[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can you honestly love a woman whose face was used by another man?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7

File: used_goods.jpg (148KB, 800x1080px) Image search: [Google]
used_goods.jpg
148KB, 800x1080px
How can you honestly love a woman whose face was used by another man?
>>
>>38068795
you see that night shift nurses image with the caption saying "how can you say you love her if you can't even eat her poop"?
>>
>>38068795
Love doesn't exist anyway
>>
>>38068795
sauce on slut?
>>
>>38068795
You animal. I remember when you used to post this everyday. It was starting to fuck with people's minds. Lol!!
>>
Same way a woman can love me when I've eaten out other women I suppose
>>
>>38068795
How can you honestly post that image without giving a source?
>>
File: IMG_0953.jpg (188KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0953.jpg
188KB, 960x960px
>>38068795

honestly i don't know, gf said the one of her ex's came all over her.

she told the story in a lot of detail, to this day it hurts me to think about it.

i have some issues with my dick that makes it hard to nut, and all jokes aside i can't tell if im happy with her or if her past makes me die inside.

deep within me i know i should just kys, but im too pussy to do it.

i think if i do kys, id take some people with me, not like the trench coat mafia, but id like go and see if i can get the wallstreet cunts.

ether way this day is not close.

but i have to say, dating someone who had like, 10 partners in the past, it kills me on a deep level.

if she cheats i'll get over it, break up with her and get over it. But i have so little trust left i don't know what to do.
>>
considering I've let a girl piss on my face I'm not one to talk
>>
>>38068795
>this thread
Here we go again.

When you really think about it, it's probably not possible, unless you are able to live in denial.
>>
>>38069525
yes how could a woman love a faggot who sucks a womans vagina.
>>
>>38068795
absolutely not. when you cum on a womans face, you have full ownership of her. it is like a cat squirting there special urine on trees to mark territory.

>>38069525
not the same thing
>>
a woman's sexual past is not an issue for me, I don't go around thinking about what every qt I talk to has done sexually.

it only becomes an issue when SHE herself tells me consciously or unconsciously some depraved thing about her sex history

My ex had 3 guys before me, and I could not wait to get her panties off and eat her out, things didn't work out like I would have liked,but at least I know I'm not an autist bout this shit, thou I did tell her stfu once when she brought up her ex and sex.
>>
>>38069471
It is highly suspected that Craig has a cuck/hotwifing fetish.

So do I. I hate sluts, but if I had a hot wife, I would still get turned on if she fucked another guy in front of me
>>
File: IMG_0064.jpg (142KB, 1383x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0064.jpg
142KB, 1383x1600px
>>38069576
iktf bro, that horrible horrible feel :(
>>
>>38068795
you cant, you can only pretend
>>
File: IMG_1005.png (915KB, 1050x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1005.png
915KB, 1050x1080px
>>38069747
>>38069576

this is literally me, i love my girlfriend but i think im starting to hate her on a deep level as well.

her past is strangely deviant considering she is a fucking nerd and special ED.

i want to make her mine but i keep loosing my feelings for her, they come and go.

not only did she date a guy i know for a month before moving on to me she did a fuck ton of weird shit in the past.

she fucked a bunch of guys, she lived with her ex for 4 years before moving in with me, she has had a 3 way with her looser boss (whi she still works for) and one of her ex boyfriend (she was dating him at the time).

she constantly talks about other guys she finds cute, she constantly talks about her past, and yeah it's my fault i ask her about her old relationships but this shit i can't ignore.

when we fuck she tells me its ok in insecure, she says "your dick is ok, i used to be with a guy who was huge, 9-10 inches and thick, if i didn't love you i wouldn't be with you".

i don't know how to feel, i think she tries to make me feel better but at every step she belittles me.

i think the only reason she's with me is because she 23 and makes 240 dollars per month and im 19 and makes over 60k because of my private business.

