[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Loony Bin

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1495409010896.png (186KB, 1000x1144px) Image search: [Google]
1495409010896.png
186KB, 1000x1144px
Anyone have any stories about the mental hospital/institution/loony bin? I think I'm probably going there soon, and I just want to know what I'm in for. I'd appreciate it.
>>
>>38067090
Why are you going to the Lonny Bin, anon?
Did your parents found out you don't have a Facebook?
>>
>>38067279
I have a very long history of mental illness and it's dipping into aggression again. I no longer have hope.
>>
>>38067090
It depends on what country you live in. If it's the US you are fucked. If it's the netherlands than it's basically like going on vacation
>>
>>38067321
Are you speaking from experience from the Netherlands one?
>>
>>38067358
Neither just know two loonies from the US and Netherlands. Netherlands guy smokes weed and can wander off the clinic plus he has internet and a phone and laptop. US person basically had non of this. Couldn't even have a phone
>>
>>38067441
The US one sounds better. The Netherlands guy sounds like he deserves it.
>>
>>38067483
Might be better for awhile have your freedom limited so you don't do anything dumb but probably in the long run it will get shit because you will realize how shit it is to not have that freedom once you actually want it.
>>
>>38067533
That will make me appreciate it. I also have many books I want to read. I will get them delivered there. Thanks for your comments.
>>
>>38067090
nice try CIA, akerbuvfdjhvbsjdbkgvhemgzd
>>
>>38067568
What would a CIA nigger have to do with people who are so debilitated that they can't function as humans. They have governments to destroy.
>>
>>38067090
there is a huge fucking difference if you are under 18 (or whatever is the legal age) or legally an adult, I think this goes for all countries. In America, there is also a huge difference based on what you or your parents can afford.

If you're underage you get put with other fucked up teens, sometimes there's cute girls, you can make some friends and find someone with shared interests (eg video games, other weebs). It's almost like a high school class of the most fucked up non-Chad or Stacy fedora wearers. You're separated from the adults. Nurses can be very nice and understanding. You can get drugs with cool effects and you medical history could be sealed after you're released.

When you're an adult, you get put with other adults. You could be 20 and they put you with lifelong alcoholics in their 50s finally losing it for real or unemployed veterans developing psychosis. People with diseases, STD's, criminal histories, aggression, people who scream and accuse you of plotting against them or stalking them, literally insane asylum tier people who need to be held down for forced injections and will never get better. You need to do group therapy and have talks with people who have 1000 yard stares and clearly, permanently blew some gaskets without being condescending towards them.

Basically - as a teen it's pretty cool, as an adult it is a nightmare on the same level as prison or homelessness (especially in America if you have no money and get put in the cheapest facility)
>>
>>38067558
No problem anon. If you don't have it on your list you should try "Infinite jest" by David Foster Wallece and his short story "The Depressed Person" frankly anything by him seems good

Also "The Dispossessed" by Ursula K. Le Guin
It's a good book for reading alone because it's about a guy who feels alone. I carry that book around like a fucking bible would just give it to you if I knew you IRL
>>
>>38067659
I put that last one on my 'to get' list, just for you.

>>38067621
I wouldn't be in the US. I don't know how it works here. I might be in an actual hospital. I might have my own room. Where I am it's probably okay.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.