[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you fall for any girls who's nice to you?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8

File: emilia.jpg (93KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
emilia.jpg
93KB, 1280x720px
Do you fall for any girls who's nice to you?
>>
>>38063606
As long as she has an okay face and isn't a slut, yes.
>>
Njeaaa
>>
File: 1498471822728.jpg (95KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1498471822728.jpg
95KB, 500x375px
>>38063606
It makes me think why they are playing Nice to me because i know i do not deserve it
>>
No because I'm cynical asshole most of the time while I'm not drunk.
>>
Actually I fall more for girls who are mean to me. Stacey negs too.
>>
File: Emilia_waking_up.jpg (215KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Emilia_waking_up.jpg
215KB, 1280x720px
>>38063606
Pretty much, if they're cute and actually go out of their way to be nice. too bad i'm trash
>>
>>38063606
Not anymore. It gets harder over time to care about how nice a girl is to you, when she doesn't ever want to go out with you or help you by introducing you to her friends. Niceness from a girl is meaningless.
>>
My biggest crush was the only girl who was ever nice to me, but she was a total Stacy and I am on this board. 6+ years and I'm still not completely over her.
>>
>>38063715
They don't even have to be cute, just average.
>>
>>38063606
yes, it's a severe problem
>>
>>38063606
No, but I try to get them to fall for me.
>>
File: 1496611444061.png (1007KB, 1383x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1496611444061.png
1007KB, 1383x1600px
>>38063606
>needs a GF's love and care to bear it all
>TFW haven't felt emotionaly attracted to any girls for 4 years now
it's really not that good to fall in love when they're all equaly sluts
i mean, you are supposed to fall in love with someone because they have personality/body traits which you like right? well what happens when all women start to think and act the same then?
there's no point anymore and the lack of love is emotionaly killing me slowly
>>
>>38063750
upon reflection, non-cuties are nice to me. i just don't notice it the same. I get on well with most people but don't really talk more than a few sentences.

tfw no emilia gf
>>
>>38063606

YUP

WORSE YET I KIND OF KNOW THAT THINKING THAT WOMEN ARE INTO YOU ON THE BASIS OF A MOMENT'S PERCEIVED KINDNESS AND BEING HORRIBLY WRONG IS A THING SO I CAN NEVER TRUST MY OWN INSTINCTS ON INTEREST FROM WOMEN AND I'VE NEVER HAD SUCCESS WITH JUST GOING UP TO WOMEN WHO AREN'T INTO ME

AAAAAAHHHH
>>
>Guys like girls who are nice to them
>Girls like guys who aren't nice to them

Hmm
>>
File: 1494537980213.jpg (38KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1494537980213.jpg
38KB, 657x527px
>>38063888
not exactly my dear
you see, a nice girl is good because she's nice to you from the start thus you don't need to put much effort into liking her

on the other hand, mean girls are the downfall of men because their constant teasing and/or bullying makes us want to hatefuck them into submission, as are girls "programed" to be submissive towards men (this is the exact reason why betas orbiters don't get laid: they're so nice women don't see them as a "powerful male", deep down women's mating instincts are based on who is the strongest/has the best genes to provide healthy offspring)
we're hardwired to want to make things ours, to subdue them, and girls (at least for me) that play hard to get just rubs the instincts the right way.
and yet, a tamed slut is 100% better than an born nice girl, because she'd have all the sex experience from her cock bouncing days but would only use it with you, plus it feels like your efforts payed off in the end
you see my darling, we have the ultimate dick move, literaly.

if you want to take it easy, go with a nice girl, if you want risk reward, tame the lion
it's as simple as that
>>
Yes it's a huge problem in my life, any classmate or a colleague that interacts with me is suddenly a potential romantic partner. There's has been only one girl where I didn't fall in love with her and actually managed to get past the relationship barrier and became friends with.
>>
>>38064199
Also I once explained this to one of my classmates from uni and she started avoiding me thinking I was in love with her. (I was)
>>
No.
I am so angry and bitter now I only talk to friends only, almost reluctantly, a couple times a day.
I hate girls just on the basis of being different and they in turn dislike me.
>>
>>38063888
Both like attractive people who are nice to them, but I think men do value niceness in women more than women do in men. A male's perceived strength, prowess, and usefulness matters more than a kind disposition, while said disposition can be considered a major plus in women as an indicator of a good partner or mother.
>a tamed slut is 100% better than an born nice girl, because she'd have all the sex experience from her cock bouncing days but would only use it with you
Idk, that seems like a silly romantic/sexual fantasy, like women wanting to "fix" the douchebag/manwhore through love. They're not lions and tigers, just humans who make terrible partners.
>>
Yeah.
If I consider a girl ugly as fuck, and then she is n ice to me, I start to see her as at least not-bad.
>>
>>38063606
Not really, most of the girls who are nice/give attention to me are normies and i tend to treat them like shit.

I tend to fall into deep crushes with non autistic semi attractive weeb girls who are funny/talented/smart that don't seem like massive sluts. They're rare as fuck, impossible to find and when I do are almost always taken or unavailable/impossible to obtain. So I quickly lose my interest. Shit is rough. But it keeps me from being one of those guys that get hung up on whoever.
>>
Yes, still loving her after three years, damn.
>>
EMILIA A FUCKING SHIT
>>
File: 1406552339189.jpg (137KB, 516x532px) Image search: [Google]
1406552339189.jpg
137KB, 516x532px
no
i only like mean girls because for some reason i think tsunderes exist in real life
>>
Yes. I fall in love with any girl who treats me like a human an manages to look past my autism, which rarely happens. Doesn't matter if she's ugly or pretty, i have no standards
>>
>>38063606
All anyone has to do is show that they care about me and I'm in love.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.