i should have never gotten together with her, i let her move in after a fucking month.

guys, im literally retarded, or at least i think i am.

please tell me how fucked i seem from this.

im a little beta when it comes to relationships because of my past but im no cuck, i'll do what needs to be done if i have to.
>>
>>38069842

thanks for the reply, im not a pussy but genuinely about to cry after writing that.
>>
>love
>3D
Wew,learn from the normies ITT
>>
>>38070058
Fuck dude. Break up with her. I can guarantee shes gonna cheat on you in the few years to come.
>>
>>38069394
i think its cum
>>
>>38070125

oh god please help
>>
>>38069576
>your gf brings up other guys cumming on her.
holy shit why did you tolerate so that disrespect.
That's a soft next right there, at least 1 week no contact for being a cunt.
>>
>>38070090
why not just leave her dude, she is obviously not right for you?
>>
File: 1496922034408.png (1MB, 1236x1248px) Image search: [Google]
1496922034408.png
1MB, 1236x1248px
>>38070058
>please tell me how fucked i seem from this.
You don't seem fucked at all. I started hating my gf even though I loved her when I learned more and more about her past. Letting her move in that early was a mistake, and I wouldn't be surprised if she were with you just for your money; she seems like a depraved slut anyway. Sorry bro, but if I were you I'd end it. If you decide to stay with her you'll only grow more bitter, and not just toward her, but toward other women as well.

Start looking for a nice girl and set your gf aside when you feel comfortable with doing so
>>
It's going to be hard for me, knowing if I get a gf, she'll be the only person I've been intimate with, while she has experienced that with other men.
It would be nice for that level of intimacy to be something you've only ever shared with each other.

Just thinking about it makes me feel uncomfortable.
I don't think I'd be able to handle it in a relationship.
>>
>>38069576
>honestly i don't know, gf said the one of her ex's came all over her.
Why the fuck would she do that?
>>
>>38070058
Either she is deliberatelly conditioning you to be a cuck or she resents you.
I mean, i don't know her motivation, it semms like she wants to make you feel like crap.
She knows you don't have a spine and won't leave her.
But seriously she knows exactly what she is doing.
>>
>>38070058
Hey, stop doublespacing every sentence. This isn't reddit
>>
How can you honestly consider making a person who's had a man's cum all over her face the president of your country?
>>
>>38070284

im
my phone retarded it's hard to read as it is.
>>
>>38070058
Send me her info and pay me $20 and I'll handle everything for you.
>>
>>38070450

i don't people to take care of her i just want to know if she acts the way she does because she is retarded or if she genuinely thinks im a dumbass.

i might just be one because i put up with this kind of behavior.
>>
>>38070058
If you are gonna break up with her do it like you are pulling a band-aid.
She is gonna try to do everything she can to change your mind.
Be unrelenting.
>>
>>38070058
she using you for cash

dump her
>>
File: hhhhh.png (2KB, 30x30px) Image search: [Google]
hhhhh.png
2KB, 30x30px
>>38068795
I couldn't. The thought of her one night stands before we met ate away at me everyday. We broke up last week.
>>
File: 1482098508941_faggotcard.png (102KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1482098508941_faggotcard.png
102KB, 512x512px
>>38070058
>Special ed
Are you asking for your kids to be retarted,anon? It sounds like you're going to get fucking cucked soon if you don't dump her. I fear that the pain of getting cucked is greater than that of dumping her.
>>
>>38070490
>>38070518

tell me more

what makes you think that
>>
>>38070729
>being so sheltered that you don't know where to go for this shit
Either FBI or white boi who hasn't left his luxury basement
>>
>>38069394
Kylie Page/Bonnie Kinz
>>
>>38070731
Thats what they do when they are blind-sided and are about to loose their beta-provider.
>>
You just learn to live w/ it.
>>
>>38070829
Yeah I tried that.
>>
>>38068795
This seriously fucks with me so bad.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.