couple years ago you'll be aight
>>
>>38069778
>So how's it going ? anyone else find it hard to make new friends? I'm 27 and it's tough as fuck, how is it done folks?
Well friends are okay, because I'm naturally very antisocial, and I don't really mind having very few friends. So thats about the one area thats going fine. I'm having a birthday "party" soon and I'm expecting about four people to come. Fine by me. Basically to make friends post college, you need a job, or to have friends already or people from college or something that you can meet people through.
The rest of life is pretty bad though. It just hit me (again) that I'm 26 and sitting in my underwear under the covers in bed drinking cheap beer at my step dad's house and I don't have a real job, just a sort of "job" that doesn't support me at all. I don't ask them for money or anything, but if they kicked me out I'd just be living in my car I guess.
>>
>>38072026
My biggest fear in life is that I won't get a decent job despite my degree which I'm about to graduate with

Sounds like you're pretty secure. Don't know why you're chilling in this shithole.
>>
Going from a skilled labourer to an unskilled labourer is soul crushing as fuck. I should never have gone to college. Now I'm planning to go back to college. Fuck.

I don't even know what I want to do. 27 btw.
>>
>>38071856
mate

i'm 35 and i am with a 20 year old

it's completely normal

once someone's 18 they're an adult - they can spill their blood for the nation, they can drive and risk destroying their own and other people's lives in an accident

they're responsible enough
>>
File: the heaviest feel.jpg (35KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
the heaviest feel.jpg
35KB, 535x577px
>turning 25 this fall
>dad passed last monday
>funeral is next month, 15th day
>have to wait that long because some of the family will come across the country
>just the close family, but they're all spread all around the country
>tfw I wish this was just a bad dream

Things are looking little bit better now that the social workers have visited and helped mom to sort some of the shit out. Dad did everything from paying the bills, cooking, cleaning, fixing house, etc. and he left this world so quickly that there was no time for him to teach mom how to pay bills or where the important papers are at.
I helped my mom search through dad's home office for the tax papers, receipts, bank notes etc. and then she contacted the bank, and now things are looking bit clearer. We're not in debt or anything super serious mess like that, we just have no idea how to run this household

I still can't believe dad is gone. He was only 60 years old. He went to hospital for stomach aches. He was there for a week, and his results were showing better, but last monday morning mom got a call from the hospital and they told dad's situation had gone worse. Mom woke me up and told we need to go now and there is not much time. I didn't want to go because I didn't want to see my dad die. I saw dad for the last time friday the 23rd. I almost didn't recognize him. He was so skinny, and wasn't clean shaved like I was used to see him. We talked and even joked, those will be my last memories of him.

He went to the hospital in such hurry that he had left all of his tools, electronics, instruments, work papers etc. laying around, almost as if he had went to the store and is coming back home any moment now. He had even bought new books and CDs few days before he went to the hospital, and they're just where he left them.

Mom did some cleaning yesterday, and I got this deep sharp pain in my soul when I saw the bathroom and how mom had taken dad's toothbrush, shaving equipment, and snoring braces away.
>>
>>38075527
F

You're going to make it anon, make him proud
>>
25 going on 26
Animu Expo is here. Looking forward to it.
Gonna blow off money on stupid shit and make a total ass of myself with the cosplayers.
Have night shift later on, which was shitty timing to get a job, but it's only 4 days.
It's Walmart, I can deal with it.
>>
>>38074306

>blaming technology cliche
You're an idiot. You can choose not to use technology. You can have "something to live for". You just don't, because you're lazy and an idiot.
>>
im only 20 but i can tell im going to join this club one day. fuck everything
>>
>>38075527
F
legitimately
>>
>>38075527
I'm sorry for your loss anon.

Original electric sympathy post.
>>
is anyone here 25+ and never had a job? what's your life like?
>>
File: 1460833753445.jpg (64KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1460833753445.jpg
64KB, 633x758px
>>38069778
I had a dream last night that someone was playing with my hair and it felt very real.

