[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just got banned from r/4chan for being too dank of a troll.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

I just got banned from r/4chan for being too dank of a troll. Will you brothers take me in? Can this be my new home?
>>
>>38059853
Nah dude
suck off a loaded revolver
>>
I fear its too late for you brother.
>>
File: 1496793118085.png (760KB, 760x839px) Image search: [Google]
1496793118085.png
760KB, 760x839px
>>38059853
>too dank of a troll
>too dank of a troll
>dank
>troll
JUST
>>
Please sir? I'm good at lots of things. Like being unfunny and calling people niggers and faggots. I'm a good boy I swear.
>>
You are not welcome here.
Go back
>>
NIGGA HOW TF IM SPOSED TO GO BACK WHERE I BE BANNED FRUM!?
>>
this is a great shitpost OP
>>
I am legitimately banned from r/4chan and looking for a new home
>>
>>38059908
>>38059989
>>38060064
>he doesn't know how to reply to other posts
Come on, I just got here from Reddit too and even I know how to do that.
>>
>>38059989
You don't even know how to reply to a post. and you speak like you are a nigger. You said you were only banned from /r/4chan. Go to other Subreddits. Whatever you do, don't post here again. Redditors are already killing our board as is without faggots like you here.
>>
I don't not know it's just easier
>>
But r/4chan is one of the few subs to tolerate racism, homophobia, trolling, and everything that makes 4chan great. I need to go somewhere I know "NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER OP IS A FAGGOT XD" is going to fly.
>>
>>38060121
>everything that makes 4chan great
Nothing makes 4chan gread. This website is a cesspool but it somehow manages to be better than Reddit.
> I need to go somewhere I know "NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER OP IS A FAGGOT XD" is going to fly.
That won't fly here. The closest you will find a board that tolerates that behavior is /b/.
>>
File: 655655655655655.gif (293KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
655655655655655.gif
293KB, 300x300px
4Chan is infested with normies and sheep at this point, whatever troll, alternative, anti-establishment that was here seems to be gone for some reason. They've probably moved on since the site sucks and isn't as free as it used to be. I've even noticed posts being removed because of taboo content. 4Chan the way it was, is dead.
>>
Whatever faggots, I could've been the DANKEST troll 4CHANNER that ever lived but you chucks didn't embrace me. AnywY my phones about to die.
>>
>>38060071
You can fuck of to reddit and take op with you
>>
>>38060064
Fuck off
In the most original way possible i had to do the test again very bad man i very good ok yes .
>>
REDDITFAGS LEAVE REEEEEEEEEEEE

[spoilers]join fucking r/incels/[/spoilers]
>>
Put me in the screencap and I will upvote this
>>
>>38060891
>can't spoiler
>calls others reddit
>>
4chan anime Funny LMAO lol meme memes mlg Savage Autism Depression Pepe Edgy Hilarious Fear Lmfao weeaboo cringe kek repost depressed worst losing meming rofl weeaboos lol memes f4f fidget spinner memed ayylmao memes funny filthyfrank lol memes funny rofled Fnaf Meme Fnaf Your Pepes Repost If Weeaboo Cringe Papafranku Edgyness Dankmemes Fearful Memes Fnaf Fidget Spinner
>>
4chan culture and reddit culture are interchangeable. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>38063380
They are completely different because 4chan is mostly anonymous and has no voting system
>>
>>38060121
goto /b/, get banned and die retard
>>
File: 1461676230095.jpg (21KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1461676230095.jpg
21KB, 500x500px
@OP
kekaz
>>
>>38059853
Try /b/ or /lgbt/ instead. Those might be more up you ((alley))
>>
>>38063991
kekd irl
thnks anon
>>
i hope everyone claiming to be from reddit is bait
or else im gonna kill myself
>>
No. The only place left for you is tumblr.

Go there for sanctuary.
>>
>>38060189
>implying 4chan was ever good
>>
>>38064092
do it anon the chans are kill
>>
>>38060189
Let's not forget the shills. They just keep the gay threads and the really normal tier shitpost threads coming.
>>
File: shitmeme.jpg (32KB, 301x168px) Image search: [Google]
shitmeme.jpg
32KB, 301x168px
>>38064231

That isn't the point. Shit smells bad but would you rather smell your own shit or smell the shit of a thousand normalfags? That's what happened to this place. It used to be invaded by retards and virgins who chased out the oldfags larping gentlemen and now they're being wiped out by Neurotypicals. I don't know if it's poetic vengeance or something, but it's hardly an improvement.
>>
>>38059908
>Please sir? I'm good at lots of things. Like being unfunny and calling people niggers and faggots. I'm a good boy I swear.
xD
>>
>>38064231
everyone who still uses the "4chan was never good" excuse is fucking retarded
kys and sage
>>
>>38060189
>4Chan
Go back
>>
File: IMG_0006.jpg (25KB, 640x319px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0006.jpg
25KB, 640x319px
>Dank
>Troll
>Reddit

Comedy platinum
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.