[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Life is what you make of it. Want a girlfriend? Work out Want

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: 1498691579368.jpg (159KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1498691579368.jpg
159KB, 960x960px
Life is what you make of it.

Want a girlfriend? Work out
Want money? Work hard
Want friends? Get out of your room
Want to be smart? Study hard

Nothing is impossible Anon. Thats all I wanted to say. I know you guys can make it.
>>
Meaningless platitude
>>
>>38058800
but I don't want a girlfriend all of them are worthless sluts
>>
>>38058800
Fuck off normalfaggot

Sage
>>
>>38058800
I wanted a girlfriend because I thought I was a loser if I couldn't attract a women, which is still true in a way. I mean fat, ugly and cruel people can find companionship.

now I realise it wouldn't turn out well anyway. The person might be a bitch, she might be resentful she had to settle for me, I would worry about her cheating/leaving me or I would worry about keeping her happy.

tl:dr I'm not qualified for love.
>>
Getting her to marry me is impossible. My dreams are incompatible with reality. God I'm worthless.
>>
>>38058800
>Want a girlfriend? Work out
>Want money? Work hard
>Want friends? Get out of your room
>Want to be smart? Study hard

Simplifying and generalizing only gets rid of problems temporarily.
>>
File: 1498160576234.jpg (65KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1498160576234.jpg
65KB, 601x601px
1 minute on /fit/ will show you that this statement is full of shit
>Want money? Work hard
yeah I'm sure you'll make a killing working at KFC
Too retarded to even discuss
Studying hard won't make you smart, it will make you have a good amount of knowledge but it doesn't matter if you're thick as shit

Stop posting bullshit lying fucking normie with your fake shit advice fuck you
>>
>>38058800
>want a gf
>work out
fucking lol
you fool
>>
File: Disregard Ducreux.jpg (50KB, 600x788px) Image search: [Google]
Disregard Ducreux.jpg
50KB, 600x788px
>>38058800
Want a quiet life without putting up with people's bullshit? Disregard OP's advice.
>>
>>38058816
>>38058850
>>38059073
>>38059115
>>38059178
>>38059200
Your pessimistic attitude is what dictates your future. Or maybe its an excuse for being lazy and unmotivated. You guys think you have it all figured out when you havent even tried. Tsk tsk Anons you are creating your own misery. Life is a game without limitations but you guys restrict yourselfs so much with pseudo ideologies
>>
>>38058800
Kill yourself original normalfag
>>
For a female:
>Want a boyfriend? Work out
open legs
>Want money? Work hard
Marry some guy
if you are friendless you truly are a pathetic failure
Women ain't smart and don't need to be.
>>
I work out five times a week. Gained 30 lbs muscle. Still no girlfriend.

The other shit doesn't interest me at all.
>>
>>38059364
im a loser, im just accepting it.
>>
>>38059364
fuck you I am not working hard so I can get some cock carousel whore that is ready to settle for a beta provider.
>>
>>38058800
>want a girlfriend? Workout
Kek, this is b8. I would've had a girlfriend 4years ago already. In fact, I have enough muscle to go around for 2 girlfriends.
>>
>>38058800
says the rich person from a first world country
>>
>>38058800
What if I don't even know what I want?
>>
>>38059364
Hey, this board needs more positivity and good advice like this. Bless. This motivates me to keep up with school work and working out. However, where do I go exactly to find more like minded individuals or just more chill people in general, all my friends that I have now are from school lol
>>
>do jack shit
>complain that your life sucks
this is 90% of this board. fuck you guys. at least be like me, who worked hard but ended up a failure anyways
>>
takes too long to learn to drive. catching 40 different buses to get to work is a ball ache.
>>
>>38059391
Can u explain to me your routine
>>
>>38059762
This This This This This
What pisses me off the most are the posters that say they've actually had girls ask them out or have had girls call them cute multiple times. I don't give a fuck if you're a virgin, you're not a robot.
Reeeeeeee
>>
>>38058800

How the fuck is working out going to get me a gf.

Even if I get down to like 8% bodyfat and a decent amount of muscle mass, there will still be tons of dudes, who are hotter than me.

Also, girls want social status, money, a funny personality, social skills and maturity in addition to looks, so good luck with that.
>>
Op did you really fucking abandon the thread without answering some relevant questions? Holy shit you just left us all hanging without elaborating and clarifying shit. Holy fuck positivity is good but please just dont be this stupid.
>>
>>38059364
>Implying life isn't miserable by default

Dumb 3d roastie poster
>>
>>38058800
I guess I don't want any of those things. I just want my life to have some purpose, some reason to get out of bed. But there's nothing that interests me enough to become such a thing.
>>
>>38058800
>want a gf
>remember that I might have one if I got fit
>remember that I don't even really want a gf because I don't want a woman who is into traditionally masculine men and gender roles anyway

Thanks op
>>
>>38058800
>want friends? Get out of your room

This is meme advice though. Getting money doesn't have to do with working hard either, just following Mr. Shecklestein's directions.
>>
>>38058800
Not when you're a manlet, you FFFFUCKING CHAD REEEE GET OUT
>>
>>38058800

biggest lie of all time.
i started to work out 2 years ago, it helped me a lot becase i am fit and not fat as fuck, and very healthy but still no gf, noone even noticed me
>>
>>38059364
>I'm 16!
We know. Never post on this board again.
>>
I wonder how many plastic surgeries she had.

I bet atleast 3.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.