[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you believe her?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: 90439042.png (785KB, 883x650px) Image search: [Google]
90439042.png
785KB, 883x650px
Do you believe her?
>>
>>38059739
I don't believe iit, she seems too proud of her virginity.
>>
>>38059676
I knew a girl that was a 29 year old virgin. She wasn't fat or especially ugly, but she was very self centered, like she couldn't understand why the world did not revolve around her.

She had no real friends other than one girl that was her roommate and pittied her. She had only been on 2 dates in her life.

She also had permanent bitch face and voice, but still wasn't ugly, just a terrible person and it showed.
>>
>>38059676
Didn't she eat a spoonful of cinnamon on YouTube? She's funny and has big boobs.
>>
I think the comments would be more worth looking at on a video like this
>>
>>38059676
>Do you believe her?
It doesn't matter what we believe, what matters is that we are
>>
>>38059676
Why wouldn't I? I have no doubt women can choose to be virgins.
>>
>>38060731
She sounds intriguing in the sense of I want what I can't get intrigues. I would love to talk to her and see how far I can get with her.
Ya, dig?
>>
>>38059676
I really fucking doubt it

this seems like a trap to lure some upstanding morally righteous beta cuck provider of the same age range (ie husband) who is hopefully holding out for a non-whore, and it just might work
>>
female virgins are extremely picky. that's pretty much it. there's no such thing as a female incel.
>>
>>38059676
Yeah I know several non-uggo young women that are virgins
>>
>>38062543
Oh I thought that said 21, not 31. Why is she a virgin at 31?
>>
>>38059676
I'm 80% sure my sister is a virgin.
She's 29.
>>
She looks pretty good for black woman so she's probably just reeaaaally picky.
>>
>>38061455
That's why female virgins are so much more desirable. It makes waiting it out for her so much more worth it because you feel like you've achieved something no man could before you.
>>
>>38062625
I had a black woman who looked WAY hotter than her, and she was a virgin.

I got nervous when she approached me and actually quietly walked away while she was trying to flirt with me.

Its been years since this happened, and now I'm 26 year old virgin and never had a chance like that again.

I am thinking about suicide every minute because of it.
>>
>>38062589
Oh anon, you poor little ignorant child.
>>
>>38062688
why would you walk away from her?
>>
>>38062705
I said 80% you scrub
>>
>>38060731
She sounds like a female Elliot Roger
>>
>>38060936
I wonder why someone would choose an abstinent life-style though.
>>
>>38062741
It was so sudden and unexpected, I never even comprehended such a situation to happen.

She was like MODEL level of hotness, and she was a bit taller than me and it was overall overwhelming.

She definitely felt a million leagues above me, and I'm just a loser. Having her initiate conversation with me and be super flirty and tell me so much about herself scared the fuck out of me.

Most of all, I felt I didn't deserve such a woman. In my brain I just felt there was no way it could possibly work out with someone I don't deserve. If she found out I was a loser I have a feeling she would've left me anyway.
>>
>>38062589
How would you not know?
Are you not very close with your imouto?
>>
I'm still a virgin at 22, so of course I believe her.
>>
>>38059676
Wow, I guess niggers cant steal everything after all.
>>
Any YouTube video with "story time" in the title is most likely a lie. That title is probably a quote from another person or maybe she's a virgin of the ass.
>>
>>38059676

that hymen must be like a fuckin concrete wall.
>>
>>38059676
That's fucking hot t b h. I'd love to be the first one to take a dive in her tight wet Nubian virgin pussy. Pull her fucking Afro while I pound her clean little West African goldmine.
>>
File: IMG_1152.jpg (48KB, 750x523px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1152.jpg
48KB, 750x523px
A lot of black female virgin videos, not many white ones. Really makes your noodle cook if you know what I mean.
>>
>>38064174
Because white women are desired by every single race and almost every single man. Obviously a white women isn't going to retain her virginity for long when men are always throwing themselves at her. The same cannot be said of a black woman, especially a black woman who is not into "thug culture" like her male black peers, which will be the only type of men who will hit on her.
>>
>>38059676
>>38064174
>They're black

My guess is they're really religious.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.