[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I never cared about my virginity before coming on /r9k/. I did

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 18738474390.jpg (29KB, 419x500px) Image search: [Google]
18738474390.jpg
29KB, 419x500px
I never cared about my virginity before coming on /r9k/. I did not bother me in the slightest. It never even crossed my mind. The only reason why I know consider myself part of the 'underclass', the only reason why it is something I am ashamed of, the only reason why I see myself as defined by it, is because of you guys. Not Chad. Not Stacey. You: my 'fellow robots'. Our misery is more a product of this place, and the people that inhabit it, than any aspect of ourselves.
>>
>>38066936
No shit retard, there used to be a general understanding that this place is a den of toxicity and you weren't supposed to come here if you couldn't handle the heat. Now get out.
>>
>>38066984
OP's right though. This place only sends people into a downward spiral.
>>
>>38066936

I still don't care about my virginity.
I just think of it as "it'll come eventually" but that will probably change since I am only 19.
>>
The way I see it, there are two general groups of posters on places like /r9k/ and r/incels. The pepe vs. wojak memes that used to circulate did a good job of illustrating this.

The first kind is the guy who is legitimately fucked and bitter over it because he's some combination of short, ugly, autistic, etc. He's past the point of no return, mid 20's or older, either a NEET or a wageslave, and comes to /r9k/ because he's bitter that he never got to have what others get to.

Then there's the second type that are uni or high school students who are just awkward and insecure, and aren't helped by marinating in a place like this where they're told over and over again that they're fucked to begin with if they're not Chad.
>>
File: out.png (568KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
out.png
568KB, 960x720px
>>38067814
and aren't helped by marinating in a place like this where they're told over and over again that they're fucked to begin with if they're not Chad.
Judging by how they don't listen to the other thing they're told over and over again, they probably aren't worse for wear from it.
>>
>>38067814
What if I told you I am short/ugly/autistic but not bitter, and only became bitter after coming on /r9k/
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.