As creepy as it sounds, I wish I could touch a girl.
>>
>>38076780
I know someone in this category. His dad pays for everything because he has a successful business. Sad case though. Shizoeffective runs in the family and seems to be developing with him. His dad pays for an apartment for him in Nevada (we live in new york), but expects him to find a job to support himself. Any day, the dad is going to cancel the credit card.
>>
File: z0wBYYi.jpg (84KB, 876x687px) Image search: [Google]
z0wBYYi.jpg
84KB, 876x687px
What are your lives like? I assume you've all got jobs.

I recently turned 20 and I worry about the future. I won't survive without my parents. By your age I'll definitely need a job or I'll starve to death. I can't ever imagine working. What a horrible fate that must await me. My answer to 'what will I do in the future' has always simply been to an hero, though as I age I realise that probably won't happen.

>>38075527
I'm sorry to hear that mate.
>shit relationship with my dad, he never bothered with me as I grew up. Let me raise myself, still only acknowledges my existence when he wants a favour. Sometimes we went months without exchanging words, even when I was a kid.
>I turned into a shitty person because of it, no discipline, incredibly selfish/self-centred, no desire to work or give myself a good life
He's not a bad person though. It's my own fault I refuse change. I know a piece of me will still die when he's gone.

I had a close friend who's father died when we were 15. It shocked me that he was actually happy about it, he was always complaining about his father being a bad person and a drunk but I didn't think it was that bad. I somewhat envy that he didn't feel the pain I know I'm going to.
>>
>>38076780
>is anyone here 25+ and never had a job? what's your life like?
i mostly sit inside playing video games all day while my family barely tolerates my presence, also i sleep for 12 hours a day and am mostly nocturnal, so i don't really see my family that much

i mean, my life is pretty much what you'd expect from someone who's 25 and never had a job:
>KHV
>no friends
>no talent
>boring autist
the only stereotype i break is that i'm not a drop-out and i actually have a university degree
>>
>>38076932

I feel you.

I'm alsmot 26, living with my dad, unemployed for 1 year after having taken some meme degree that I don't even like and that's filled with disgusting leftists.

Father's an alcoholic, very stressed by his job, but he makes sweet money.

I think I'll be conflicted when he'll die. One part of me will die with him, for sure. but I will also be relieved, somehow. I want to be the total opposite of him in my life.
>>
>>38076957
it's not that bad anon. having a university degree means you did something for 3-4 or whatever years. you'll find something eventually. don't give up.
>>
how does one make friends at this age

i dont drink alcohol and have never been a bar, i have no friends so i can only talk about things i read online or see

i dont even know the names of the streets around me besides the one i live on and the ones that it intersects with
>>
>>38077089

Friends are overrated and eventually disappoint you.

Otherwise, I'd say you can make friends in associations / clubs if you're not outgoing.
>>
>>38075481
believe me i don't have any problem with it morally or whatever. i'm just too old to ever get with girls that age now. i'm uglier than i was when i was younger, plus now i'm balding. i'm not in the same social scene as girls that age. if it ever were possible for me to get with those girls, which it probably wasn't it the first place, it's DEFINITELY impossible now.
>>
>>38069778
26 here, will have my 4th wedding anniversary soon. Wife is good. Daughter just turned 4 months.

Got laid off from old job, went back to community college for "Worker Retraining" in cybersecurity. Doing well so far, gotten a 3.4, 4.0, and 3.9 in my first year. Hope to keep doing well.

Wife just got a new job so that will be good. I still deliver pizza though. I hope to get some certs out of the way this summer. By the time I graduate, I hope to get a good starting job in tech. I know I'm no developer but I feel like I could do well as a sysadmin and could grow from there.

To all those down on yourselves: you are going to be just fine. Things are hard, things will always be difficult but you can do it. Be a friendly person. Drink good beer. I, a random stranger, believe in you.
>>
Got stood up for a second date lads, just opened my second bottle of wine
>>
>>38077103
when you havent a friend in almost a decade living inside 4 walls gets kind of boring, especially if you dont care much about gaming anymore
>>
>>38072474
You poor dear. How you suffer.
>>
File: 1498910902360-792348867.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
1498910902360-792348867.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
I feel super pathetic this weekend

>be 26
>married
>have cutie 19 yo coworker
>fool around once, then she breaks it off the next day
>get promotion, don't see her as often

