[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"If you could do anything in the world right now, what

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: 1498614372171.jpg (114KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1498614372171.jpg
114KB, 1280x720px
>"If you could do anything in the world right now, what would you do?
>tfw nothing you want to do, ever
>nothing is appealing, ever
>tfw your only answer to this would be sleep
>>
File: 1498006214354.jpg (78KB, 487x960px) Image search: [Google]
1498006214354.jpg
78KB, 487x960px
>>38061618
That sucks Anon, maybe try finding a new hobby or something? Whenever I feel like that I just try to get innawoods ASAP
>>
>>38061656
I'd go innawoods if I could, but I'd probably end up sleeping or resting 24 hours a day
>>
>>38061703
It's still comfy though, whenever I go /out/ I always end up hiking and climbing then sleep really well after
>>
I would like to have a business that brings me money and leave my shithole country. Then learn game, lift and travel because those are three things that force you to push yourself and make you a better man.

In general getting out mommy's home as soon as possible. I just can't figure out how.
>>
File: 1492399061722.png (121KB, 223x253px) Image search: [Google]
1492399061722.png
121KB, 223x253px
>>38061618
>tfw when literally at this point in my life
>tfw when have well paying job finally that I enjoy
>tfw have the day off and enough money to do whatever I want
>I do what I always did
>buy alchohol and listen to music and play online poker while getting wasted
>every anime reminds you of her
>she is sad by herself but she still won't even talk to you
>its okay you scared her away

Damn i should exercise or soemthing
>>
>>38063239
You have the correct mindset to become a powerlifter.
>>
File: smug wojak.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smug wojak.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>38061618
I was seriously expecting a punchline involving a husky wan wan.
>>
>>38063239
Make her regret leaving. Become the Chad she craves, then when you've enticed her affections, show her the cold sting of rejection and reality.

Then fuck her sister.
>>
I want to be a writer for a television show. I know this goal is largely unattainable because
>not Jewish
>not a Harvard or Stanford or USC graduate
You might think that Jewish thing is just a /pol/ meme but think of your favorite show, look up who created it and 75% of the time it's a Jewish person. Not even trying to be anti-semitic, Jews are great writers and they make fantastic shows
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.