[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

God tier Fat Burger, Smashburger High tier Five Guys, In-n-Out,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 11

God tier
Fat Burger, Smashburger

High tier
Five Guys, In-n-Out, Red Robin

Mid tier
McDonalds, Sonic, Wendy's

Low tier
Carl's Jr/Hardee's, Dairy Queen, White Castle, Steak n Shake, Jack in the Box

Shit tier
Burger King, Krystal, Checkers
>>
Thought in-n-out and Red Robing where better than fat burger. Fat burger belongs in mid tier
>>
>>38068679
Keep it up and you will be spending the second half of your life on pills and in Dr's offices. Turn it around while you can. Learn to cook veggies and grains. It's not hard
>>
>>38068731
It's all up to opinion in the high tiers. Fatburger suits my taste very well. It's at least high tier, maybe a little greasy, but the texture and taste are perfect.

>>38068737
Already in the second half of my life moralfag. I'm eating good food now days.
>>
>Rally's/Checkers
>Krystal's
>Shit tier

kYS
>>
>>38068679
Why does everyone hate burger king so much? I live in norway so the only other option is mcdonalds but i prefer burger king personally.
>>
>Eldergod tier
What-a-burger
>>
>>38068679
>sonic
>mid tier
>dem drinks do
>dem nerds do
>dem tots do
>actually rolling up to a drive-in do
>>
File: 1497729479019.jpg (892KB, 1200x913px) Image search: [Google]
1497729479019.jpg
892KB, 1200x913px
>Ascended Tier

Whataburger
>>
>tfw small town
My only choices without driving 40 miles are a mcd that is rarely cleaned and a steak n shake that is clean but takes forever.
>>
>>38069447
You must live in Kansas
>>
File: 1492570586591.jpg (512KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
1492570586591.jpg
512KB, 2000x1333px
>>38069460
>>38069434
>Yuropoors and Yankees will never taste Whataburger
>>
>>38069434
>>38069460

God-damned, I miss Whataburger. When will they expand to SoCal?
>>
>burger king
>shit tier

You fucking what m8??? Burger king is leagues above mcdonalds,objectively even. what the fuck dude.
>>
>>38069500
Hopefully never. Fuck Californians.
>>
Smash burger is assssss
>>
>>38069584
Hey now, In & Out expanding to Texas
>>
>>38069581
you're way off base. burger king is literally the WORST fast food. it cant even be called food.

is steak and shake really that bad? im canadain so i dont know. it looks pretty good on the american tv adverts
>>
File: IMG_2202.png (60KB, 643x378px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2202.png
60KB, 643x378px
Dude, have you HAD the Dave's Single from Wendy's? It's ducking amazing and actually tastes real. Pic related, it's the burger.
>>
>>38068679
>Checkers/Rally's listed as shit tier
>Steak 'n Shake listed as not only low tier, but a tier below McDonald's

Your tier list blows. Also,

High tier
Local joints here in mid-Michigan (Nip & Sip, Olympic Broil), Steak n Shake

Mid tier
Rally's/Checkers, McDonald's, Wendy's

Low Tier
Arby's,
>>
>>38069774
Meant to add BK to low tier. Mac & Cheetos are bangin tho

Also, for subs:

God Tier
Jimmy John's, Quiznos

High tier
Anywhere in Newark, DE (I'd recommend Primo if it's still around)

Mid Tier
Lansing joints (Jersey Giant, Big John's), Subway

Low tier
Blimpie's
>>
>>38068679
>smashburger above five guys

Stopped reading there, but I'm assuming the rest of your list is shit
>>
>>38068679
>Jack in the Box
>Low Tier
Kill yourself. The chicken tater melt is god-tier.
>>
Ascended Tier
Chick-fil-a