>7 months later
>it's cuties bd
>old coworkers didn't really do a big celebration, just a brownie with a candle
>doesn't feel right, decide to write her a card
>she once taught me how to make an origami star out of thin stripes of paper, decide to make her some
>go way ovrrboard, make a bunch of stars in different shades of blue and glue them together in the form of a T her initial and out it in a shadow box, then place it in a box with extra stars and paper mache and the birthday card, and seal it with a blue ribbon, whole thing cost like $20 in materials so I was proud.
>go to work, gift hidden in work bag because I didn't see other coworkers to see
>get ready to give her gift
>suddenly her bf shows up, and they talk for the longest 10 seconds of the year before he leaves
>suddenly realize how inappropriate and pathetic I'm being.
>leave office with gift

I feel like a creeper. Idk what to do with this gift now. I like how it turned out, but if my wife sees it she will imediatelly know it was meant for that coworker. Anyone here want it? I don't mind shipping it to you, just get it out of my home please
>>
>>38073922

I'm so sorry for your loss. You did a good thing for your mother. Try to keep in touch with that last job.
>>
>>38073922

I'm really sorry for you. You sound like a good person to me, even if it's not worth much.
>>
>>38077324
To the trash it goes, nibba.
>>
>>38077324
I want it. Can you put my name on it and stuff? My name is Jacob.

Also i'm in the UK i hope that's not a problem. Here's my email:

[email protected]
>>
>>38077556
I can't change it into another letter, it is just a T
>>
>>38078207
Send it to Big Man Tyrone
>>
>>38075343
>Don't know why you're chilling in this shithole.
I've been looking at b,g,arcanine,v and tg since 07. 4chan is 30% of what I use the internet for. I google shit, look at porn, and go on anonymous image boards. This is the extent of my internet usage. I hate forums and social media. It's nice here, because everyone is no one.
>>
Why does anyone even give a fuck anymore? You're gonna die and all those 'experiences' your are being conditioned to think are essential in life will be meaningless. Clean your room, try and look after your health, meditate, and be thankful you weren't sold at 12 into a Thai paedo auction
>>
26 KHV. Had to go on a mandatory course last week. Whenever I have to do shit like that I start to think that maybe I should just behave like a normalfag, just to see what it's like. But I can never bring myself to do it, it's just too different from what I am used to and I know I won't enjoy it.

>>38079051
>Why does anyone even give a fuck anymore?
This. As long as I have an internet connection and cash I couldn't give a fuck about anything else. It's not like any of this matters in the long run for most of us.
>>
anyone else with a shitty job tired of trying to control co workers?
i dont get paid enough to iron out the stupid habits these kids have
>>
>>38079051
>>38079257
by your own logic it's equally as meaningless to not give a shit. your apathy is as pointless as someone else's ambition.

>>38079326
then stop. if you don't get paid enough to give a shit then quit putting out 100% and just ride the wave
>>
File: AAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (55KB, 547x342px) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg
55KB, 547x342px
>getting ready to buy fancy car i dont need
>also possibly some plastic surgery
>also possibly look at some houses
>realize i'm having a mid-life crisis

this explains some shit
>>
>>38069778
I consider you my friend anon
>>
>>38073593

I'll be 29 next month and I have the same feeling but I'm not ending until the pain is inevitable, I didnt endured 30 years of hell to quit just after wizardry
>>
>can feel a stomach ulcer developing
>hair thinning and falling out

I reckon it's due to stress, but there is no way for me to stop the stress. What's worse, knowing that those things are happening is giving me more stress.

HOWOWHOWHOTWHOH WHY?!
>>
>>38076780

27 and been a NEET since dropping out of college when I was 19. I have a nursing degree though.

Now I'm supposed to start working and it's killing me. Not working, but not knowing anything, having forgotten all the knowledge I had. On top of that I am supposed to work in a foreign country in a foreign language. It's quite stressful and giving me this >>38081790.
>>
>>38077089

Try the internet.
Bumble is apparently an app that can be used to find friends.
Also, there is meet.com or similar. Basically it lists activities in your vicinity and you can attend it if they're your thing.
>>
>>38070902
I feel like I started on an existential and also some kind of life crises that started at 19 and never really stopped. I'm still alcoholic and 27 now. I've been through worse times than right now a couple years ago, but still.
>>
>>38072961
Nigga, bug the fuck outta them. Make yourself known, bring lunch. 12 bux is a small price to pay. pay attention, find out what they like
>>
File: 1498265786400.png (115KB, 350x421px) Image search: [Google]
1498265786400.png
115KB, 350x421px
I let some normie guy I used to know and occasionally play vidya with talk me into going to some normie 4th-of-July barbecue thing. Which is actually today, despite it being the first, since normies need it to be on a weekend. I'm a 30yo neet who does nothing that's even remotely of interest to normies, and I'm not sure how I'm gonna dodge questions about "oh, so what do you do, where do you work?"

