[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Masculinity is retarded

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

Masculinity is retarded
>>
t. dyel fuccboi
just do some pushups jesus christ
>>
>>38064954
>t. tranny

Is that why you "transitioned"
>>
>>38064954
finally someone said it
i dont see why robots reeee all day long about chads and shit but then bag on other people who arent "chads" either lmao
>>
>>38064954
I see that you are making some good points as to why it's retarded
>>
>>38064954
t. feminine jackass with no manly traits trying to rationalize why that's ok
>>
File: 1423573063307.gif (650KB, 350x204px) Image search: [Google]
1423573063307.gif
650KB, 350x204px
>>38065015
>just do some pushups
>>
>>38065015
>>38065038
>proving his point so quickly
>>
>muh masculinity
>muh feminity
wtf why are these being memed lately? they're just descriptions they don't have intrinsic value
>>
>>38065015
>>38065038
these.
Little fuccbois can't handle being men
Modern conveniences them to behave like this. If this was 10000bc I would rape their ass because my pleasure is above all and morality is a spook.
>>
>>38064954
How did three words cause such autistic reaction in such little time?
>>
>>38065214
they have sexual value and that's worth a lot to people
>>
>>38064954
>t./leftypol/ /originalu/
>>
>>38065235
>if this was 10000bc

Why do over masculine retards always say this like it means anything at all? Its like they aren't even living in the same timeline as the rest of the population

Go take your lifted truck for a spin, knuckledragger
>>
>>38065298
feminists want to be fucked by masculine guys, it will never go out of style.
>>
Why. I can not imagine a single reason why that might be. Explain yourself
>>
>>38065298
>he would rather be feminine than masculine
>these are the words of a man who has given up
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>38065343
>im so socially inept that i cant even fuck the most dick starved women of them all
>>
>>38065378
masculinity is honestly just cringy as fuck. Its basically a form of autism and makes it seem like you're compensating for something or just trying to hard in general
>>
pushups a shit.
>>38065235
>i would get knicked by a sword and die of a horrible infection with maggots crawling out of my flesh
>i would be unable to defend for myself because i spent all my time dicking around in the woods fucking idiot nymphets because my pleasure is above all and morality is a spook, while others travel 20 miles a day dragging their kills behind them on the way back
>>
>>38065252
lots of masculine/feminine traits don't have sexual value e.g. women do not care if you are honorable
>>
>Itt a woke robot btfo's all the normal shits and chads that have ruined this board with just 3 words
>>
>>38065419
So your Problem is with bragging and having an inflated ego, wich does not have to go with being masculine necessarily. It is rather a sign that you need affirmation from other people, wich is not a really masculine trait imo
>>
>>38065507
Being a braggard is masculine, it's just not considered a masculine virtue.
>>
>>38065507
>It is rather a sign that you need affirmation from other people

That is literally what masculinity is. Masculinity is literally an attempt at attracting the opposite sex.
>>
>>38065540
>>38065541
I few masculinity rather as a set of virtues rather than superficial pua-level pseudo-"alpha" behavior
>>
if you consider your biological drive to procreate as your focus in life you are a failure in modern civilization
>>
>>38065616
Masculinity is just a general word for male associated behaviors, don't be a memer about it.
>>
>>38065766

It's funny because /pol/ and feminists and /r9k/ and people who post the fedora neckbeard memes ALL tell me that that is my goal as a man and they insult me for failing in that aspect. So you're telling me they're all wrong?
>>
>>38065766
>procreation is a major prerequiste for continued civilization
>wanting to do it is a moral failing in civilization
???
>>
>>38065864
>failing to realize that over populating the earth will only accelerate the human races inevitable decline into extinction

Lmao, just evolve already
>>
>>38065906
>doesn't even understand how over population works
i'm glad your retarded ass isn't having any children
>>
>>38065906
Overpopulation isn't a problem in actually civilized places though, underpopulation is.
>>
>>38065848
Yes I am.
And its honestly rather pitiful in a way if you believe your mission on this planet is to ensure the survival of your kind. You have to have a fundamentally flawed understanding of our civilization to think so, I believe.

>>38065864
I repeat myself, if you consider continuing civilization as your individual aim in life, you have not understood your role in this time period.
And I believe if you stay consistant in this reasoning it is impossible to be a happy individual.
>>
>>38065995
originally lmao'd
>>
>>38065949
what did i say that even made you think I dont understand how it works?

Are you 18?
>>
>>38065848
You're an individual and you should start acting like it. That doesn't mean you endlessly placate yourself to whims of fancy or degenerate obsessions like some nihilistic Stirnerite but rather take time to figure out what it is you want in life and then pursue that with an undying devotion. Living up to other people's standards is just a way to keep yourself bogged down in their mundane, parochial sphere of living. If you're a simple man with no greater aspirations then that's okay too - you'll find, in time that it's wiser to stick to the basics while others delve into the incomprehensible mess that is the modern world. Find a job that's comfortable enough and enjoy the simple things. They're surprisingly enduring.
>>
>>38066043
>I repeat myself, if you consider continuing civilization as your individual aim in life, you have not understood your role in this time period.
>And I believe if you stay consistant in this reasoning it is impossible to be a happy individual.
Role with respect to what, according to who and to what benefit? What makes you think it's impossible to be happy? Be more precise you nigger.
>>
>>38066133
You have a pretty airy fairy notion about the world and your place in it. Come back to Earth.
>>
>>38066144
Where do you live?

origxxxx
>>
>>38066171
What he says is true though, but you do have a point.
This concept might be wishful thinking for a big amount of people in the world.
Only a very limited amount has the opportunity to live and grow freely.
>>
>>38066171
What is it that you consider airy? I'm no less a common man than yourself -
we exist on the same plane (as much you might want to separate it). Material wealth, societal standards of success, and the perception of others who don't know you intimately...the public...for lack of a better term; it all means so little in the scheme of what makes a person content with their life. You can see celebrities, prodigies, politicians, athletes all throughout history and the ever-fixated moment succumbing to the very baseness of human living. It's just a thing I've noticed: people live far too in the delusion of superiority, of their supposed deed and character...and when they're pulled out of it in a harrowing moment of realization by whatever chancy coarseness life supplants, it can easily be the cause for depression, resentment, suicide. Hell, life itself is naught but the constant dangle between turmoil and death, so I'm sincerely asking: what benefit is it, to me, to strive for things I only appreciate in the superficial sense? Why is it 'airy fairy' to pursue my passions as an individual, instead of following another man's dream?
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.