[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If women like rape, why are normies repulsed by it?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1495235138348.jpg (28KB, 400x380px) Image search: [Google]
1495235138348.jpg
28KB, 400x380px
If women like rape, why are normies repulsed by it?
>>
>>38063302
Women only like rape when it's done by chad
>>
I read somewhere that women always mean the opposite of what they say
>>
>>38063302
They don't. They like the idea of being used, similarly to rape, but by someone they trust in a safe enviroment. The "insert number% of women have a rape fantasy." Isn't actually women saying they legitimately want to be raped and all the shit that goes with it.
>>
Women don't like rape
>>
>>38064522
I also think they may just like rough sex but not a literal stranger plowing them in an alleyway.
>>
>>38064334
This.

If some fat 500 lb ugly bitch tried to rape you, would be scared? Yeah.
But if a 8/10 model "raped" you, would you be upset? No.

It goes both ways.
>>
>>38064522
So they prefer to be the play thing of that which can protect them rather than be satisfied by a complete stranger?
>>
>>38063302
Women like the idea of rape, they don't like being raped.
>>
>>38064894
exactly

i'm fine with being plowed in an alleyway if it's just my husband and i doing some consensual non consent roleplay
>>
>>38064986
Would you say that courage is a quality that women look for in a man? Or perhaps, the attraction is stronger for men you feel can better protect you?
>>
>>38064894
The idea of being used like a fucktoy on a primal level by a man that only views them as such and only wants to use her for his own pleasure is a sort of instinctual pleasure. To them this is a "rape fantasy" and requires a safe enviroment such as your own bedroom and the rules therein with a person you trust implicitly such as your SO.
They don't actually want a random stranger to actually use them solely for their pleasure in a forced emotionless scenario against their actual will.

A good example of this are those BDSM dungeons. Women wouldn't actually want to be kidnapped and tortured physically and sexually BUT they will do this in a safe enviroment full of strict rules revolving their comfort and safety with experienced proffesionals who will ask them if they're okay and will stop everything the second they say so.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.