I have to leave in an hour but I'm already sick to my stomach and short on sleep from worrying about this.
>>
>>38082022

The fact that you use the word "normie" unironically means you're a cunt and no one will want to spend time with you.
>>
>>38080692
Don't waste your money on a fucking car you dumb normie. Just get a reliable fine looking conveyance and spend that shit on other things.
>>
>>38082022
Get drunk before you go if you like alcohol, and just blow off their questions.
Just be like yeah, I'm inbetween jobs right now after working at (insert local warehouse position) because they had a massive staff reduction or some kind of dumb story. Just focus on enjoying yourself and try not to focus on what anyone thinks of you, because they likely aren't paying attention to you unless you really put yourself in the spotlight, which you won't.
>>
File: cry.jpg (45KB, 462x449px) Image search: [Google]
cry.jpg
45KB, 462x449px
Not trying to kill the vibe but I'm having a good day and still high of the dream I just had a few hours ago.

Lately I've been on a self improvement binge,lost a shit ton of weight,no coffee,no fap/porn, and on a very strict diet along with my workout regimen.

Last night I fell a sleep and had the best dream I ever had. I had a dream I was at a gas station and I had my goal body and was very confident. I was fueling my truck and Miley Cyrus was there getting out of her tour bus and we started to chat. We had a great chat about plants and we hit it off.

She told me I can go into he tour bus and talk, some gay dude was there and we started talking like we've known each other for years. the bus driver was in the back with his pc and empty bottles surrounding him. Looked like me when I was very fucking fat, he was illuminated by the PC light.

Miley said I can go to a all expense paid trip with her and her freind to Europe. She was one of the coolest people I've ever met in a dream,we had a great laugh and time. I woke up before the trip though.

I feel like I'm gonna make it.
>>
>>38082022
Nigga, relax. Don't be afraid of people anon, remember the people you used to be scared of and not anymore? think of all of them like that. Let yourself flow don't hold back unless it's politics or redpills from this site. Just chill,lie about your ambitions anon.
>>
7 months away from the big 3-0. Been a NEET for many years now and suicide is looking better and better each passing day.

I just wish I could do it all over again but since I'm stuck in this shit life I might as well end it on my terms.
>>
File: kaine just end my life.jpg (19KB, 473x466px) Image search: [Google]
kaine just end my life.jpg
19KB, 473x466px
>>38076932
>I assume you've all got jobs

Well you assumed wrong friendo.
>>
>>38074929
Honestly this.

If you got married, you were normie and in a good position at some point of your life. No one to blame but yourself for blowing that.

Some of us can't get lose our virginities.
>>
File: 13431215416.png (753KB, 600x1405px) Image search: [Google]
13431215416.png
753KB, 600x1405px
>tfw you know deep down that you'll have to stop being a lazy NEET at some point because your parents won't be around forever, but you can't think of anything to really look forward to in life, and the persistent thought that suicide is inevitable curtails any motivation for self-improvement, leaving you a depressed, unmotivated husk of a man, trapped in a perpetual state of limbo: too afraid to die but too apathetic to live to your full potential.
>>
File: smug rub.png (153KB, 280x325px) Image search: [Google]
smug rub.png
153KB, 280x325px
>>38083154
>leaving you a depressed, unmotivated husk of a man, trapped in a perpetual state of limbo: too afraid to die but too apathetic to live to your full potential.

used to be me. now I feel hope at age 27
>>
File: 13451215416.png (242KB, 600x791px) Image search: [Google]
13451215416.png
242KB, 600x791px
>>38083638
Well, what was it that suddenly gave you hope?
>>
>>38083723
lost a shit ton of weight and focusing on my diet. I don't have anyone to hang out with and live with my mum with very little prospects. what gives me hope is looking like Vegetia,no lie, I want to look like a dragon ball character that's not buu so I lift and eat accordingly. It's working, I'm reading self help books and teaching myself to talk to others with tactics from those books. It's working.

