[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to buy a pocket pussy and lube on amazon, but since I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: brain wojock.png (17KB, 645x773px)
brain wojock.png
17KB, 645x773px
I want to buy a pocket pussy and lube on amazon, but since I'm a NEET I share a credit card with my parents. I made my own account and did the free prime trial, so I can get it easily.

But will it show up on the statement? Will there ever be able to find out what I ordered, other than opening the box themselves or logging into my amazon account?

If any trace shows up I'm going to have to go get a prepaid card which is annoying but whatever. Can anyone help me out and let me know if anything will show up?
>>
>>38060688
Where the fuck is your brain???
>>
>>38060688
Since it was very valuable, I sold it to become a NEET.
>>
>>38060688
Just make a fifi out of a few rubber gloves and a sponge
>>
Won't show up. No oregano please
>>
Just go buy one at a sex shop or a Spencer's or some shit you fucking loser
>>
>>38060688

no item isnt listed on bank statement. it will just say amazon US or amazon EU or wherever you are.
>>
>>38060743
No fuck that, I've tried that multiple times and it's fucking shit.

I want a real pocket pussy that looks and feels like a vagina.
>>
Hardly worth it to do all this but it shoulld just show up as amazon order#blahblah. I just went to a local sex shop and got one, the satff was weird but alot less chance of someone else finding out, ya know? Unless ur an underage fag then kys
>>
>>38060688
lol, of course something shows up on the statement. Usually the companies that sell those kind of products will use a discreet, generic name on the packaging and statement. However, if your parents are smart enough to google that name and do a little research, it wouldn't be hard to see what you are really up to
>>
>>38060688
It will absolutely show up on the credit card statement. Make sure it's fulfilled and shipped by Amazon too since you don't want the label to say something sex toy related. You're probably better off just buying it in person. Fyi, a lot of places won't let you purchase a prepaid card with a credit card
>>
>>38060783
It wouldn't really be a big deal if they found out, it would just be embarrassing.

>>38060790
I wouldn't pay for the prepaid card with a credit card wtf? I'd pay for it in cash.
>>
>>38060814
You didn't mention that in your post and considering what board this is, I think it's understandable why I felt the need to point that out you ass
>>
File: russian_bitcoin_mining_farm.jpg (79KB, 700x345px) Image search: [Google]
russian_bitcoin_mining_farm.jpg
79KB, 700x345px
>>38060688
>But will it show up on the statement?

Your father and mother screaming: "who the fuck bought a portable vagogo and a shitty lube?"
>>
>>38060851
What, you think I'm fucking poor lmao?
>>
>>38060688
just go to a filthy grocery store or smth like that
and get one outta a vending machine in the toilet they usually have thta sorta stuff there.
>>
>>38061097
Sorry but I live in a nice gated community and we don't have degenerate shit like that here.
>>
>>38060964
No, just a cretin since you seem to have a lot of difdiculty comprehending simple sentences
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.