[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you will never experience the LOTR era again

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: qwqwqwrqwrqwrqwrqwrqwrq desu.jpg (505KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
qwqwqwrqwrqwrqwrqwrqwrq desu.jpg
505KB, 1920x1080px
>you will never experience the LOTR era again
>>
File: imgur-2017_06_24-01:27:46.png (5KB, 130x25px) Image search: [Google]
imgur-2017_06_24-01:27:46.png
5KB, 130x25px
>>38063401
thanks for reminding me to rewatch LOTR anon
>>
We can hope for a Silmarilion movie series
>>
>>38063401

>tfw in the cinema and the rohirrim appear on the hill

no experience will ever come close again.
>>
>>38063401
But you are living it anon.
>>
File: 26wow.jpg (48KB, 620x300px) Image search: [Google]
26wow.jpg
48KB, 620x300px
Best part is that LOTR was followed by the birth of world of warcraft

The early 2000s was pure bliss

We will never see anything like it again though, if lotr was made today, aragon would be a nigger, gandalf would be a strong woman and frodo would be a faggot or something

sauron would obviously be white
>>
>>38063401
It's literally no different than capeshit though.
>>
>>38063487
>We can hope for a Silmarilion movie series
DON'T YOU EVEN FUCKING DARE
I hope no fucking hollywood jews ever get their grubby hobbithands on the rights to the silmarillion, they already ruined enough. Let those poor books please be, don't soil Tolkiems legacy with more normalfaggottry.
>>
>>38063584
did that warcraft movie come out? did it bomb or go straight to dvd I was excited for a minute but I never played wow.

I was jazzed up to play d3 again for the necromancer but just heard today you have to pay for it wtf blizzard is jewing it up
>>
>>38063487
Oh fuck no
As much as I love Tolkien's works, having it adapted into a 9 hour long trilogy and milked for money by New Line is a serious injustice to the artistic integrity and charm of Tolkien's literature
Peter Jackson needs to seriously fuck off with filming long ass epics
>>
>Fellowship of the Ring was 16 years ago
>>
>>38063401
Why is Lego's bow so small?
Why doesn't Aragorn wear gloves?
Why is Arwen so flat-chested?
Why did Gandalf stop wearing a hat when he upgraded into Gandalf the White?

Those were the questions that plagued me.
>>
File: Alice Uno.jpg (15KB, 236x317px) Image search: [Google]
Alice Uno.jpg
15KB, 236x317px
>>38063401
2005 was the PRIME year. The only problem is the proximity to 2007.
>>
>>38063686
Did they bring the Necromancer back? I remember it last had that shitty Witch Doctor character.

Go play Path of Exile and indulge your autism with their massive skill tree. Then get bored to tears faster than you ever thought possible by a game that is simply inexplicably dull.
>>
File: 1430709454093.png (43KB, 446x367px) Image search: [Google]
1430709454093.png
43KB, 446x367px
>ywn see the Argonath scene for the first time again
>ywn listen to the OST for the first time again
>>
>>38063911
yeah the necromancer is in d3 now

its focused on mostly direct physical damage, and witch doctor is more dots

also on the necro you have direct control over your minions, where the witch doctor's just attack something

its actually pretty good compared to the d2 necro, but you cant have 50 minions on the screen though, only like 25
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.