At first I couldn't even get out my bed to piss, I fell for the no fap/no porn meme and feel better even if it's just placebo. I stopped participating in threads that talked about negative shit and stopped going to /r/foreveralone . I force myself to do things that are good for me now, I build some confidence now. I came a long way from being too unmotivated to even get up out of my PC chair to shit to hitting the gym most days a week and going to trade school. It was very hard, I still deal with depression now but It's gotten easier to push away. I've been apathetic since age 12, sucks but it's just a fact of life and I put it in the category as my skin tone and hair color, I live with it.

It's a journey, it takes steps at a time but it can be done. People said I could never pull myself out but I'm doing it
>>
File: 1234145763531.jpg (24KB, 525x481px) Image search: [Google]
1234145763531.jpg
24KB, 525x481px
>>38083851
I'm glad you found something that motivates you, bro. Godspeed.
>>
>>38083154
you sound like dostoyevsky minus the talent
>>
File: IMGP0138-2-X3.jpg (117KB, 1600x1064px) Image search: [Google]
IMGP0138-2-X3.jpg
117KB, 1600x1064px
>having a great day, feeling suspiciously good
>have rare conversation with mom
>out of the blue she says "I thought you were still wearing your retainer"
>instantly remember my freakish teeth and my ugly face
>feedback loop of shortcomings ensues
>day ruined, feel like sobbing, back to normal
/therapy blog
>>
>>38083851
For what it's worth, my mental issues (ocd) have practically caused enough stress to cause me physical problems and although I'm underweight (apathetic to eating)... when I started thinking of food as just a supplementary activity and life as more of a transistion it's looking up. Although 99% of my faith is in science being able to soon unfuck my system. I want to shake your hand. Better yet give you a hug. I know it's cliche but doing it for "you" is the first step to realizing you can "make it".
Persistence > Motivating yourself constantly.
>>
>>38084138
That's funny because I actually read through all of Dostoyevsky's major works recently.

My situation feels more Kafkaesque though.
>>
>>38069778
>So how's it going ? anyone else find it hard to make new friends?
this so fucking much. It-s like I lost the ability to feel connected to people that I had when I was young. Back then I was a degenerate but people liked me a lot. And now that I am smarter and more interesting I just cannot hit it off, especially with females and younger people. Its like Im scared of something I cannot explain. Dammit life is not worth living anymore.
>>
>>38083154

At one point watching TV shows or playing videogames doesn't work any more. Then the despair becomes so big, it starts manifesting itself through pain.
What helps me is to curl up in a crevasse in a corner and hide under a blanket and cry. Sometimes I also scream into the pillow.
>>
File: 1487127441685.jpg (31KB, 444x444px) Image search: [Google]
1487127441685.jpg
31KB, 444x444px
>>38085033
I know that feel all too well, man.

When I was a teenager, I always figured video games would be a satisfying use of time. That I could always count on them to engross and distract me, regardless of what becomes of me as an adult. So what if I have no friends? Vidya will always be there for me.

But after years and years and years of nothing besides vidya, burnout was inevitable. I sit there, staring at my Steam catalogue, feeling no desire to play any games, even the ones I know I used to enjoy many years ago.

I find myself watching Let's Plays more and more. Trying to get that enthusiasm back. That sense of excitement these commentators seem to exude as they play their games. But it's just not there anymore.

I put all my eggs in the vidya basket, but I didn't realize until it was too late that the basket had holes.
>>
>>38085033
I just numb the pain with drugs, works for now.
My life has been irreparably fucked for a while now, so I don't really care about the long term effects.
Will probably kill myself when my savings run out, somewhat looking forward to it even.
>>
I want to be a writer but I'm 26 and have a tiny portfolio and little professional writing experience

is it too late for me? Should I give up on my dreams and do something practical that will probably lead me to committing suicide?
>>
>>38080481
Everything is pointless but at least for me nothing I do takes any effort or costs any money so I can carry on doing it without any problems. The only thing I have to think about sometimes is work.
>>
>>38075527
I wish I could give you a hug friend
>>
>>38069778
My father and grandfather took all the rest of the family out on the yachts to an island for the 4th. Everyone except me, even though I just got done helping restore one of the yachts for them.

