[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to gain weight?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

Ok I know that most people, when having problem with their weight, is that they are overweight. Well I have the opposite problem, I'm 18 and 58 kgs, around 175 cm.
In the past few weeks I started some home-based work out (too sperg to go to gym), it got me to eat more which is great. I prefer meat and unhealthy foods, but I dont have problems eating vegetables/fruits. I know its a short time span but im surprised that my weight hasn't changed at all. What food should I eat? What should I do? I dont do any physical activity.
>>
>>38061064
Start eating a shit load of peanut butter and banana sandwiches
>>
Do some research, find the healthiest yet weight gaining foods.
>>
File: bodyweight.jpg (303KB, 601x1600px) Image search: [Google]
bodyweight.jpg
303KB, 601x1600px
>>38061064
it would be better to ask /fit/ about this, but you should eat a lot of protein and fats

also

>I dont do any physical activity
if you're too sperg to go to the gym, you can at least do some bodyweight exercises in your room
>>
>>38061064
Talk to you doctor you fucking mongloid sperg burger.
>>
Honestly, you should be working out as well.
>>
File: 0023_8oSFC3e.jpg (41KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
0023_8oSFC3e.jpg
41KB, 420x420px
>>38061064
On /fit/ a military guy said in Africa they used to drink shakes with 500ml whole milk, 250g oats, and 1/4 cup of peanut butter (blend until smooth), because they were all ingredients that were easily available and cheap. That's 1600 calories and about 70g protein or so.

Also smoke weed. inb4 is this guy high as fuck right now holy shit? Yes, I'm high as fuck right now holy shit haha get stoned...
>>
You just have to eat above 2500kcal a day. Maybe do some sport and sleep well. Thats all it takes.
>>
File: I_dont_give_a_fuck.jpg (24KB, 392x500px) Image search: [Google]
I_dont_give_a_fuck.jpg
24KB, 392x500px
>>38061576
>CICO
weight loss is that easy because losing weight is a global process that you don't necessarily want to control, but unless you want out of control sodium gains and adipose gains, you need to use a bit more care when you gain weight, it has a lot of do with the types of activity you do and the type and quality of food you eat.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.