Prove me wrong
Protip: you can't
>>
>>38069774
Why would I put your mom and pop shops on my tier list. Does Arby's even sell burgers?
>>
>never been to burger lounge or slaters 5050
pleb
thinks he should share his shit taste
>>
>>38069965
This. is. a. burger. thread.
>>
>>38069997
No but neither does Chick-fil-a, but chicken sandwiches will always be superior fast food.
>>
>>38068679
>no Whataburger

into the trash it goes :^)
>>
File: tmg-article_default_mobile.jpg (38KB, 480x325px) Image search: [Google]
tmg-article_default_mobile.jpg
38KB, 480x325px
>God Tier
Culvers
>>
>>38068679
Ascended Tier
Shake shack
>>
Smash burger is complete trash. Give me five guys over that slop any day. Never had fat burger.
>>
GENERAL FAST FOOD TIER LIST.

God Tier
Jimmy John's, Boston Market, Quiznos, Pizza Hut

High Tier
Steak n Shake, Popeyes, Domino's

Mid Tier
Taco Bell, Subway, Rally's/Checkers, McDonald's, KFC, Wendy's

Low Tier
Burger King, Arby's, Little Caesars

Discuss, niggers.
>>
>>38069485
I'm passing through Texas next week, are they all over? I guess I'll have to try one.
>>
>>38070094
Ascended tier
Chipotle, Buffalo Wild Wings
>>
>>38069428
The Whopper might be big, but it's thin. Plus the ketchup mayonnaise combination is inferior to the Thousand Island dressing in the Big Mac. The french fries, although cut uniformly, can be undercooked depending on how bad your local joint is. The ice cream offerings are subpar compared to a lot of other places (only sundaes), but they make up for it by stocking shakes, pies, cookies, and cinnabons. The chicken nuggets are school cafeteria-tier. Burger King does get a few points for even offering a veggie burger and for having a decent apple chicken salad, although they overdo it on the blue cheese. Their cheeseburgers are actually better than McDonald's.

Overall, the problem with Burger King is that they've established themselves as an off-brand McDonald's. They try to do everything and try to maintain good quality for the prices they offer, but they do a very boring take on all their foods. The result is that eating at Burger King feels like eating at a hospital, or a university dining hall, or as I've said before, a school cafeteria.
>>
>>38070133
I always put ranch dressing on my Whoppers to make it eatable. Norway might have better BK than America. BK is trash in America though, although I do have fond memories of playing in the jungle gym when I was younger.
>>
>>38070094
KFC used to be better, now it's shit tier imo. Domino's is pretty good now. Jimmy John's is about the best sammy place. Might want to add chic-fil-a to that list.
>>
>>38068679
i cant believe you put wendy's and mcdonalds on the same tier. typical fat faggot
>>
>>38069460
Wonder woman burger?
>>
>>38070177
Every BK I've been to doesn't have built in playpens. Only McDonald's does this from what I've seen.
>>
>>38070133
I've never had BK's salad, the Southwest salad from McD's is good though. The problem with BK is that their best stuff is limited time (Angry whopper, Jalapeno chicken fries etc)

In fact, Wendy's has the same problem of introducing the good spicy shit and then it's gone and we never see it again because it was a limited time thing. When they had the Ghost Pepper burger and matching loaded fries, I got to smash on that one time and never saw it again.

BRB, gotta go grab my portal gun and find Morty...
>>
>>38070210
I would add Chick-fil-A but I've never been there.
>>
>>38070347
The one down the street from me has a playpen
>>
>>38068679
>>38068679
God tier is flaming grill. Google it you faggot.
>>
>>38068679
>Smashburger
>In-n-Out
>anywhere in the list
What about your gay bar's burger? Dummy.
>>
every fast food restaurant in existence < freddy's frozen custard and steakburgers
>>
>>38070062
came here to post this, culvers is the only logical choice
>>
>>38068679
I've been served two undercooked burgers at smashburger before. One actually gave me salmonella or some shit. Couldn't eat a single thing for about 4 days and I was shitting my brains out.