I turned down my friends' invitations for the 4th and told them I'd be out with family.

Now I get to be alone.

But guess what? My father has been knowingly using illegal labor to renovate his boats. Guess who ICE is going to come carry off next time I'm working on the boat with them? Guess who will get charged for hiring illegals knowingly?

You should've just invited me, Dad. Now you're going to jail and your workers are going to be picked up by ICE next time you ask me to help with your boat. It didn't have to be this way.
>>
File: 1492562598388.jpg (279KB, 709x593px) Image search: [Google]
1492562598388.jpg
279KB, 709x593px
>turning 25 this July
>still no gf
>>
>>38086218
that'll show that faggot
>>
File: heh.png (95KB, 581x445px) Image search: [Google]
heh.png
95KB, 581x445px
>>38086218
go with your friends faggot, say something came up. ICE that nigga
>>
>>38069778
Twenty eight here fampai. So long as I get booze often I don't even care. If I ever get an actual amount of money, say 500 a month, I'll just leave my ever increasingly disrespectful parents.
>>
>>38073313
Idiot.
>>38073120
He was twenty five. Most people's lives only get worse after their mid twenties actually. Just so slowly worse that positive people don't realise how bitter they're getting. Spend any time with old people and you'll see their personalities nor hobbies improve in any way, very much everything erodes.

>>Some people die at twenty-five but are not buried until seventy-five.

Keep in mind we used to die more so early back when we stopped evolving, and what you'll realise is that, ironically, we aren't supposed to be happy post mid twenties, that's our prime, past that you have kids for your legacy, so you can accept your death, that plus religion keeps you alive. People only become more conservative past that age due to a survival instinct telling them that they've lost too much, of which is true, but only bothers the shit out of those of whom you wish to live their lives backwards, your children, your childs age generation, even your age generation, fundamentally the older you are the less you respect other people's wishes for your ever growing entitled ego. It doesn't make you happy, being unhappy makes you entitled.

Modern medicine was a mistake also.
>>
>>38086641
Nah. It's rude to make people feel like they were the second option. I have a couple roommates and bought a few fireworks so we'll just chill together and drink some beers.

Maybe ICE even offers a reward for turning in people who knowingly employ illegals.
>>
>>38069778
Every year I get closer to wizardry. I'm almost 27 now, and If I actually become a wizard, if nothing improves in the next 3 years and I still feel empty like now, I will kill myself on my 30th birthday.
>>
File: satanic smug frog.gif (2MB, 425x481px) Image search: [Google]
satanic smug frog.gif
2MB, 425x481px
>>38086218
>You should've just invited me, Dad. Now you're going to jail and your workers are going to be picked up by ICE next time you ask me to help with your boat. It didn't have to be this way.
>>
>>38076861
>I wish I could touch a girl
Me too
>>
>>38069778
>So how's it going?

I can't wait to die.
>>
>>38070984
>>38071046
Just become a soft drink abuser like me, Don't forget to work out tho or you will become a fatso
>>
Fuck this picture, but it should be OP.
I've seen it posted on many instagrams of young succubi I stalk and it kinda hits me, but I just brush it off because I'm an irrational optimist and nothing can bring me down because I've survived some major shit without a lot of psychological side effects. But yeah it kinda sucks seeing life irreparably plummet down the train.
>>
File: 1234175163531.jpg (32KB, 208x199px) Image search: [Google]
1234175163531.jpg
32KB, 208x199px
>tfw you're not sure if you really are asexual or just so used to a lack of intimacy that it doesn't seem worth changing

Feels weird, man.

Maybe there's something wrong with my libido and/or testosterone levels. I never watch porn and rarely masturbate at all.

I feel no compulsion to lose my virginity. I feel no compulsion to reproduce. I can appreciate both male and female beauty, but cannot imagine becoming intimate with either.

It's both liberating and baffling that I'm (seemingly) not driven by the same romantic/sexual needs as other men. Maybe if I felt such desires, I would be more competitive and driven to succeed. I don't know. It could also mean more stress and frustration.

