[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone here actually turned their life around?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

File: 1409902357770.png (30KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1409902357770.png
30KB, 633x758px
Has anyone here actually turned their life around?
>>
I'm on the pivot right now senpai, I'll let you know.
>>
edge of a knife boi ill either kill myself or bcome a normie in the next 4 years (just got accepted to uni)
>>
>>38063967
Im working on it senpai, get off my case.
>>
yes
>spent early 20s as neet
>wanted more so I got a job
>went back to school
>made friends
>put myself out there and started dating
>met my gf who wants to be my wife
>looking at houses together to move to
still have my ups and downs but I'm better now than I was before.
>>
I wish I could say I've done a 180 but I've probably done a 90 degree turnaround. I was very lucky though.
>>
>27
>got a GF
>tried to find a job with my degree after 10 years of NEETing

I had everything one needed to turn it around and I think I am failing. The reason is that going so long like this ruined my personality. I am now a cynical, insecure idiot, full of regrets.
I don't see how I'm supposed to go back while being like this.
>>
>>38063967
Nope, on the contrary I've just turned it upside down
>>
File: 1452396043455s.jpg (5KB, 238x250px) Image search: [Google]
1452396043455s.jpg
5KB, 238x250px
>>38063967
I've done it many times and this time i just feel soo hard I lack any motivation atm
>>
>>38063967
I went from 53 to 110 on that robot test in 1 year
>>
>>38063967
Somewhat yes
>>
File: 1477423550023.png (270KB, 800x712px) Image search: [Google]
1477423550023.png
270KB, 800x712px
Who is going to start trying at life again ?
>>
Yes. Partially, I had sex and friends and got drunk and shit.
Then I became an alcoholic, now I'm alone and anxious.
>>
>>38064324
I might try, but not now yet
>>
NOPE ----
>>
>>38063967
im an 18 year old kv who just graduated and is going into a 4 year. has anyone gone from totally isolated/absolutely no friends in high school to making friends in college? how?
>>
>>38064498

Only millions of people have done it.
How? By knowing that it's a new environment and realizing that you can have a fresh start and by talking to people.
>>
>>38064183
>>got a GF
Get out
>>
Am applying for IT apprenticeships. Well trying to when i can. Too busy fighting brain fog everyday.
>>
>>38064537
:') then theres hope. this is good.
>>
>>38064498
you get lucky and put yourself out there as much as you can.

keep dorm room open, take advice from upperclassmen
>>
Yhea i've done it,
When i went to highschool i moved Cities and i was able to turn the shit hole know as my Life around
>>
I've been trying to turn my life around all my life, and it's only consistently gotten worse.
>>
>>38064498
I went from having a few friends in high school to having no friends in college.
>>
how do you make friends

originaroo
>>
>>38065671
By leaving a way to contact you.
>>
>>38063967
Yeah. I turned my shit around hard, stuck with it, realized i fucking hated every damn second of it, reverted back to enjoyable hikki-esque lifestyle.
>>
>>38063967
>made it to junior year of college
>realize I managed to make 0 friends
at the very least my college is known for getting people jobs so maybe things will get better
but i doubt it
>>
>>38065692
so should I make social media?
whats the one normies use nowadays?
>>
you're better off accelerating in whatever direction you're going
>>
>>38063967
If they had they wouldn't be here
>>
>did stem degree when i left school
>failed
>also failed to make good friends whilst doing stem
>been going out with work every few weeks to practice clubbing
>2 years later
>going to uni in September doing a subject i actually like
>second and last chance

ive got to make it
>>
>>38065798
If you want. But I just meant like an email or something so I could contact you.
>>
>>38065923
what subject are you taking?

origas
>>
>>38065989

Forestry
>>
>>38066006
you could be a forest ranger or something

I knew a guy who did ornithology in college and he said I had a famous ornithologist in my area, we were working at a warehouse at the time. lol He studied puffins.
>>
This year:

>Got full time permanent job with benefits
>Got /fit/ and leaner, used to be 20lbs too fat
>Car is paid for, just need to learn to drive.
>Not scared to talk anymore. Believe in myself.
>Women are extremely curious about me at work. One is pretty much in love I think.
>24 yo virgin though so the pressure is real, the last hurdle.

Last year I was a NEET gamer, doing nothing. I got a lucky break then after that I had a moment of clarity, it was some real pulp fiction shit actually. Like the universe was telling me to step forth. I am not a religious man.

I am gonna fake it till I make it guys. I feel it in me.
>>
>>38063967
nope its just getting worse..
>>
>>38065923
exactly the same

I wish you luck !
>>
>>38066148

thats what i want to do m80, id be happy out harvesting trees all day, it would be nice to have a relationship and have sex a few times before starting a new solitary life in the conifer plantations or out in the forests
>>
>>38064325
>alcoholism
It fucking sucks dude. You have my regards. I'm still a virgin on top of alcohol at 27 though never once had a gf, so that's not too good.
>>
>>38063967
I really want to and I should've back when I was my teens/twenties I don't know anymore
>>
>>38063967
Don't fall for the 'self improvement memes' if you wanna change, then try to change. Most people are fucking worthless and detrimental to everyone that's around them. They thrive by finding other pieces of shit like them and trying to fuck over people that are not pieces of shit.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.