[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 22 and I suffer bullying at work Some guy and his friends

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: prison-gang-management-2.jpg (13KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
prison-gang-management-2.jpg
13KB, 300x200px
I'm 22 and I suffer bullying at work

Some guy and his friends always insult me and even hold me by the neck

I can not fight back since they are many and one of them is semiprofessional martial art fighter

I don't want to tell it to my boss since I have no proofs and anyway I don't want to get in problems that could make me lose my job

How to cope with this?
>>
Quit and go somewhere else. You dont have to just take it like that. You are a human being and you deserve just as much dignity as everyone else.
>>
Just tell your boss you're being harassed

I filed a complaint against a shithead high school kid who tried fucking with me and got him fired.
>>
>>38068264
Is there a certain place where they bully you like a break room? If so, you could set up a camera or your phone to record it when it happens and get all of them fired.
>>
>>38068264
Join a gang anon. You can get your homies to back you up and really fuck those foos up. You dont need any proof you can just tell your eses some punkasses are disrespecting you and your dawgs and then you can all roll up on them and really show them wassup. After words you can guys will probably fuck some hynas and drink lots of Coronas together and laugh about how badly you fucked them up. You'll get rid of your problem and you'll make eses 4 life.
>>
>>38068293
Best option here.
If it's a gang mentality there against you, it's their word against yours and if you get them sacked, they'll probably come after you.
Say what's happening to management but also quit, that way you won't have to deal with them but management will be aware of them.
Might seem unfair to you, but this way probably won't get you beaten the fuck up.
>>
>>38068264
>I can not fight back
wrong, you can
just do it
>>
>>38068353
fuckn A ese, thas good advice A. Don't let those pussy vatos disrespec you like that. you gotta grab the leader by the throat n gut fuck him. hit that vato worth internal bleeding A.
>>
>>38068264
Buy a gun, kill one of them, the bullying will stop

probably
>>
wear a button up with your phone in your chest pocket, and have phone recording. this way you will get evidence for your boss to see. (have your phone's brightness down all the way so they dont realize you are recording
>>
Why not bring a gun to work?
>>
>>38068264
tell them you have syphilis.
>>
>>38068264
mention it to your boss first
"react"
get beaten up
sue your employer
retire at 22
>>
>>38068627
>>38068529
This.
Bring a gun to work.

If your boss says you can't have a gun at work, threaten him with your gun.
>>
tell some people it's the only way.

i had a girl harass me at work. i knew her from middle school. at lunch break she would start talking crap to me. i even got into a small fight with her.
>i was eating lunch
>girl grabbed my soda like knocked it down
>i went to grab it back she kind of knocked me down
>i had a small seizure thinking a friend of mine was there so i punched her
>she pushed me
>i fell down having a seizure
>i woke up dizzy asked where the bathroom was
>peed then continued my lunch
>>
>>38068264
If in the US you can quietly record harassment and sue the company.

You don't have to put up with that crap
>>
OP, quit and go somewhere else.

However, this may happen again and it's best if you learn to lose your fear.

Even if they are many, even if they're tough, if they touch you, hit them. Even if you'll end up with bruises and a black eye, stand up for yourself.
At your new job, when someone tries to do that again, immediately match their aggression, they're sure to back off and respect you.
>>
>>38068264
Just buy a gun assuming you can if you cant keep a knife on you
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.