[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHY AM I SO FUCKING UGLY MY PARENTS ARENT UGLY WHY ME ?! ITS NOT FAIR

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1492186245378.jpg (89KB, 1127x685px) Image search: [Google]
1492186245378.jpg
89KB, 1127x685px
WHY AM I SO FUCKING UGLY
MY PARENTS ARENT UGLY
WHY ME ?! ITS NOT FAIR
>>
I remember when I first realized I was truly ugly.

I smoked weed and was blitzed out of my mind then looked in the mirror after getting a text to hang out with some people.

I realized I would never look like my ideal of aesthetics and I would always know that. My nose too big, head too big, ears protruding, ugly hair I didn't like to cut because I used it to hide my ugly face.

idk why I had to live this stupid life, I felt so close to having a good life, but it felt liek I had these psychological walls preventing me from really liking myself or being motivated to live to the fullest

now after years of falling apart, idk what to do.

I can't even think about my life or the world at large without feeling like I'm crushed
>>
>>38061633
>>38061717
Just get over it. Not everyone can beautiful. Just do what you can to improve your appearance and move on with your life. Dwelling on it certainly isn't going to change anything
>>
>>38061755
>just get over it

I can't, this is important.
>>
>>38061801
Maybe to you. Either way, have fun wasting the only life you get by obsessing over something outside of your control
>>
>>38061633
post photos of your sexy mom op
>>
>>38061633
Same, my parent's are beautiful and I'm beta as fuck. Actually I'm dropping out of my full ride stem major to get maxillofacial surgery.
>>
File: 4324.jpg (27KB, 225x300px) Image search: [Google]
4324.jpg
27KB, 225x300px
>>38061755
>just be yourself bro
>hnnngg
>>
>>38061903
You do realize that's not going to fix your underlying issues right? You might look better but you're still going to see yourself as the same ugly guy. Above and beyond that, you most likely you will not be satisfied with the results and will find a new perceived flaw to obsess over
>>
>>38061936
>>38061840
Looks are virtually everything in our society. If you aren't up to a certain standard you will have a shitty life and some people no matter how much effort they put in can't reach that level.
>>
>>38061970
So? Do you think that if you make enough threads about it you'll suddenly become a 10/10? Life is unfair. Quit dwelling it on it and man up
>>
>>38061633
maybe you're adopted
>>
>>38061633
just get /fit/ and eat healthy foods, it makes your skin looks better if you eat good foods and you will look more appealing to women if you are more muscular. wear shoes that prop you up you so look taller and you should be good to go unless you have some form of jewnose.
looks in society are everything, so get a rhinoplasty if you absolutely must
>>
>>38061961
I'm a chinlet dude

>>38062011
not OP
>>
File: 1427495308364.png (124KB, 800x778px) Image search: [Google]
1427495308364.png
124KB, 800x778px
>>38062050
>mfw big negro lips and chubby cheeks
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.