Their burgers are also only good because of the seasoning but those things have twice as much salt and fat than any other burger. I think 5 guys is better although less decadent. 5 guys quality control is on another level entirely
>>
>>38069678
The Daves burger actually tastes amazing but for some reason I get the shits 4 out of 5 times after eating one. Not sure why, have no problems with anything else there.

I remember Wendy's had a premium pretzel-bun burger for like 8 bucks for a while. That thing was incredible, it was like a burger you get at an actual restaurant
>>
>Being a fat fuck

kook
>>
>>38069460
yes Albuquerque fag here
>>
Wendy is very high above McDonalds. Comparing the two is ridiculous.

>>38070988
>actually wanting to eat a bugger that is anything more than medium rare
>shitting on an establishment just because your body wasn't assembled properly
>>
>>38068679
Tried Five Guys for the first time the other day. The food was good but not for the price they charge.
>>
>>38071194
good luck with your e-coli, there's a reason ground meat is thoroughly cooked in nearly every other restaurant/home

what, do you think they can actually clean the machines properly? lol
>>
File: topz-burger-1385891755.jpg (26KB, 605x597px) Image search: [Google]
topz-burger-1385891755.jpg
26KB, 605x597px
I've only seen a few of these, theres one in my area and i recall having it once or twice in my life.

I remember it being decent
>>
>>38071347
thats why you get medium rare, and not rare.

only bitches get food poisoning or e. coli, and if you do on the off chance you just tough it out. not the end of the world. hit the gym and sweat it out.

man up. you're wasting your money if you are buying or making overcooked burgers.
>>
>>38071409
i don't get fast food burgers but i cook them until they're well done at home. still juicy, but I don't buy cheap meat so that might be why.

also, it's nothing to do with "manning up", if you had food poisoning or e. coli going to the gym is probably the worst place for you and everyone else. your lifts would be shit and you'd smell. you don't sweat out e. coli
>>
>>38070546
i support this wholeheartedly
>>
>>38068679
>No Whataburger
Shut it down
>>
>>38068679
>Sonic
>not shit tier
seriously how can anyone stand to eat that shit? it has to be the most disgusting fast food I've ever eaten
>>
>>38070546
Freddy's is literally Steak N' Shake
>>
File: 1498573310229.png (116KB, 291x286px) Image search: [Google]
1498573310229.png
116KB, 291x286px
>>38068679
Why does everyone hate burger king?
>>
Any Carolina fags here? Cook Out burgers are pretty good and their prices are unbelievably cheap.
>>
>>38071848
Cook Out for the god damn double burger tray, throw in a corn dog and nuggets as sides...top that shit off with a carmel fudge milkshake.
Fuck you McDs, BK, Wendy's, and 5 Guys.
>>
>>38071847
idk it's my favorite burger fast food joint (compared to Wendy's,McDonalds). but a lot of the fast foods mentioned here aren't in the 3rd world south american shithole I live.
>>
>>38068679
How much crack were you on when you wrote this?

>Burger King should be moved up to low tier
>Carl's Jr should be in mid tier
>McDonald's should be in shit tier
>>
>>38070457
The food is good but the service is better than even some of the sit-down restaurants I've been to. Tendies are also on-point but you don't get much.
>>
File: Tri Tip Poy Boy.jpg (138KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
Tri Tip Poy Boy.jpg
138KB, 2048x1365px
>>38068679
>not just eating a regular sandwich
>>
>>38068679
Sonic is such a fucking meme restaurant, almost as memey as Bdubs
>>
>>38068679
Whataburger at God tier and at least jack in the box tacos at high tier and ill give you a you
>>
File: IMG_9775.png (10KB, 284x178px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9775.png
10KB, 284x178px
>>38068679
>smash burger above five guy's
>mcdonald's above carl's jr.
>mcdonald's not in shit tier
How autistic were you when you wrote this?
>>
File: IMG_1241.jpg (864KB, 2048x1366px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1241.jpg
864KB, 2048x1366px
>God Tier
Pic related, a bit on the expensive side but great and you can choose how you want it cooked.
>>38071847
I personally hate them for their fries.
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.