My mind is a hurricane of confusion, indecision, and apathy. Sentience is a bitch.
>>
>>38086010
Chase writing as a hobby. Devote yourself to writing at least 5000 words per day, or 3 hours of honing your talents. Whichever is more natural in your schedule. No excuses, just write.

But you need a more pragmatic failsafe. A job you can quit if you somehow end up making it in the publishing industry.
>>
File: 56e.jpg (259KB, 1080x1123px) Image search: [Google]
56e.jpg
259KB, 1080x1123px
>>38086218
>calling ICE on illegals
>calling ICE on your father for hiring illegals
>aiding in the capture of fake Americans and the security of this nation

I'm proud of /r9k/ today.
>>
>>38088556
You're forgetting it could also be depression. lol.
>>
>>38088556
depression (that probably stems from addiction) m8
Live a few weeks without internet, then see for yourself. I dare you. It's just too easy to win.
>>
File: sweat the end.jpg (50KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
sweat the end.jpg
50KB, 300x300px
>>38088709
>Live a few weeks without internet
>>
File: 1491336704185.jpg (32KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
1491336704185.jpg
32KB, 620x465px
>>38088634
>>38088709
Oh the depression is absolutely part of it. The problem is I've been depressed since before puberty began, so I really don't know how I'm "supposed" to feel. The depression feels like a natural part of who I am. I've tried all sorts of meds, therapies, procedures (ECT), and lifestyle changes to no avail.

It's so frustrating having this debilitating chronic condition and having people tell you to "just suck it up, pussy."

It's even more frustrating when you realize they're right and the only course of action besides suicide is to take charge of your own life and dig yourself out of the hole you've been in, in spite of your brain screaming at you that it's all pointless and meaningless.
>>
>>38088739
Do that and you will plunge down the rabbit hole, and gain powers. I'm not kidding, I know where it leads.
>>
>27
>Work Mon-Fri in admin, make $56kAusbucks a year
>Had oral a couple of times earlier in the year with a qt and that's my sexual history - all of it.
>Mostly read/listen to music and other things I can do alone
>Still practically the same as I was in HS only now I have a lot of money and more responsibility.
>>
File: 82147912.jpg (89KB, 644x781px) Image search: [Google]
82147912.jpg
89KB, 644x781px
i wanna be 25 forever
>>
The only Vidya that brings me joy anymore is GTA games or red dead games, no other developers put as much quality into their games like rockstar does. Hopefully I don't die before red dead 2 is released.
>>
30 here. At the moment my life is a mix of bad and good. Which is normal, but also a huge improvement from constant bleak empty depression etc.

Lost virginity 13 months ago. First girlfriend, fell hard for her, and she did for me too. We fuck daily. I say this first because I had accepted that it would never happen. I still catch myself thinking back on the past year and marveling that it has happened.

I'm also in better shape now than when I was 18. Heaviest I got was 290, then I got a warehouse job. Currently at 220, have some actual muscle. Should get to my goal weight of 180 by the end of the year.

My job is only part time, and the pay sucks. Though if I stay the pay becomes amazing. Thing is my car sucks and is on its last legs. So I'm realizing I need more money now. I've been applying to full time jobs.

Had a relative graduate college, and they're 5 years older than me and managed to get a good paying job with that degree. Its been making me think that its not too late, and that I could try college again.

Next week is interesting, I work an early shift. On monday my shift has to work but the rest of them get that day off. We get tuesday off. We're kinda pissed about it. I mean we get holiday pay, but I think most of us would rather have that day off. I'm predicting some people will call in monday or wednesday, they'll lose the holiday pay but they probably don't care.

I have some mortars from last year that I'll light off. Don't have the money to buy more as much as I would love to.
>>
>30+
>Went to Anime Expo today.

