[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does 4chan provide value to your life?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 1495238532918.png (743KB, 616x587px) Image search: [Google]
1495238532918.png
743KB, 616x587px
How does 4chan provide value to your life?
>>
File: 150706_r26721-690.jpg (62KB, 690x539px) Image search: [Google]
150706_r26721-690.jpg
62KB, 690x539px
>People more pathetic than I am who make me feel better about my life
>Keeps me up to date on the latest may-mays even though I'm an old fart(31)
>PDFs of game books on /tg/.
>>
File: IMG_1772.jpg (77KB, 637x854px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1772.jpg
77KB, 637x854px
Entertainment, brings me previously unknown subjects to independently explore, distraction from daily drudgery.
/r9k/ has recently provided me with a qt fembot to date so that's also a plus.
>>
>>38067219
4chan is my life
>>
File: 1465999067305.jpg (577KB, 1462x2244px) Image search: [Google]
1465999067305.jpg
577KB, 1462x2244px
Feels more raw at times, its like we strip away the memes and scams of society and just see things from the most pragmatic perspective. Like if you ask for advice you won't get BS mantras as you would IRL or on reddit or forums, you get actual step by step instructions as to how to reach a goal. Or if its advice for buying something anon will tell you straight up if a product is a scam or not. Sometimes I hate the jaded superiority/ patrician culture the interest boards eminate, but it does sometimes come in useful when trying to weed out the things you want to keep out of your life or put in it, whether that be books, movies, video games, technology or fucking hentai, every board is there to cater to the pursuit of it with no limits or restrictions.
>>
>>38067953
What do you think enables that?
>>
>>38067219
Wouldn't have gotten into crypto trading and paid for my college tuition if it wasn't for 4chan
>>
>>38067219
It helped me get over $1500 profits by investing in ETH early
>>
>>38068087
the anonymity for sure
>>
>>38067219
It doesn't really.
It's just a place to vent and be the real you for a while.
It doesn't benefit me, it hasn't since 2006... this place has never changed who I am, but I've enjoyed being here for the most part even if it's mostly shit now.
I never lie on here, I always tell the truth... and I feel like I can do because nobody knows who anyone is.
>>
>>38068102
tell me how senpai
I'm bored af and just want to make money
>>
>>38068153
I spent all the money I had saved up on Ethereum when it was ~$1 and it peaked last month in the 400s
>>
i've been coming here for 10 years. i don't come as often as i used to (like twice a week, more if i'm really bored). i think it has the highest good to bad content ratio of all websites i know, although stumbleupon is way better. so there's that. it's even better in the niche boards, instead of /r9k/ and /b/.. there's a lot of good stuff there
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.