[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's June 30th, 2017. What's on your mind, robot?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: lum.jpg (43KB, 500x361px) Image search: [Google]
lum.jpg
43KB, 500x361px
It's June 30th, 2017. What's on your mind, robot?
>>
>>38069626
I wonder if anyone actually works at the Utah Data center. Bet the employees are all cyborgs. A utahn told me they have droids
>>
File: 1496151868114.png (13KB, 326x326px) Image search: [Google]
1496151868114.png
13KB, 326x326px
Going to a anime convention called otakon in baltimore in august. I have started to lift some dumbbells but haven't started core, which is more important to look good. I gotta pick up a cutie3.14. Haven't decided on my cosplays yet, suggestions welcome.
>>
>>38069626
I'm lonely, I'm ugly, you know, the usual
>>
>>38069626
1. I need to stop being a potato
the only way to do this is to get my ass out of the house and off the internet.
shit is gona be hard.
>>
File: Shino.png (979KB, 1439x1076px) Image search: [Google]
Shino.png
979KB, 1439x1076px
>>38069746
this nigga

http://www.wikihow.com/Act-Like-Shino-Aburame-from-Naruto
>>
>>38069626
Gates open in a few hours. I wonder how people are going to take it.
>>
>>38069746
One day I'm going to go to Otakon. It's a crime I haven't had the chance to go already, seeing as I'm from Bmore... I hope you have a good time there anon, assuming you're white make sure you park your car somewhere safe and all that
>>
>>38069813
browse the internet on your phone in a public space instead, that's a good first step
>>
i'm moving literally as far across the usa as humanly possible on savings and freelancing money in two weeks, signed a lease
>>
Kinda sad that a prostitute I loved to fuck left the profession; called her a few hours ago to check if she was available, and got the news firsthand.

Great for her and all, but damn it'll be hard to find a substitute that measures up. Petite blonde with an incredibly tight pussy, and great conversation for the downtime.
>>
sitting around waiting for the big black dicked half of myself to show up and fuck the tiny tight asshole half and until then the tight asshole half has been doing tradesies between laughing and light crying
>>
File: 1467745020183.jpg (50KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1467745020183.jpg
50KB, 640x640px
I wonder just how different my life would be now had I moved to Seattle with my sister. Maybe she would have encouraged me to go back to school, maybe I would've made friends, maybe I would have gotten a job, or maybe not, maybe I'd still be a deadbeat. I guess I'll never know.
>>
I miss her so much, women are heartless ;-;
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.