[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I realize now with some of my big sisters perspective that I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

I realize now with some of my big sisters perspective that I hang out with bad people and the person I was chasing around for half a year was a manipulative narcissist.
big sisters own thoughts of it all helped me realize how bad the people I knew really were. I don't feel like the same person I was months ago
>>
Looking back at how I was crying every day Im glad I know how bad of a person he is now

Ive been going out more and its easy to make friends now
Im not scared of anyone now
>>
>>38069191
Who are some of these bad people? Tell me so I know to avoid them
>>
>>38069389
Well the person I always hung around stopped talking to me less because I didn't "love" him
so thats a thing
plus he was mad at me for making friends with people who tormented me at my worst. I couldn't really help it. They're bad people yeah but I didn't mind having them as friends
people ive ghosted get mad at me later because I didn't want their "help" and felt like I was using them. Even though I knew later the way they would act. I don't really have to be obligated to be friends with people just because they are nice to me like they say when im having panic attacks every hour. Looking back I just wish they were less self righteous about themselves and would just ignore me so I could kill myself when I made threads crying. They asked to be my friend and so I just let them be mine.
Sorry for the long paragraph feel bad
>>
>>38069608
>I don't really have to be obligated to be friends with people just because they are nice to me like they say when im having panic attacks every hour.

Umm... not to judge someone I don't know, but you kinda sound like the bad one here. If they help you every hour of the day, that should be worth something to you. Just my thoughts, take it or leave it
>>
>>38069675
i dont believe they really helped me at all though.
We never had any meaningful discussions as far back I can remember
>>
>>38069608
thanks for the blog post
you've never hung around with anyone, you just get a kick out of le discord drama because your life is so dull
>>
>>38069758
It's not a blog post. Its r9k. You'd be pretty dumb to call it that here

but no I dont get a kick out of any drama
it makes me sad and i get panic attacks from it
>>
>>38069608
so the same way individuals don't feel obligated to be friends with someone because they threaten to self harm or kill themselves otherwise, right?
kinda contradicting yourself buddy
>>
>>38069830
I never threatened to kill myself at all though
i dont know what you mean by contradicting
can you explain?
>>
>>38069830
I did talk about being suicidal but that wasn't a threat to make people feel obligated. its just how i really felt.
>>
>>38069712
The thought is supposed to count for something, OP. Whether they helped or not, they still cared enough to try. I don't mean to sound preachy, but I hope you attain spiritual development. Your soul needs nourishment and maturation.
>>
>>38070029
I don't really see it as the way you do. The thought does count but it doesnt mean anything to me when the way they act when i dont talk to them is gross
I think that's a pretty shallow viewpoint
>>
>>38069891
>>38069950
>i dont know what you mean by contradicting can you explain?
>>
>>38070081
Im not sure what youre implying. it feels like the more i say the less you say
eee
>>
>>38070067
How do they act when you don't talk to them? Are you a non-clingy person who needs space?
>>
>>38070145
They feel entitled to me being their friend just because they gave me the time to talk with them.
its almost every time i do delete them they do something to avenge themself against me. I get this sort of feeling when im talking to them as friends I guess
and i feel bad for myself wew
>>
>>38070405
Hrm. You have some strange ways of thinking, anon. You basically think everyone has a Nice Guy attitude towards you, except instead of wanting to be lovers, they just want to be friends.
>>
>>38070485
no. i only said that about one person. sorry if im bad at explaining.
>>
Start by discarding that fucking tengu. Aya belongs in the trash.
>>
>>38070503
I appreciate your replies. Instead of ghosting your friends, or acquaintances or whatever, maybe you could talk to them about how you feel. That might be less hurtful for them and less frustrating for you. You've shown here in this thread that you're capable of discussing issues maturely, so maybe you could show those who befriend you the same respect.
>>
File: Untitled.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
>>38070642
thanks
I try to do that now that im not crying all the time
>>
>>38071447
megumeme
*casts explosion on u, killing u instantly*
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.