That was a mistake, I had a bad time. Everyone looked like teenagers, made me feel so out of place and old. I got a weekend pass but I'm not going back tomorrow. Maybe it would have been better with some friends but befriending someone after almost 2 decades alone is a pipe-dream.
>>
I just spent hours and hours on trying to launch a youtube channel and my hard drive just died today. I lost everything and I was also called a disappointment today.
>>
>>38090946
>anime expo alone & at 30
How did you think it was going to go?
>>
>>38090946

Honestly the saddest post I've seen for a while on this board
>>
>>38069778
24 here
Mom fucked up the family when i went to Uni and we are now broke as fuck and also after she did she also had a divorce. I had to drop out because of the financial situation. I now have no idea on what the fuck to do and i cant get a job to move out because the standard pay is 300 euro/month and i need 800 at least.
The girl ive liked for 5 years is living 600km away and its a nightmare to think of her. Currently its 5.30 am and im lurking here because i cant fucking sleep because of the heat and the fan is blowing burning air in my face.

Here, blog done
>>
>>38088586
Get into letterpress/bookbinding. That way, money can be had by doing baby print runs while gaining a more thorough understanding of the publishing process while obtaining the means to self publish.
>>
got fucked up on MDMA last night and went clubbing. got depressed seeing all the girls there who i will never have sex with or date, etc

ended up jerking off down a back alley
>>
>>38091230
extasis, mdma, cocaine and all that type of drugs have that post effect, your body gets so excited that when you come to the normal state your body is tired and if you are depressed then you get more depressed too
>>
>be 30yo, straight, male
>only black guys and trannies visit my profile
>actually manage to get messaged by one decent chick, views align, she's also 30
>set up date
>the next day she stops texting me
>it's been nearly three days, we were supposed to go out tomorrow
>I think she bailed.
Fuck this life, and fuck being 30+. People say I look young for my age and I'm /fit/ but it doesn't matter when every app throws my age in everyone's face first thing.
>>
>>38090976
This should be the new name for Canada - Disappointment.

Happy Disappointment Day everyone.
>>
>>38091357
Are you attractive anon? Go to events and such or start community service.
>>
File: tfw (2).jpg (105KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
tfw (2).jpg
105KB, 633x758px
Holiday weekends during the summer are the worst.

Loneliness has really been getting to me lately. I don't know how much longer I am going to make it. Year after year it just gets worse.
>>
>>38089893
>i wanna be 25 forever

the years only go by faster anon
>>
>>38091554
5/10 face and 7-8/10 body (by normie standards)

I think socially I just tend to act a bit autistic and standoffish until I know people, and when I talk to girls online I always lose my nerve and completely scuttle shit by accident, or reveal my power level prematurely.
>>
File: vegetia.png (448KB, 733x409px) Image search: [Google]
vegetia.png
448KB, 733x409px
I'm on some godmode shit
>no fap/no porn for over a month
>no caffeine for 2 weeks
>eating clean for 4 months
>no sugar as in cane sugar and corn syrup
>no soy
>green drinks daily
>exercise daily
while
>no friends
>KHV never gf
I can't even be tempted by junk food anymore. I trained my mind to be focused
>e
>>
26 years old. Working a shitty retail job and learning web development at a snails pace so I can eventually get a better job. Moved to Philly 6 months ago and have zero friends. Spend most of my time on the internet doing nothing.

Shit sucks. Not much different from my early 20s except my fucking back hurts.
>>
>>38092070
I know that feel. It's gotten extra in the last few years, especially now that I've broken into my 30's and have no social network whatsoever.

I'm trying to break into a new career but honestly I don't know if I'm going to be able to make it, either because I don't have the connections or because I off myself due to tfw no gf, among other things.
>>
I'm a NEET right now. I quit my job delivering pizzas due to chronic pain and health issues.

Work was always an escape for me. It kept me busy and productive. I remember delivering pizzas on the 4th of July every year. I would just drive around, listening to good music, getting buzzed off my one hitter, and watching the fireworks go up throughout the city.

I honestly have no regrets. I loved those nights.
>>
>>38094004
>I know that feel. It's gotten extra in the last few years, especially now that I've broken into my 30's and have no social network whatsoever.

I'm quickly approaching 30 as well and I had the hope that as I did it wouldn't bother me as much, but it's been the exact opposite.

>I'm trying to break into a new career but honestly I don't know if I'm going to be able to make it, either because I don't have the connections or because I off myself due to tfw no gf, among other things.

If it's something really in demand you might be able to get away with no connections or references. I guess it depends on where you live too. GL
>>
>>38094158
The panic only intensifies unless you really manage to turn shit around. It only gets harder and harder to recover from a crisis tailspin the older you get.
Thread posts: 192
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.