[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is 24 too old to get your first gf?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: image.png (1MB, 760x661px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 760x661px
Is 24 too old to get your first gf?
>>
Is 23 too old to learn how to kiss etc. and get your first gf?
>>
>>38066141
>>38066315
yes
t. 24 khv
>>
What about 25? Pls reply.
>>
Never too old. It's the same process you do when you're younger. Nothing changes.
>>
Is 52 too old to get your first pregnancy?

t.female
>>
Is 30 too old to feel like you're still a teenager?
>>
Is 20 too old to experience teen love?

I already know the answer
>>
>>38066448
I hope not.
tfw 25 and still listening to music and living in a melancholic state of nostalgia of a time long gone
>>
File: 1494896995031.png (75KB, 290x290px) Image search: [Google]
1494896995031.png
75KB, 290x290px
>>38066519
>tfw almost 27 and feeling the same way
>>
>>38066555
It's almost suffering, I love the feeling but at the same time I can't move on. Something as simple as the smell or feel of the air outside sends my mind back, and then I throw on some tunes form back then and just sink into it. I can't stop, it's an addiction.
>>
>>38066141
Yeah. There are a lot of things that are just going to turn her off about being with a girl (sexually and romantically).

Only if she's young, unique, kind-hearted, and loyal...
... and even then, odds are that she'll still leshe your ass
>>
>>38066474
No it's not. Just date teens. You aint done with puberty as a man until twenty five or so anywho, and the men are meant to date younger, and vice versa.
>>
Am 24 and dating a 14 year old. Hmm.
>>
It's 16 too young for thinking about thinking to being too old to have my first gf?
>>
>>38066141
I'm 19 and it already feels too late. If you don't have a social circle with women and you're not confident enough for cold approaches it's over.
>>
>>38066141
Depends on how good you are at bullshitting about previous relationships.

You can say that it's your first "serious" relationship, or that you don't like to talk about your ex or whatever, but you probably shouldn't admit that you've never been in any kind of relationship with a girl.
>>
File: 1496333110776.jpg (141KB, 383x450px) Image search: [Google]
1496333110776.jpg
141KB, 383x450px
I got my first gf at 27 so yeah it's possible.
>>
>>38068187
You're walking down a lonely path anon. Please, please, please, make the most of your high school years. Your hs might be your whole world now, but it's gonna be irrelevant once you finish your first year of college, and College is only way worse.

Figure out who you want to be. Don't sit in your comfort zone; now is the time to do reckless and uncharacteristic things. You're building yourself your own prison of misery by coming here everyday.
>>
you're never too old for your first gf, just dont be this guy
>>38068118

also its okay to date minors (if your within their age range that is, like 18 and 15, or 19 and 16), just look up your law's in your area if you want sex.
>>
I'm 24 and I've fallen hard for a 18 year old anti-social girl with terrible posture due to spending all day long on her computer that wears no make up and doesn't take care of her hair (and has a bunch of white hair too). She also doesn't care much for shaving and has slighty hairy arms. She does have an incredible pair of boobs though.

I treasure each second I spend with her and I wish she felt the same.
>>
>>38068187
your nothin but a wee bab, dont waste your hs years kiddo, you still can find a gf at that age, i mean i just got my first and i just turned 18 in february. i suggest deleting your post though, you will be banned by someone. good luck dude. Also, word of advice, be extrovertive, and out going, but not obnoxious. Also humorous is a good trait, but also be serious when needed.
>>
>>38066141

It becomes less likely with each year. What changed between when you were 23 and 24? Nothing? Well nothing is probably going to change from 24 to 25.

I honestly sometimes forget I'm 23. Time passes so quickly when you sleep and just sit on a computer...

I've accepted I'm just going to forever be alone.
>>
>>38068503
I spent my 18 to 23 years as a NEET sitting in front of a PC, until I decided that wasn't the life I wanted to live and moved out to go back to college.

Your world ends with you anon. I may not be completely happy, but change is gradual. Go do something with your life.
>>
>>38066315
you're younger and further than I am

>>38066327
same as this guy

>>38066332
i'll be here soon enough
>>
>>38066474
It's getting up there. 21 is officially done. I had an online relationship with a teen when I was 19-20ish.
>>
>>38066141

IMO, there is a part of your brain that lets you experience that rush of having a gf, and desu, I think it closes around mid 20's. I had only made out with 2 girls at age 20, and i got laid for the first time at age 24. Two years have gone by since and I've fucked 10 women. I don't feel anything for any of them. It is pretty fucked up.

The first few times I made out with a girl I felt like I could spend the rest of my life with them and be happy. But now I feel nothing towards any woman.
>>
>>38066141
it's fine if you're into that sort of thing
>>
>>38066141
>24
>too old

This has to be fake. STAP IT.
>>
Is 40 too old to be fucking and dating 18yolds?
>>
>>38066448
Look at the band Blink-182
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.